NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

ramosfacebook.jpg

:D

Hahahahha. That's really good. :)

Fair enough, but if we lose tomorrow, we could be looking at 2 points out of 11 games - considering our next 2 opponents.

Let's get back to the basics and start playing as a unit.

I think you need to get some good results on the board, regardless of opponent. If anything, to keep the fans on side and to get the players in good spirits.

But, you're right, the basics need to be sorted first. The team need to start learning how to defend, and they need discipline.

Fuck me what a circus. I'm gutted to be honest, Redknapp is not good enough and is a short term solution. Levy is selling up, its so obvious and he is absolutely desperate. Im sure we'll stay up, but Redknapp isn't right for us....

Still, Bolton are going to get one hell of a hiding now :) I'm thinking 5 or 6!!

Bolton are going to get one hell of a hiding now

Booooo! I don't argue...about football...with boys, but talk to me at 5pm tomorrow :heh:

Booooo! I don't argue...about football...with boys, but talk to me at 5pm tomorrow :heh:

Oh I will :D Though prepare for it, the backlash is coming! And those dirty gooners will get it next :awesome:

Still, Bolton are going to get one hell of a hiding now :) I'm thinking 5 or 6!!

Nah Bolton wont get 5 even against Spurs defence

Haha! We'll see. If we lose I will post a video of my inserting the nunhuck connector into my japs-eye!

Fuck me what a circus. I'm gutted to be honest, Redknapp is not good enough and is a short term solution. Levy is selling up, its so obvious and he is absolutely desperate. Im sure we'll stay up, but Redknapp isn't right for us....

To be honest, you need a manager with experience in these situations. And, Redknapp not good enough? He's a great manager, and he knows how to keep teams ticking. Look at Pompey.

Haha. :D

Haha! We'll see. If we lose I will post a video of my inserting the nunhuck connector into my japs-eye!

Get your cameras ready! ;)

Yeah, he'll get us out of the relegation fight, but his teams have never played good attractive football. We'll see. I'm just happy Ramos is out and looking forward to kick starting our season. Nothing would please me more than Redknapp proving himself at a big club!

Why have they sacked him?

What more could he do, he signed quality and there playing garbage.

Sack the fucking players not him.

Leave it out Redknapp is good enough. He is one of if not the best English managers around at the moment. Spurs are very lucky to have got him.

Are you joking? He's got great players and they're playing shit. Don't you think that's HIS fault? His teams, his formations and tactics have been shit since he arrived. We've played well in about 5 matches, most of them just happened to be in the Carling Cup, which we won and blinded everyone into thinking he was actually any good. The guy is a joke and has a terrible record except a 3 year spell at Sevilla (which is admittedly very impressive).

Yeah, he'll get us out of the relegation fight, but his teams have never played good attractive football. We'll see. I'm just happy Ramos is out and looking forward to kick starting our season. Nothing would please me more than Redknapp proving himself at a big club!

But, you need to start winning games before you play attractive football. At this moment in time, you need to win. Whether you win ugly or win pretty, three points is all that matters. There are no bonus points for playing sexy football.

Also, look at the players he bought to Portsmouth. He's got a certain style to him. Is it attractive? In its own way, I'd say it is.

I do believe the responsibility does also lie with the players. Personally, everyone is at fault. The staff, the manager and the players.

Leave it out Redknapp is good enough. He is one of if not the best English managers around at the moment. Spurs are very lucky to have got him.

I still think he should have stayed at Pompey.

He doesn't have much competition for that title does he? Other than doing well at little clubs, the guy hasn't really done anything as he? His teams never look good; just solid, workmanlike. The only time he has had a great team was West Ham and he left just before they got relegated!

I don't want to sound negative though, I'm actually happy about it all and not fearing relegation anymore. I'm just thinking of actually watching my beloved spurs and what happens next year!

Oh come on, with their quality they should be playing at minimum average football no matter what formation/tactics.

Oh come on, with their quality they should be playing at minimum average football no matter what formation/tactics.

Exactly, so why aren't they? *some* blame should rest on them, but I blame Ramos primarily - he plays players out of position ALL the time, he plays one up front when our team can't play in that way, he *rests* King for the league games; he barely speaks English and can't motivate players at all!!

Lets see tomorrow shall we, the same players, and see how they play without Ramos!

He doesn't have much competition for that title does he? Other than doing well at little clubs, the guy hasn't really done anything as he? His teams never look good; just solid, workmanlike. The only time he has had a great team was West Ham and he left just before they got relegated!

I don't want to sound negative though, I'm actually happy about it all and not fearing relegation anymore. I'm just thinking of actually watching my beloved spurs and what happens next year!

He may have done well at "little clubs", but he gets the job done. And, you mention his teams never looking good: would you agree that, right now, Spurs need to be "solid" and "workmanlike"? I'd say a million times "YES."

Also, you do know he was the manager of the team that lifted the FA Cup last year. With Portsmouth. How's that for one of your "little teams?"

Provided you stay in the Premiership next season, which is an uphill task as it is, you'll just have to cross that bridge when you come to it.

He may have done well at "little clubs", but he gets the job done. And, you mention his teams never looking good: would you agree that, right now, Spurs need to be "solid" and "workmanlike"? I'd say a million times "YES."

Also, you do know he was the manager of the team that lifted the FA Cup last year. With Portsmouth. How's that for one of your "little teams?"

Provided you stay in the Premiership next season, which is an uphill task as it is, you'll just have to cross that bridge when you come to it.

Oh I agree completely, working as a team and being solid is exactly what we have lacked for a LONG time; and that's great. But I like to see spurs play with style.... I'm more thinking about the long term, and I don't think it's a great signing in the future; but we'll see....

And winning the FA cup was fantastic I agree, beating Man U on the way too; great stuff! But.... I don't know....it's late....it's a shock :) Lets just hope it all goes well tomorrow!

Oh I agree completely, working as a team and being solid is exactly what we have lacked for a LONG time; and that's great. But I like to see spurs play with style.... I'm more thinking about the long term, and I don't think it's a great signing in the future; but we'll see....

And winning the FA cup was fantastic I agree, beating Man U on the way too; great stuff! But.... I don't know....it's late....it's a shock :) Lets just hope it all goes well tomorrow!

Playing with style is something that comes in time. With Spurs, he should have access to, in theory, better players. Well, with the amount the club spent on them! The likes of Bentley, Modric, etc. Right now, you need to win first, and then learn to play with flair. Would you rather you played like Arsenal, but ended up rooted to the bottom of the league?

I think you're slightly under-estimating what Harry can do. To be honest, there's very few managers who I think could come in and do an effective job, but he would be on those I'd consider.

I hope you're right; but history says that when managers of that ilk (allardyce, Curbs) move to "bigger" clubs with "better" players, they usually struggle, as their skill is to make average teams play better, average players look better than they are....

I'm sounding really cynical, and a few generalisations thrown in too.

And play like Arsenal? NEVER!!!! ;)

I hope you're right; but history says that when managers of that ilk (allardyce, Curbs) move to "bigger" clubs with "better" players, they usually struggle, as their skill is to make average teams play better, average players look better than they are....

I'm sounding really cynical, and a few generalisations thrown in too.

I think part of that is down to more than just players. Curbs and Allardyce moved to clubs where the goings-on backstage were, quite frankly, taking the piss.

Spurs need to sort that out, first. You could bring in any manager in the world, and unless he and the rest of the staff can get along, it isn't going to work.

Pfft, as much as Arsenal are adored, I don't like them, either.

Harry Redknapp is a decent manager, just a shame he's gone and thrown it away by joining a shit club just for money.

Don't say things like that, your previous predictions have gone tits up (see Tottenham are a top 4 club). I don't want you needless hurting your nob.

He doesn't have much competition for that title does he? Other than doing well at little clubs

Looks like he just landed the ideal job.

You swamp dwellers would sell your left nut to play like us.

Haha, burn. You seem feisty as always, Ramar. :D

About Harry: I think he's gone for the challenge more than anything. Who in their right mind would join a dysfunctional Spurs side, who are bottom of the table in a tough and competitive league?

Haha, burn. You seem feisty as always, Ramar. :D

About Harry: I think he's gone for the challenge more than anything. Who in their right mind would join a dysfunctional Spurs side, who are bottom of the table in a tough and competitive league?

Hehe. I was deceived by the clock and was awake around 5:40, I blame that.

My personal thoughts considering Harry use to be a West Ham man, and that Pompey were doing better than Tottenham is that money swayed him.

Hehe. I was deceived by the clock and was awake around 5:40, I blame that.

My personal thoughts considering Harry use to be a West Ham man, and that Pompey were doing better than Tottenham is that money swayed him.

Maybe it is the money, but it would be far, far harder job than the one he was doing. So, maybe he's earning it, who knows.

Anyway, for you Ramar:

(taken from 606)

A young boy goes to social services and tells them he has nowhere to live. What about your parents asks the social worker. No, they beat me, says the boy. What about your grandparents? says the social worker. No, they beat me even harder, says the boy. Well ... where do you want to stay then? replies the social worker. Tottenham, says the boy.They don't beat anyone.

---

Darren Bent is ill, so Jaunde Ramos offers to do his shopping for him. While in Sainsbury's he bumps into Arsene Wenger. 'What are you doing in here, Juande?' asks Wenger. 'Getting a bag of potatoes for Darren Bent,' he replies. 'Sounds like a good swap to me,' says Wenger

---

Whats the difference between a triangle and Tottenham...

A trigangle has 3 points!

---

David Blaine is gutted at the moment. He has just found out that his record of 43 days for standing in a box doing jack all has been smashed...

...by Darren Bent

---

I met this really kinky girl last night. 'Humiliate me,' she said ... So I made her wear a Spurs shirt

---

what does THFC stand for?

tottenham heading for the championship

---

_45142344_cissejoy270pacredit.jpg

GTFI 2-1!

*That is all*

Were you there? Once again mackem apes made a disgrace of themselves, running on to the pitch, throwing stuff at newcastle players, punching coppers, knocking female stewards to the ground and and breaking through the police lines, wonder if the FA will take any action this time?

Policing afterwards was a joke as well like, took me 2 hours to get back to civilisation after the final whistle and I nearly got crushed against a wall by a horses arse. On the plus side I did get to see a mackem get eaten by a police dog before the match as he slipped through the police and came running at us, nom nom nom nom.