N-Europe

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

I wonder by some of the comments.... if men here actually know anything about women, like, at all?

It makes me wonder if you know anythign about women at all.

Make use of your tounge to chow down on her lady part. It is tiring but rewarding, but don't make with the foreplay for too long otherwise she'll be all dry down there when it comes to insertion.

Ure doing eet wrong.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That part on the first page straight away makes me think this is going to be a failure.

I wish you the best of luck though, seriously. haha

And indeed an Offerman style thread.

Man, don't jinx it. :heh::( Shes a very understanding girl...and I'm sure...she would...understand if I came too fast and made her feel awkward afterwards with some self-pity, sentimental talk. :blank: ...(Thats the ultimate worst case scenario).

Its kinda annoying how Friday went so fast, didn't get much time to 'prepare' - haven't wanked in days, might do so tonight...But still a bit wary of thee ole 'wank before thy act' - But Lazyboy, Oxigen, Shino, FLink...Can't let down the gurus. I think I will be utilizing foreplay, but still unsure if I should be going down on her...first time.

Well...I'm cool right now, I'm not even going to presume I'm getting some, I just want to spend some quality time first...we'll be on my bed doing that anyway...:hehe: (Since my room has surround sound and the cosyness...and ...shit).

Whats important is that if this happens, N-Europe will be forever in my memory, thanks for the advice and support. :heart: If I ever play any of you guys online, I'll make a note of not pwning you as hard as I usually would. :)

Ofcourse, accidental castration usually takes off ones penis. No advantage, she'd finger his pewper.

Ah - I was thinking he goes to the hospital for a castration, but it is all accidental.

Its too late T_T

if tl;dr

GOOD LUCK!!! :D

Mcoy will offer one piece of advice. Mcoy thinks you're taking this whole ordeal pretty seriously as if this is going to only happen once in a life time.

Mcoy would like you to consider this fact, Mcoy has checked world population statistics. When Mcoy checked the population was 6,706,339,584 rising by about 3 people per second. Mcoy has to say that is alot of people having sex. Not even counting protected sex where a couple does not want to have a kid.

Mcoy is basically saying that you'll probably get hundreds of times to get yourself laid so don't treat it as if you mess up something it will be the end of the world.

Thanks, will do...But seriously, this is borderline stressful *_*

Dont be. But remember, the first time always stings. Like putting your cock in a vat full of tabasco sauce for 2 days straight.

All you gotta worry about.

Also, if you suck really bad, its common place for the woman to never speak to you again.