Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

At the moment my parents want me to move into halls on the 20th, as much as I'd rather move in the week before, so unless people are staying til late at this meet then I won't be able to attend.

Sheffield isn't that big. The Botanical gardens are, what, 20 mins away from where you'll be living, and we'll be there 'til it gets dark, then if anyone is still around we'll head to the Dev Cat for some drinks, which is probably about 10 mins from you, and we'll be there 'til 11pm.

When i moved in to my residence in teh first year, i was done after 30 mins and bored as fuck! Seriously. You have one room to fill with stuff :P

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheffield isn't that big. The Botanical gardens are, what, 20 mins away from where you'll be living, and we'll be there 'til it gets dark, then if anyone is still around we'll head to the Dev Cat for some drinks, which is probably about 10 mins from you, and we'll be there 'til 11pm.

When i moved in to my residence in teh first year, i was done after 30 mins and bored as fuck! Seriously. You have one room to fill with stuff :P

haha I know, but I'm saying that for now I will probably be there later in the afternoon, alot of meets I've been to finish about 6ish, which is why I said just incase.

I'll more than likely be there, but I want to get sorted and hang out with the parents and stuffs. Although currently my parents want to move me in and let me celebrate their anniversy on sunday.

I just realised I may well be in Sheffield on that weekend meeting other people I know from teh interwebs, so depending on whether that happens I might be able to show up.

Although I'm only sixteen, so no going to the pub or such afterwards.

More important than who's coming: who of drinking age is coming? need to organise a late shift:D

Hell to the mothertrucking yeah. I'm guessing most everyone will be either drinking age, or old enough to pass for drinking age, as that was pretty much the case in London, so shouldn't be a problem. Also might need to get a hold of some restricted substances. Aww right.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!