NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

"Wizard hat and robe?"

this thread needs more purple rain. But hell if i can find a youtube link with sound thanks to ©

It's been a good 4 hours now. Either he has killed her and enjoying it more or something went wrong.

It's been a good 4 hours now. Either he has killed her and enjoying it more or something went wrong.

Maybe Rez didnt shoop the woop?

Or very very right, after she invited six of her hottest friends to join the party and he's now experiencing the tactile allure of the many-boobed monster.

Bitch must have smashed that pastie into oblivion. The news is that King V's five hour fuckfest is to be optioned for a pilot by NBC, pretty much an English language version of Densha Otoko, but without all the crime fighting.

You idiots. Unlike your virgin experiences this guy has scored a home run and has had sex multiple times and is now discussing marrige plans with the girl.

OOOH! That brings back memories:

This thread too, must be preserved for future generations.

I've been working on converting it to a PDF. Though I think I only got to page 8. I'll have to do some more tomorrow.

It's topics like these, that people who were banned wish they were not!

Yep, while I'll have the whole house to myself this weekend, we're going to make the most of it. ^^ I'm prepared and all, and I'm not really nervous but just wondering if theres anything I should be prepared for or any precautions. I think the hardest part will actually be putting on the condom.

were you drunk when you posted this?

It's topics like these, that people who were banned wish they were not!

were you drunk when you posted this?

Oh and remember to look back on this thread in 30 years time.

I've been working on converting it to a PDF. Though I think I only got to page 8. I'll have to do some more tomorrow.

Surely it can't be that hard..It took me all of a minute to turn the first page into a PDF.

And uhh where is our op?

...(AHEM)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yay! Holy $***! This night went bloody perfect...Well it wasn't perfect but it was still perfect!

Okay, I went to pick her up and got home for like 10.30pm. I sat her in the living room, watching a bit of CSI and Law and Order, whilst I was cooking pasta with mince and sauce. After we went upstairs to watch Rush Hour 3 on DVD...LOL, the plan was to watch RH3 while sipping on some Haagen-Dazs and some Amarula...Unfortunetly my Mac started to act up while trying to play the DVD. It worked though and we were comfy laying on my bed together.

Then our kisses went a bit deeper and our positioning more intimate. About 10 mins of deeper kisses with more stroking, then she asked what was on my mind, I said I would like to make love to her, she replied I didn't have to ask..More kissing and strokage commenced, while slowly my top started to come off and she took of her dress (man, shes tooo sexy). A bit more kisses and more passionate stroking in missionary position, with only my boxers left, it was time to put on the Durex.

At this stage we were kissing intensely, with the occasional nipple lick from me and deeper strokings. Yep, it was a struggle to insert, also the fact that I wasn't as hard as I usually am didn't help, but my love is oh so caring and help me find my way while giving occasional wanks to 'keep sharp'. I was making love for quiet a while actually but I was in between a full and a semi, but i was doing the biz for some time and yeah it was a bit stingy - like the sensation you get from attempting to wank right after your first wank. Only later, while analysing the condom, did I realise I came already but I just never knew LOL...Certainly didn't feel anything.

For that reason I couldn't truely finish it off so we slowly came to a halt and proceeded with more kisses, cuddles and strokes. She then felt tired and was kind of sleepy but we were just laying together in perfect peacefulness; hugging, stroking, kissing and so on for about an hour and a half. We basically did that till sunrise - it was bliss, pure bliss - the progression and harmony was SO perfect I really can't explain, like every kiss I gave her she had a 'reply' to. It was beautiful.

I got a balcony in my room so after we dressed up, we were just gazing into the distance while watching the sunrise with a cool breeze. This was so perfect for us as it was an ice breaker but also much needed after 6 months. I called a cab for her and she left about 5.30am. :yay:

So yeah, thank you ladies and gents for your support, help and intrigue. Lazyboy was absolutely right; it wasn't so pleasurable but a MAJOR lesson...When I go out today I think I'm going to strut and put my collar up like The Fonz.

: peace:

Let me be the first in congradulating you King V! You are now the King of Vagina! haha

Let me be the first in congradulating you King V! You are now the King of Vagina! haha

Ahhh, thank you my friend. I really don't want to go to bed, I just want to revel in the moment.

Lazyboy was absolutely right

I couldn't make out anything else.

Anyway, congratulations my boy. Now the real fun begins.

When I go out today I think I'm going to strut and put my collar up like The Fonz.

: peace:

Perfect end to that story! Congrats man.

キターーーー!!!

Congrats, you are now a man. I am still a boy, but now you're my rolemodel and I'm sure to follow in your footsteps.

Excellent! Congratulations!!!

Now your first time has passed, You can train yourself to be a sex master! It only gets better from here...

Congratulations!

"...what's more, you'll be a man, my son."

aww cute ^_^ it's not everyday somebody actually has a great time with losing their virginity!

woo!