N-Europe

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Esequiel

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I got some juicy stuff.

In the write up I am the person in the blue suit and the brown suit, that came as a result to someone trying to kill me and ended up duplicating me. It allowed me to target two players during this night.

Nintendohnut is the the laughing evil red eyes and I send the brown suit to investigate Jonnas but Moogleviper decided to be a bitch and try to roleblock me but ended up torturing the brown suit and me finding out that Moogleviper can torture people.

I think we found ourselfs some 2 baddies (Which I have bolded)

I'm not a baddie I'm an investigator.

I've investigated Rokhed and confirmed he was the orangutan from discworld. I investigated Scubahood and found out he could protect. I also investigated snowman but I was roleblocked. I investigated you last night but I only managed to investigate half of you. I find out you were good. (or the half that I investigated anyway.)

Oh and vote:nintendohnut

Woah shitting hell. I just get back after a day out with my family and this has happened?! Jesus Christ!

I have told you before that I am an investigator, I am good and I am not a threat to anyone. I don't know why you think I'm whoever you think I am, but seriously you are wrong here. What exactly did you get whoever it is that is Doctor Who? I can't remember who said I'm the one with red eyes but I don't think your results are right. I don't have red eyes I don't think. (Although actually I can't remember my character completely and now you say that I'm thinking maybe I do...?)

*sigh* Right I'll reveal myself purely because I know if I don't I'll die. I'm Data from Star Trek. I don't think he had red eyes (weren't they grey?) but he may have done and I'm just wrong... I investigate people and last night I didn't do anything because I didn't want to hurt anyone else to silence them and make you think I'm someone bad :(:(:( Didn't work, clearly.

Please give me another chance, I literally cannot believe this has backfired on me just because there's been a mix-up. I am NOT mafia. I am NOT evil. I am part of the town, I am good, and this is so fucking annoying.

Change Vote: No Lynch.

You know, I have a feeling he's telling the truth. Since the start. Plus I don't know why people assumed he is you-know-who.

Well feelings are trumped by evidence.

darksnownman has already revealed that Nintendohnut can silence people and in the write-up that day someone was silenced by being brutally beaten up and me investigating him revealed that he´s the red eye guy.

The town had spoken. They wanted blood and nintendohnut was there target. They looked upon him, at his pale skin and strange eyes and decided that today was a good day to die.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Data from Star Trek. He was good. And YOU killed him.

I kid. I kid.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was He-who-must-not-be-named. He was neutral and had a seperate agenda to that of other players.

Night 5 begins now. PM's to maddog please.

Lol shouldn't have said voldemort after he clearly said taboo :P Sorry tellyn, seriously you know I couldn't have known I died. Basically if I had kept quiet during the day I would have won, but I was so over-excited.

PS Sorry I may be a little wasted (read: very)

EDIT: Shit, sorry about that, the above writing makes no sense. I barely even remember doing it!

A man in a blue suit is walking down the street. He begins to run as he notices a dark figure walking behind him. When he looks back again he sees the dark figure has been caught in a web of some sort. At least he will be kept busy all night.

A man awoke to find himself in another mans body, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. There is a foul stench and the man looks into a reflection that is not his own, promptly throwing up. Never mind he thought. Il be back in my own body by morning.

The mafia don was in good spirits, he had found a threat who might know his name. *Splat* Another one bites the dust.

Oxigen_Waste is dead. He was Douglas Quade looking for someone to help with his amnesia. He was good.

A noble man watches in horror as he sees another man killed.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders throws a tracking device onto his target. He follows the noble man all night long. He ends up in a place with 3 other “people”. He watches in horror as the person he is watching, watches another man get killed. After the killer walks away the dying man utters his final sentence:

The…Don….Fundamental….Concept…..Physics……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 People left (Majority is 9)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse