NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

We will see at the end of the season ;)

It ours this season, i said before the season started :)

And before last season, and the season before that, and the season before that...:p

(Disclaimer; I like Liverpool)

Haha, Liverpool beat Chelsea?! I can't believe my eyes, ears or anything else!

Well done. :)

If we scrap a draw at Arsenal on Wednesday I'll be ecstatic.

you should beat them, you've got the judas who moonlights as a messiah...

you've got the judas who moonlights as a messiah...

Whats funnier is Harry is a gooner at heart, his old man use to take him, they'd both stand in the north bank watching London's finest.

you should beat them, you've got the judas who moonlights as a messiah...

Do you call every manager who leaves your club for another club Judas? It's a pretty common thing nowadays for managers to leave.

Do you call every manager who leaves your club for another club Judas? It's a pretty common thing nowadays for managers to leave.

To be fair to Pompey Harry upped and left them twice, once to their closest rivals. The fact they forgave him once is enough. And it's not like they don't appreciate what he done or begrudge an eventual departure. I think its to do with the cowardly nature of just leaving, the first thing I knew about it all he was already a Spurs man. How would I have felt if I was a Pompey fan, I'd be pretty pissed off he didn't have the dignity to come out and say he was leaving. He left, then had some words. He should have had some words, then left.

Pompey fans have Harry to thank for taking them so far, but he has shown them a lack of respect in the way he's left the club.

Whats funnier is Harry is a gooner at heart, his old man use to take him, they'd both stand in the north bank watching London's finest.

Just joined to finish Juandes job tbh, he'll be back at Pompey by next season having relegated Spurs (like Southampton)

Just joined to finish Juandes job tbh, he'll be back at Pompey by next season having relegated Spurs (like Southampton)

Haha, that would be quite hilarious.

I fully expect Arsenal to win this game but fuck me that was a great goal by Bentley! Welcome back.

Come on you spurs! :)

Hahaha that was awesome!

One of the best derbys i've seen for a while.

Good old 'Arry!

Is it wrong that when Lennon scored I cheered almost as loud as I do when United score?

Wow great goals from the Arsenal-Tottenham match. Match of the Day will be good viewing tonight :)

Bentley is a fucking legend :) Modric, although he blatantly be leaving us for about 40m in the summer is just incredible!!!!!

Bentley is a fucking legend :) Modric, although he blatantly be leaving us for about 40m in the summer is just incredible!!!!!

I think this could mark a turning point in our season; the strength of character shown from the players...incredible! They thought they'd won it.:yay:

Is it wrong that when Lennon scored I cheered almost as loud as I do when United score?

I dont think so!

In my house a Leeds Fan (me) and Manchester United fan and a Spurs fan went ballistic just because it was an amazing finish!

The Arsenal fan was a little despondent!!

Mentally devastated, 3 of those goals shouldn't have happened but that's Arsenals problem, they can attack but defensively they are severely lacking.

lmfao at the Tottenham score, a great result for everyone concerned tbh.

I hope Ramar stayed to the final whistle!!

Of course I did. I aint gonna leave until the match is over.

Whilst you guys can celebrate like you won the match, the bare reality is that we let you back in. It was in our hands and we let you get a point. Well done, hold onto that one because you might need come May if you still hanging about at the bottom.

lmfao at the Tottenham score, a great result for everyone concerned tbh.

Like the point they knicked off you then yeah?

Edit - What I will add is that it will probably go down as one of the great North London derbies, maybe for all the wrong reasons for Gooners. But thats football.