Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

I support Chelsea mainly. Have done since I was 6 years old and always will, as I've said in the past. I follow them as my club, my team.

On top of that, I don't so much support, more kinda follow 3 other teams: Norwich (used to live in Norwich, local connection), Aldershot (local team) and Barnet. Out of the three the one I care most for is Aldershot, I've gone and seen them play once or twice too as I live literally a 5 minutes walk away from the Recreation Ground. : peace:

But this probably won't be good enough for Ramar :indeed:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea, as you can probably tell, are my main team, aving lived walking distance from the stadium for all 20 years of my life, but I also support Sheffield United. Probably because my brother-in-law supports them and I like supporting a team in another division...which was kind of a problem the season before last. :heh:

Sign Berbatov this week please. k thx.

We should go for him, Spurs are convinced the top four are more their rivals than us so we'll tell them it's a bad idea to sell him to Man U. Plus Berb is a toon fan, and he'll fit in well here because everyone will think he's a Geordie called Bob.

We should go for him, Spurs are convinced the top four are more their rivals than us so we'll tell them it's a bad idea to sell him to Man U. Plus Berb is a toon fan, and he'll fit in well here because everyone will think he's a Geordie called Bob.

As I understand it Berbs is actually a United fan, but Shearer was one of his biggest heroes back in the day.

Yeah I have read that Berba is a United fan too.

He is off on international duty now so we'll see if something happens this week as out next prem game isnt until next monday against pompey.

In fergies interview they asked him about berbatov and he said "I'm not going to talk about anyone. Tevez is back next week, Rooney will be fitter. That's my strikeforce"

Wow, we actually got a draw! Was pleased with the performance, was very dissapointed for a brief period when I though we had given away a penalty at the end, but thakfully it was just a free kick which Rooney didn't take very well. Bit of an improvement on 6-0 =P

A very frustrating day for Man United, really. We came back into the game well, after going a goal down. But, I dunno, we couldn't find second gear, today.

Newcastle played very well. Actually can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching them play, but they looked very solid today. Great tactics, very promising new signings, and solidarity in most areas of the field. I give them quite a lot of stick, so it was good that they gave a great account of themselves today.

As for Man United, it's not the greatest start. Looking at our squad, it's actually ridiculous the amount of quality that wasn't available today. I'm just glad Rooney, Giggs, and Scholes are still available. Apart from the goal we conceded, we were pretty ok defensively. A bit sloppy for the goal, but on the whole, we were ok. Attacking wise, we were not up to our usual standard.

There were positives, though. I thought Campbell had a good game, and will probably be kicking himself that he didn't score with that header. Had it gone in, we would've likely seen a different game.

International Friendlies tomorrow! I'm off to Hampden for the Northern Ireland game which should be pretty good as Scotland have just about a full-strength squad, only main player we're missing is Ferguson who's out for the first 2 qualifiers too.

McFadden's back and is going to partnet Miller upfront to start off with. I'm hoping Morrison will feature at some point too.

Pretty delighted we seem to have got Djibril Cisse on a seasons loan. Should score a couple of goals for us and is certainly better than Murphy.

It appears that Keano loves the temperamental players. Or maybe just "mental" ones.

Great signing.

Pretty delighted we seem to have got Djibril Cisse on a seasons loan. Should score a couple of goals for us and is certainly better than Murphy.

It appears that Keano loves the temperamental players. Or maybe just "mental" ones.

Great signing.

Good signing indeed!:smile:

Great signing.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

I did you hope you were kidding. I did hear he wanted to move back to england with his Welsh wife. He will not suite the strip at all. Worst career move ever for him and a number of players including chimbonda. Players who have already established themselves with big clubs who play in europe. Playing for a bottom quater team as shite as the mackems is a no no.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!