N-Europe

Which ear?

chairdriver

Because school has officially finished, and I'm now on my holidays, I've decided to get my ear pierced.

Problem is, I don't know which ear to get?

I know there's a gay side (I can't remember which though), but a couple of people have said that there is no gay side, and I should just choose randomly. Incidently, I am gay, so it makes little difference to me. However, should I break stereotype and go for the non-gay side?

So which ear should I get pierced - right or left?

There's a piercing thread for starters.

Get both stop being lazy. There's no such thing as a gay side, only something the americans created because they are silly.

As stated flip a coin and go get it done with a god damn needle not a gun in claires.

This reminds me of a little joke I once heard.

How many ears does Captain Kirk have?

The left ear...the right ear....and the final frontear! (frontier)

Hahahahahaahah.

So, get your middle ear pierced!

Or, as wolf of le night suggests, get both done. Symmetry. Although, perhaps that's a bit too feminine.

Guest bluey
there is no gay side

CHAIR!!! come to the gay side... we have cookies! :yay:

which side do you normally sleep on? do the other side.

or toss a coin... i dont think it matters...

and you won't get it done with a gun so there's no tacky earring stuck in your ear? :awesome:

I can't be arsed with infection and shit, so I'm going to Jenners (a department store, where it's really expensive, but I'm over it) rather than the dodgy place where someone told me to go.

Whats the difference between gun and needle?

I can't be arsed with infection and shit, so I'm going to Jenners (a department store, where it's really expensive, but I'm over it) rather than the dodgy place where someone told me to go.

Whats the difference between gun and needle?

ew please don't.

Guns cannot be cleaned to a decent standard, so when the gun gets shot in somebodys ear by a blunt force you could end up with somebody elses skin and blood in your own piercing.

Not to mention scar tissue and several other things, bad placement too.

Needles just tend to be so much better as they only have one use and have to be thrown out, better placement etc.

Mostly and I say mostly (99%) department stores will convince you (and alot of peircers too!) that the gun is the way to go, after the 5p sized scarring in my ear I wouldn't go near one again.

Not to scare you or anything.. :blank:

:smile:

There's a piercing thread for starters.

Get both stop being lazy. There's no such thing as a gay side, only something the americans created because they are silly.

As stated flip a coin and go get it done with a god damn needle not a gun in claires.

agreed.... gay side pfft.

flip a coin and besides youmust know yourself anyway. I know i would never get MY left ear done because it tends to crackle when things are loud.

Does not compute.
I think what Flink was saying is that "A lot of fellas got their ears pierced in the 90's" isn't really solid proof that it's not gay, since they could've been... gay. It's not like the 90's was Pre-Gay era.