NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

Shouldn't be too hard, you've got some ExP now.

LOL...wait for it...

King V learned SCREW ATTACK.

Hahahahahahahaa.

Once again, thanks guys for all the congrats...Really appreciated. I never expected to feel this good on Sunday. :)...Though I'm not a very religious person, I always had the lingering thought of only having sex after marriage...'Just in case' :/...But now I realise who ever made that rule needs to be donkey punched on the noggin imo. (To each his/her own though).

Why thank you sir. We should have a commemorative Brawl session soon.

I loved this post. I love the idea that after you get laid you don't have a smoke(not that I've ever done that either) but you just jump over to the Wii and have a Brawl with your mates. Genius.

LOL...wait for it...

Hahahahahahahaa.

Goddamn, I think I love this post more!

LOL...wait for it...

Hahahahahahahaa.

LOL!

Flinky your on fire in this thread! :grin: You crack me up everytime you posts. :p

This thread has been epic. :D

LOL!

Flinky your on fire in this thread! :grin: You crack me up everytime you posts. :p

This thread has been epic. :D

(I think the thread has been turning him on.) ;)

(I think the thread has been turning him on.) ;)

Yeah, you should see the PMs he's sending me! =O

Not really, they're innocent. =P

Yeah, you should see the PMs he's sending me! =O

Not really, they're innocent. =P

You promised you wouldn't tell!

You should see the ones she sends me!

I've always thought your name looked better in Red.

It represents your personality - hot, fiery, and I want all of your 10 inches ins-

Ok, maybe it's over-exaggerated. She's a lovely girl, really. ;)

You promised you wouldn't tell!

You should see the ones she sends me!

Ok, maybe it's over-exaggerated. She's a lovely girl, really. ;)

Why would she stop typing at ins?

Anyways, congratz K_V...coulda not said, i want to make love to you, never liked that expression, it's liek some kinda dinner or something...or a ritual *scared*

Why would she stop typing at ins?

Anyways, congratz K_V...coulda not said, i want to make love to you, never liked that expression, it's liek some kinda dinner or something...or a ritual *scared*

Yeah I think that sounds way too odd, even more odd when all I know of King V is he has Vegeta with a blue beard in his avatar so thats all I can picture "May I make love with you KAKAROT?".

Yes, King V, I ran through reenactments within my mind of how you might of had sex.

Yeah I think that sounds way too odd, even more odd when all I know of King V is he has Vegeta with a blue beard in his avatar so thats all I can picture "May I make love with you KAKAROT?".

Yes, King V, I ran through reenactments within my mind of how you might of had sex.

*in joke* Did his knob fall off =O

Anywhoot, in future, just say, fancy some sex dear? floors them seriously, say it with a straight face

*in joke* Did his knob fall off =O

Anywhoot, in future, just say, fancy some sex dear? floors them seriously, say it with a straight face

Haha, oh lulz, I think its best this thread get locked to preserve the epicness for future lulz.

Haha, oh lulz, I think its best this thread get locked to preserve the epicness for future lulz.

Yeah, tis probably best...Ahhhhhhhhhh...:yay: :yay: :yay: ...Endorphins are still running rampant.

*Victory dance!*

What is so weird about sensitive skin? My chick is the same, can't use bubble bath or anything.

I was doing it about the whole thread :P It's so random

I can imagine when he came and conquered great beams of light exploded within the girl. These beams were seen emanating from every orifice, making the night time seem like day. They flew up into the air, several feet off the ground they continued to go at it, with every thrust they rose higher and higher. Until finally his power level was too much for the woman to handle and she passed out.

I can imagine when he came and conquered great beams of light exploded within the girl. These beams were seen emanating from every orifice, making the night time seem like day. They flew up into the air, several feet off the ground they continued to go at it, with every thrust they rose higher and higher. Until finally his power level was too much for the woman to handle and she passed out.

You forgot the bit where his hair turned blond and spikey.

...Not quite, but maybe next time. :hehe:

Hell to the yeah King. Did you ring your sex gong?

Sex gong? I used the chime instead. ^^

Keep working those muscles. Eventually you'll be able to fire off enormous beams of light. Big enough to re light the sun, to blow her into another dimension. Then without knowing it, you know you literally rocked her world.

We making sex dragonball stories now?

He show her his dragon balls and suddenly white light quicky appeared.

But he said he didn't even feel it!

Help me King! You said you didn't cum, or at least didn't feel it.:heh:

Y'know, in terms of technique, I felt I did quite well. I didn't just 'hump', I twirked it a little in clockwise motions, went in a lil deeper...'hump' a bit more, then more twirking. I could tell she was loving it by the subtle exhale sounds she was making ^^ (and the wetness). Also taking into account she wanted to lay down for a bit right after. (ahhhh t'was so perfect) The intimacy was incredible.

*Victory Dance 2!*

But he said he didn't even feel it!

Help me King! You said you didn't cum, or at least didn't feel it.:heh:

Yeah, I didn't cum in the traditional sense (with the grunts and all), but I must of came very early (judging by the condom). Which was why I felt like it was dragging on...

I think the wanking earlier thing paid off, since even though I didn't get the best sensation I was able to give her pleasures for quiet sometime. ^^

Congrats King V. Bringing your sex life to this forum has brought the laughter many times haha :)