NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

LOL. She didn't tell her folks that she will be sleeping somewhere (like a cousins house), so she had to go. And yeah...I didn't have to say that but...Still wanted permission ^^ ROFL. Consensual sex FTW.

On my first time i asked permission. I didn't use the make love line just more u wanna try sex kinda thing (it was also her first time), lol.

Haha no way! RAEPTIEMZ! I didn't mean to imply you don't ask, just...you should have done it in a awesomely manly way!

It was cool though, I said it in a comedic way and her response was the same - I just used that line so I can get up and grab me a rubber. ^^

Best protection? Just pull out.

I kid I kid, but have done that many times when no condoms are in reach. It'll be ok I'll just pull out. Then comes weeks of worry until the great period happens.

Best condoms for me is those Durex fetherlite ones, hardly feels like you got anything on. Used to always wear the extra safe ones as I was paranoid but damn those things are just too thick.

Oh and congrats King V on losing the V plates. So are we just gonna be calling you "King" from now on? ;)

What is so weird about sensitive skin? My chick is the same, can't use bubble bath or anything.

I'm exactly the same, it's irrtataing and to be honest I'd rather not go to the doctors for antibiotics everytime I have sex. :blank:

The implant can be used at any age even if you haven't had kids, though it can be hit and miss with it similar to the pill, so I've not moved to the implant.

I'm the same raining anything perfume and I'm straight to the doctors, seriously you guys have it easy trust me :blank:

edit: haha pull out, you do know about precum right, jesus I'd kick a guys face in if he did that to me but hey..

I really don't want to be washing my pillow cover anytime soon; I can still smell her musk ^^...Ooooooh, I'm still on a high.

:yay:

....see, this thread was ridiculous yet kinda sweet in a weeeeird way - until *right then* O_o

<bluey has left the discussion>

(she's gone for a bacon buttie and a cuppa tea if anyone fancies one?)

Best condoms for me is those Durex fetherlite ones, hardly feels like you got anything on. Used to always wear the extra safe ones as I was paranoid but damn those things are just too thick.

Yeah, I used the pink Durex ribbed ones, it felt so tight and 'restrictive' though I told her next time I'll try the featherlite ones. My selection here were Condomi banana and strawberry flavour, Durex Performa, Durex ribbed and Durex with orange flavour.

In my young virgin days (^^) I used to collect condoms 'just in case' - it paid off. :D

It was cool though, I said it in a comedic way and her response was the same - I just used that line so I can get up and grab me a rubber. ^^

Haha, the way you'd put it made it sound proper soppy like, not that I have a problem with it, I've bust out my fair share of soppy cheese over time. I remember when I was in the similar situation, I was just brutally blunt about it, though it seemed to work :D

I

edit: haha pull out, you do know about precum right, jesus I'd kick a guys face in if he did that to me but hey..

Well considering I have been partaking in the sexual act for quite some years, yes I do know but heading towards the fine old age of 25 me and my girlfriend are quite happy to go bare back one and a while ;)

Yeah, I used the pink Durex ribbed ones, it felt so tight and 'restrictive' though I told her next time I'll try the featherlite ones. My selection here were Condomi banana and strawberry flavour, Durex Performa, Durex ribbed and Durex with orange flavour.

In my young virgin days (^^) I used to collect condoms 'just in case' - it paid off. :D

Don't bother with the flavoured or gimmick ones you see in pub toilets.

Would highly recommend fetherlite to anyone. Also the "tingle" ones are good. However does feel like you got toothpaste on your old boy ;)

....see, this thread was ridiculous yet kinda sweet in a weeeeird way - until *right then* O_o

<bluey has left the discussion>

(she's gone for a bacon buttie and a cuppa tea if anyone fancies one?)

Huh? Whats so wrong with wanting to prolong smelling my loved one? Smell, memories...Y'know.

Well considering I have been partaking in the sexual act for quite some years, yes I do know but heading towards the fine old age of 25 me and my girlfriend are quite happy to go bare back one and a while ;)

Would highly recommend fetherlite to anyone. Also the "tingle" ones are good. However does feel like you got toothpaste on your old boy ;)

The sort of tingle you get showering in Mint and Tea Tree? Sounds lovely.:)

haha I lold. :heh: Tingle ones are crap, toothpaste feeling fucking hurts! never ever try those unless you want a stinging feeling..

Flavoured ones are crap, orange flavoured plastic, yummeh.. :awesome:

Can't believe one of the first thing I thought when I woke up was checking this thread.

Well done King_Vagina.

haha I lold. :heh: Tingle ones are crap, toothpaste feeling fucking hurts! never ever try those unless you want a stinging feeling..

used one by mistake once - it was dark and both normal and tingle packets are blue (or green depending on who you're talking to >__>) - they. are. awful.

plus c'mon ~ you dont use chemicals to create a tingling feeling - you do it yourself! :smile:

No way Tingle is great. Tingle lube is even better. Well I like it anyway and so does the missus. Gives a more heightened feeling for both. :)

Agreed, horrible things those condoms are, somebody must have thought

'' oh yeah let's make condoms burn the couple. wheeeeee'' -.-, I can imagine they would platty if I didn't feel like I'd actually stuck toothpaste down there, I can't use lube either so that's abit of a body blow.

Can't believe one of the first thing I thought when I woke up was checking this thread.

Well done King_Vagina.

Why thank you sir. We should have a commemorative Brawl session soon.

Tootpaste is even better ;)

haha in all seriousness, oral is great after just brushing ones teeth. Tingle Tingle.

Am I a little bit weird? :p

Tootpaste is even better ;)

haha in all seriousness, oral is great after just brushing ones teeth. Tingle Tingle.

Am I a little bit weird? :p

Dude...

I just hope your lady gargles some water after brushing her teeth. The last thing she'd want is toothpaste and seed of Plattymon inside that mouth hers.

I might be wrong, though.

Agreed, horrible things those condoms are, somebody must have thought

'' oh yeah let's make condoms burn the couple. wheeeeee'' -.-, I can imagine they would platty if I didn't feel like I'd actually stuck toothpaste down there, I can't use lube either so that's abit of a body blow.

Literally!

Aaahaha, reading up on this thread must have been the greatest half hour i've wasted on the internet of all time. Congrats to King V

Rather epically, Baba O'Riley (teenage wasteland, The Who) came on the radio literally the second I got to reading King V's triumphant post-sex post :D Quite the adventure.

No way Tingle is great. Tingle lube is even better. Well I like it anyway and so does the missus. Gives a more heightened feeling for both. :)

Tingle is gross and the Durex one is way too minty. I don't like it. :indeed:

The tingley gel stuff is good, but last time I had it applied I couldn't feel a thing. Too much perhaps.

Flavoured rubbers are a waste. The missus at the time and I decided to pull it out her mouth and place it somewhere more appropriate.

Ahaha, is it so wrong that I burst out laughing at this? Sorry but...

I mean I love my girlfriend to bits and tell her all the time, but I don't think I could ever say that with a straight face.

I agree, I'd have to kick my own arse if I did the same.

Congrats on the plowing though.