N-Europe

I'm not saying you spoiled anything at all, Dante, but I for one would like to avoid any hints about the final season at all. Even just the still of that youtube vid that says

... "And For God"

is too much for me!

New Thread Rule: Anything about Lost is to be spoiler tagged!

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 1 - 2 = good/great/amazing.

Episode Lockdown FTW.

Then they pretty much admitted they didn't write the ending (thats right isn't it?) anyway and its just ridiculous.

I do not like the story, plain and simple.

I am admittedly very interested to see how it ends. If just to see if they explain everything (which of course they won't. Cos' they can't.)

I'm not saying you spoiled anything at all, Dante, but I for one would like to avoid any hints about the final season at all. Even just the still of that youtube vid that says
... "And For God"

is too much for me!

New Thread Rule: Anything about Lost is to be spoiler tagged!

The Spanish promo doesn't contain spoilers and the voice over is quoting from the bible.

If you remember i had posted this;

The final season of Lost wont be showing any promos, photos etc.

FX have announced their midseason schedule. Damages will return Jan 25th and Nip/Tuck will only be taking 2 weeks off between seasons and return January 6th for its final season (finale is on March 3rd).

Other shows; http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/12/01/fx-sets-midseason-schedule-damages-to-mondays-nip-tuck-finale/

Oh and Comcast have purchased NBC from GE. Wonder what this means for Jack Donaughy...

Edited by Ashley

Oh and Comcast have purchased NBC from GE. Wonder what this means for Jack Donaughy...

What TV shows does NBC have Ashley? Heroes? Chuck?

Are they any closer to being found yet?

Near the end of series 3 and in series 4.

Or still fucking about with hatches and weird black clouds?

they had finished with the Swan station at the ending of Series 2 but hints to the reasons for the Swan where shown in Series 3 and Series 4.

Lostpedia Portal:Mysterious. (127 Mysteries : 52 Solved / 49 Partially solved / 26 Unsolved)

Tina Fey did recently make a comment about Comcast potentially buying them so I'm sure she has something in mind but essentially it could leave Jack out of a job. I wonder if they'll go for the Don Geist gave it up, effectively leaving Jack's head on the chopping block. Would be interesting to see Jack betrayed by his mentor in that way.

Hopefully it will involve Will Arnett.

I like that the second one looks like a tall Roomba.

Clip from The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

The whole episode can be watched here/4OD.

Will watch tomorrow.

A UK show I'm interested in? SHOCKER. Oh wait it has Will Arnett and David Cross in. That's why. You can shove your Ricky Gervais up your arse :p

Oh and Better Off Ted returns next week :D

Edited by Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

Cuse and Lindelof Interview [48 days until Lost]

Will 18 hours be enough for the last season? (By the way, Season 6 will consist of a two-hour season premiere, 13 episodes and three-hour series finale that will air over two weeks -- but as Cuse joked, "I’m sure the network will sell it as a six-part finale if they can.") Cuse: "For us, [18 hours] is just about right. I mean, we aren’t sitting here feeling like, 'Oh my God, we need a ton more hours to tell the rest of our story.' It feels like it’s going to work out just fine. It will have been the right length."

Golden Globe Nominations

Best Drama:

Mad Men, Dexter, House, Big Love, True Blood

Best Comedy/Musical:

30 Rock, Modern Family, Entourage, Glee, The Office

Best Actor, Drama:

Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Jon Hamm (Mad Men), Simon Baker (The Mentalist), Bill Paxton (Big Love), Hugh Laurie (House)

Best Actress, Drama:

Glenn Close (Damages), January Jones (Mad Men), Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer), Anna Paquin (True Blood), Juliana Margulies (The Good Wife)

Best Actor, Comedy:

Steve Carell (The Office), Alec Baldwin (30 Rock), David Duchovny (Californication), Thomas Jane (Hung), Matthew Morrison (Glee)

Best Actress, Comedy:

Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie), Tina Fey (30 Rock), Courteney Cox (Cougar Town), Toni Collette (The United States of Tara), Lea Michele (Glee)

Best Supporting Actor:

Michael Emerson (Lost), Jeremy Piven (Entourage), Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother), William Hurt (Damages), John Lithgow (Dexter)

Best Supporting Actress:

Jane Lynch (Glee), Rose Byrne (Damages), Janet McTeer (Into the Storm), Chloe Sevigny (Big Love), Jane Adams (Hung)

Best TV Movie/Miniseries:

Grey Gardens, Georgia O'Keeffe, Little Dorrit, Into the Storm, Taking Chance

Personal choices (in order of list):

Dexter (I love Big Love and it was indeed wonderful, but Dexter was one hell of a scary ride)

30 Rock

Michael C Hall

--

Alec Baldwin

Tina Fey

NPH or Lithgow...oh shit that's hard. Can't they split it into comedy and drama?

Chloe Sevigny (Lynch is amusing and all, but in terms of range Sevigny definately)

--

chucks3.jpg

:D

Edited by Ashley

Hard list to choose from (as I've not been keeping up with the majority of the shows!) but I have to say that House had a phenomenal 2nd half of its season, and a great start to the current one.

Gotta say, and I'm not a follower of them, but the globes seem to be a very pop-friendly award show from the looks of the list.