N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey
Nor do I dude - I've made crappy paper 'cases', and will send them off via bubble-wrap-envelopes that you can get at the post office.

hmm dont expect THAT to get there in one piece... last time i did that i made the case out of cardboard (like the thickness you get on the back of notepads...) and the CD arrived in arty do-it-yourself windchime form. (i.e shattered.)

...and it was my copy of panda kopanda *is cry!* (rare studio ghibli/miyazaki-sama animation)

ok, just compiled the list - will be sending out addresses now :) You'll get their forum names and their address, but try to keep it all a secret 'til they get it! ... of course two of you will be unlucky enough to get me, in which case... Whatever!

Ok! 23 Pms sent OUT. Now it's down to y'all to keep up your ends of the bargain. I'll be nipping to the P/O tomorrow to get mine off and out. Coolies!

Didn't some people say they were going to state it was from them? But I thought it was supposed to be a mystery too. Personally, I don't know.

Btw, jay7, have you done the rounds and sent out the addresses yet? My CDs are itching to fly into someone else's disk drive.

Mines not very mainstream, i dont think people will like it! But thats the whole idea of this, show people what you like, they mite find summin they like lol.

Just send ur cd full o classics if thats wot ur into

D-Day; you never sent me your address you I didn't include you...

I've sent my two CDs today; first class. The receivers will know it's me because I've labelled the CD "j7's mixtape", so i figure it's alright with the receivers knowin who the sender is.