NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

Theres no two ways about it, we gifted you the draw. We were 4-2 with 5 minutes to go, and then we drew. We allowed you to attacked, we allowed you to shoot, we allowed you to score. Three things we shouldn't have done, but in doing so we gifted you the draw. Take off your rose tinted glasses mate. For 40 minutes of the second half and the second half of the first we were all over you, should have been dead and buried.

The fact Harry has said it in an interview about Tom Finney, that his dad use to take him to Arsenal matches despite living in East London.

No two ways about it, if our keeper didn't make a howler and Hutton gift you a goal, you wouldn't have been 4-2 up and thus had the confidence you played with and also shot our very weak confidence to pieces due to our abysmal start to the season.

You're one of THOSE football fans that only looks at it from your own perspective. And flameboy is just bitter because Sadsac wanted to go to a bigger club :P

Arsenal have no chance of the title this year.

Wenger can't do anymore for them.

Arsenal have no chance of the title this year.

Wenger can't do anymore for them.

The title?!?! Ha! I think they'll struggle for top 4! COME ON STOKE!!!!

A draw against Liverpool would be brilliant today - being realistic. Just hope we attack early on, and don't let them get on top of us.

Dazzybee...are you for real?

A draw against Liverpool would be brilliant today - being realistic. Just hope we attack early on, and don't let them get on top of us.

Dazzybee...are you for real?

What do you mean am I for real?!?!

And a draw? You aim too low! I predict a win :)

What do you mean am I for real?!?!

And a draw? You aim too low! I predict a win :)

Although it is good to be optimistic, I think Spurs would be happy to get a point today.

This is an in-form Liverpool team, who have come off the back of a win against Pompey, and beating Chelsea away. True, Spurs did well to come back against Arsenal, but you have many frailties, and I don't think you really need to be facing a team of Liverpool's quality right now.

I can't believe at the beginning of the season i thought Spurs would knock Arsenal out of the top 4 :heh:

Nah Villa will ;)

But Liverpool haven't been that impressive, I think they have been EXTREMELY lucky; a lot of late goals, a lot of dodgy decisions their way. It shows they fight until the end and they obviously have a lot of quality; but I think they are there for the taking :)

And yes, I would be happy with a draw; but I really think we can get a good win today.

And I also thought Spurs would knock Arse out of the top 4 and now think Villa will!

Awesome, 5-0. 35 minutes left. :D

Roy Keane sent to the stands for kicking off with the officials at half time

Sunderland manager Roy Keane has hit out at the "hypocrisy" of some of his Premier League colleagues over their demand for more respect for referees.

A series of high-profile incidents of officials being abused has prompted leading managers to demand protection for match referees.

But Keane told BBC Radio 5 Live: "There are a lot of hypocrites out there.

"The same bosses talking about players showing respect have been sent off themselves for abusing officials."

: peace: Won't be releasing a DVD of this game then.

Brought Alex into my fantasy team this week, one goal, one assist, clean sheet :)

This is brilliant! I can't watch it due to being at uni but I have a little score tracker on my Firefox. I can't believe we're winning 5-0. On top of that, Arsenal are losing 1-0 to Stoke?! Bahahahaha! Absolutely fucking wonderful :D

We've been absolutely fucking shite today. Wenger has completely got it wrong.

Our midfield was shit from the off, dropping Walcott, Van Persie and Nasri is ridiculous. Adebayor and Bendtner have been shit.

Edit - Fucks sake Van Persie, you twat.

2-0 to Stoke, and van Persie sent off.

Happy fucking days!

Edit: Bournemouth and Barnet have both equalised too!! It couldn't get much better :D

4-3 Manu Utd. Putting 3 past Man U at Old Trafford is no mean feat! Are they gonna do a Tottenham?

I doubt it. Would probably make the match day perfect, but getting 3 at OT is definitely applaudable. Can't believe Hull!

4-3 Manu Utd. Putting 3 past Man U at Old Trafford is no mean feat! Are they gonna do a Tottenham?

What release a dvd of a match they drew?

What release a dvd of a match they drew?

Cheer up cheeky.

At Dazzybee: You just make me laugh with some of your comments.:heh:

Cheer up cheeky.

Could be worse, we could only have one win and be sitting bottom of the league. ;)

Still bitter?

Sorry mr fair weather fan.

Could be worse, we could only have one win and be sitting bottom of the league.

No need for that, I was just looking out for you.

Never mind, Ramar. It happens to the best of us.

Hopefully, when both of us play Stoke again, we'll shit 'em. :smile: