NEurope

Just a heads-up: It looks like the new (last three) Pushing Daisies episodes will start in three week's time, on the 10th April.

Nope. Nor Chuck.

In television related news; tonight is the last episode of Battlestar Galactica and the "game changing omg-so-awesome-why-didn't-fox-fuck-off-in-the-first-place" episode of Dollhouse.

Mhm I heard about that. Tragic dying from a heart condition at the age of 33 really :(

In semi-related but more positive news Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof have had their first child Satyana on the 24th, which was also Alyson birthday.

"The name Satyana comes from two Sanskrit roots: sat, which means truth or being, and also refers to action aligned or suffused with spirit; and yana, which means vehicle. So 'Satyana' means a vehicle for action infused with the grace of spirit."

Some bad and good news regarding Pushing Daisies.

ITV have decided to not show the last three episodes. The box set is due out on the 21st of July in the US and will include those three episodes, so we will eventually get to see them.

I knew of the DVD yesterday (thankfully not an April Fools) and got all giddy and happy but the frak ITV?!? (although it may be more of a ABC not allowing them to do it)

Was looking forward to those. They've aired in Germany dubbed but still. Fuckbuckets.

Also hoping that they bring out a 'complete series' edition because I've still yet to get the first season. (and of course will be buying R1 as I presume we'll get no extras again)

Where did you get this news from? Checked ITV's guide for next Friday and its not on there but has it been confirmed by ITV or are they just moving it back a bit? In fact, the news I am finding is from Monday saying ITV have said they will air all of them.

Edited by Ashley

Or perhaps not. Perhaps RadioTimes got it wrong...

Thank you for your email regarding Pushing Daisies.

We only hold confirmed scheduling two weeks in advance, at the moment

the next episode (Episode 11) is due to be transmitted on Friday 17

April although this is subject to change.

Once again many thanks for taking the trouble to contact ITV and hope

you continue to watch and enjoy many of our programmes.

Regards

ITV Viewer Services - SR

So it may just be that they're having a week off. We'll probably find out in a few days.

But I'm not sure whether to be happy about this, they weren't that great before, and that special they had a few months ago was utter wank.

MISTAAAH SPAAHHHKEELL!

I hope not!

Loved the first series, waiting for the second to come out on DVD. (heard only good things)

Writing has been on the wall for quite a while.

Tearing down the sets isn't the worst thing that could happen (haven't watched it in a while but what permanent sets do they have? Only one or two as far as I recall (don't want to state what because I know paj hasn't seen the second season)) but granted its not a good sign.

Apparently Dollhouse may be back for another season, TSCC not so much: http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426236.html

(site used to be SyFy Portal and apparently is usually reliable)

Edited by Ashley

Apparently Dollhouse may be back for another season, TSCC not so much: http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426236.html

(site used to be SyFy Portal and apparently is usually reliable)

Man I really hope so, after the past 3 amazing episodes of Dollhouse I've been ivested in this show and been keeping my fingers crossed that it'll get renewed for a second series as I really want to see where this is going. I can't see how Joss can wrap up the story in the next few episodes. Especially as Joss has hinted that

we will finally get to see Alan Tudyk (aka Wash from Firefly) as Alpha

However the ratings haven't been great and it has been looking bleak. *Tries not to get his hopes up*

I know the Sci-Fi channel has picked up Dollhouse to air in the UK but has there been any word yet on when it will start airing?

I know the Sci-Fi channel has picked up Dollhouse to air in the UK but has there been any word yet on when it will start airing?

Is starts on the 19th May.