N-Europe

Other Consoles E3 Predictions

Hero-of-Time

Seeing as there is a topic like this over on the Wii board I thought there might aswell be one over here aswell.

What do you think will be shown for the PC, 360 and Sonys machines this year? Will the rumoured 360 wiimote finally be shown? Will HOME finally get a release date? Post your thoughts and wishes here.

From Sony I would like to see some form off footage for God of War 3 and hopefully a teaser or even a full blown trailer of what Naughty Dog have been working on. I would also like to see more PSOne titles being shown and made available for the PSN. A price drop would also be a nice suprise aswell.

As for Microsoft I really dont care about this rumoured wiimote rip off. Aslong as they show some more footage of Gears 2 and Banjo I will be a happy chappy. Of course a few suprise game annoucements are always welcome :)

Agreed on footage for Gears Of War 2 & Banjo. Also hope for some kind of release date for home off sony.

Apart from that i would just be happy to see some good suprises, i hope the wii mote rip off is going to turn into nothing, Thats what i got my wii for.

This year is difficult as there doesn't seem to be much "hint" as to what is coming from ANY in-house devs.

As a PS3 owner I'd like to see:

NETWORK NEWS:

DOWNLOADABLE TV SHOWS/MOVIES DATED FOR EUROPE WITH PROOF!

MASSIVE PS STORE RE-DESIGN FOR EUROPE

A LIVE! LAUNCH OF SOMETHING ON THE STORE DURING THE CONFERENCE

'HOME' READY TO ROLL

GAMES:

MORE EXCLUSIVE TITLES

MORE PS1 GAMES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

PS2 EMULATION FOR ALL MODELS CONFIRMED

UNCHARTED SEQUEL

MORE! LITTLE BIG PLANET FEATURES HINTED AT

i wanna know more about the IPTV thing thats comin to 360, mainly the cost of it.

Some more gears footage wud be gud, some splinter cell wud go down nicely n' all.

The 360 wiimote, im not arsed about tbh. The wii isnt very good, the whole using movement thing does nothing for me, i dont think that kind of stuff makes games better, better graphics/sound adding atmosphere are what games neeeed!

This year is difficult as there doesn't seem to be much "hint" as to what is coming from ANY in-house devs.

As a PS3 owner I'd like to see:

NETWORK NEWS:

DOWNLOADABLE TV SHOWS/MOVIES DATED FOR EUROPE WITH PROOF!

MASSIVE PS STORE RE-DESIGN FOR EUROPE

A LIVE! LAUNCH OF SOMETHING ON THE STORE DURING THE CONFERENCE

'HOME' READY TO ROLL

GAMES:

MORE EXCLUSIVE TITLES

MORE PS1 GAMES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

PS2 EMULATION FOR ALL MODELS CONFIRMED

UNCHARTED SEQUEL

MORE! LITTLE BIG PLANET FEATURES HINTED AT

Well as a PS3 owner too, I guess I'll talk about Sony too. I think tapedeck has really hit the nail on the head for what a majority of PS3 owners hope to get from E3, but I seriously doubt we'll get much of anything regarding Home. It would be nice, but the nature of Home and from what Sony came out with last year within their presentation (plus small bits of updates here and there and broken promises), I really doubt it.

I think we'll see a bit more of the PS3's potential unlocked, maybe in the form of downloadable TV shows and movies, but I think it will definitely be in the form of something key that Microsoft doesn't have going with the 360, something that doesn't come under the games sector (just not quite sure what).

The ones I put in bolds are definites in my opinion.

Overall though, we'll just have to wait and see.

I want to see a new 360 dashboard, mp4 / H.264 support, I don't actually want to see any GoW2 footage anymore, I've had enough small bites to satisfy me, I'll wait to be blown away by having the game in hand.

I want to be told the 360 motion controller thing is bullshit.

Guest Stefkov

I've totally lost all touch with games so anything cool will be good to see. Not a 360 wiimote thing, that'd suck.

Gears 2 and Banjo is all I can think of off the top of my head/copying other people.

For the PS3:

God of War

Next Ico

Heavy Rain

More PSN games. More regular updates like demos, videos et al.

SORT THE EUOR PSN OUT!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

And everything Tapedeck said.

Not expecially interested in the 360 anymore. Some Alan Wake would be nice.

The Wii is pathetic, that is all.

For PS3 id like to see more non-spoilered teasers and approximate release dates of

-God of War 3

-FFXIII

-L.A. Noir

-the exclusive Rockstar game that was hinted at

-White Knight Story and anything else from L5

Things id like to see but wont:

-Sony announcing that they have significantly reduced the production costs of BD, games and movies now -$10 cheaper

-a Thundercats game using an evolved Naruto engine

-a new 2D Castlevania HD back on the big screen