NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

then she asked what was on my mind, I said I would like to make love to her, she replied I didn't have to ask..

Ahaha, is it so wrong that I burst out laughing at this? Sorry but...

I mean I love my girlfriend to bits and tell her all the time, but I don't think I could ever say that with a straight face.

Still, nice one dude. Seriously, congratulations. It's about as much as anyone can expect from time number 1. It'll only get better (til it gets worse when you're old and frail). Just.. don't show her this thread, it will look like you did it for all the wrong reasons.

*manly knuckle-high-five thing*

キターーーー!!!

echo if you were thinking densha otoko when you wrote that i think i might be in love with you... O_O! "great minds etc.."

Toady a tale has been told. A tale of love, friendship, and a couple hundred premature ejaculations. The story has come to an end, but the lessons learned from it will live on forever. The words here will become memories, those memories will become history, and history will become legend. But though we we may forgot how, or what, or why in God's name someone would think it a good idea to ask a Nintendo forum for sex advice, we will always remember, that this was an Epic thread.

And so comes to end Epic Thread 3: The Chronicles of the Virgin King

Now lock this thread, so it dies this way, and so we can all get on with our lives.

echo if you were thinking densha otoko when you wrote that i think i might be in love with you... O_O! "great minds etc.."

I wasn't the only one in this thread thinking about Densha Otoko.;)

Wooo! King_V, you are da MAN! :bowdown: :awesome: :yay::bowdown:

All I have left to say is:

"Dude...teach me!"

Congratulations, King Vagina! :yay:

Sounds like you had a great night (which means I don't have to bother Sheila, now)

Meanwhile, Lazyboy pretty much sums up the overall feelings about the thread. Even though King V created the thread, Lazyboy was one of it's MVPs, and, for that, I also congratulate him, and Rez. :bowdown:

And why, oh why, didn't I remember the suit up? I had Barney in my avatar for such a long time...

This one of the reasons why I love the interwebs.

Awwwwwwww...Thanks guys, you're all bloody great. Just woke up now to her text message and had a nice chat. We want to plan to go away together ^^ (already!).

But seriously guys, I appreciate all those tips and cheerleading. Ahhh, feel so good under this blue sky.

:)

Wooo! King_V, you are da MAN! :bowdown: :awesome: :yay::bowdown:

All I have left to say is:

"Dude...teach me!"

LOL, I will only say just go with the flow. Last night wasn't really about the sex imo but how sensual we both were as a couple...:( I hate how its fading to memory now.

LOL, I will only say just go with the flow. Last night wasn't really about the sex imo but how sensual we both were as a couple...:( I hate how its fading to memory now.

*Scribbles that down in special notepad*

That comedown seems like a real bitch. :blank:

LOL I love how this thread has got to like 5 pages overnight. Just shows what the majority of forumers talk about! :heh:

As for my advice.... in the words of QOTSA, Go with the flow! :)

Listen to the women of the forum, they talk sense :heh:

In the words of the great God Tractor Boy.

"HE'S DONE HIM! HE'S DONE HIM!"

Note: replace him with her...

Listen to the women of the forum, they talk sense :heh:

That is, when they're not talking about shoes. :indeed:

Amazing how much attention this thread has had.

I say we keep it open/make a new one for people to post their experiences.

Mine was 15 years ago and I can still remember it.

"Birthday suit up!"

Damn, i forgot about that one...

Anyway, congratulations, King V

King V, If I can give you one piece of advice, get her on the pill. Thats when the good times really start to roll.