Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shorty Mass effect works best on the PC.

Depends on how you look at it... control schemes, achievements and previous save files aside, Mass Effect is an epic and great looking adventure, like a big budget movie. I'd rather run it through my big telly than my monitor :3

Depends on how you look at it... control schemes, achievements and previous save files aside, Mass Effect is an epic and great looking adventure, like a big budget movie. I'd rather run it through my big telly than my monitor :3

Don't they usually try put in PC achievements in these sorts of games now? Although I can run my PC through my TV, there's just something about the console versions of games (e.g. Dragon Age) that is more appealing to me. Unless it's an FPS, I tend to find keyboard controls (e.g. number 1-10 as shortcuts) a bit cumbersome, and I get easily distracted by messengers and whatnot. I will say that some games run much, much better on PC, though (Oblivion has jaggy edges around nearly everything on both the PS3 and 360 versions).

Why is everyone getting Brutal Legend from Love Film except me? I put it high priority on day one >.<

On a related note, apparently my copy didn't show up at home today. But I don't know if that meant the game didn't show up, or if the post didn't show up. If the latter, there's still hope!

I love how we all do this whenever a new highly anticipated game comes out.

Well, it's been out here for more than a week (unusually early for any launch), and despite my previous comments regarding this game, I'm thinking about getting it tomorrow anyway. The demo is fun, and I musn't forget the game doesn't take itself too seriously, and that can only be a good thing.

I'm getting the PS3-version, despite all the bad press surrounding it. I think it's a little overblown really. Yes, the textures aren't quite as sharp, there are loading times up to six (Six!! Dear Lord!!) seconds and the framerate isn't as smooth, but they said the same about The Darkness ans Orange Box, and no complaints there. They are still great games, just ported rather badly. As long as it's still fun I see no problem.

I ordered the one with the gun, and GAME said the gun was delayed due to high demand, and will be sent as soon as they get it. They've sent the game, but I've not received yet.

A) Has anyone else received gun edition at all?

B) Do you reckon a chance they'll say "No gun, as too high demand" and if they do, do I have any kind of rights, cos I genuinely would have just waited a month and got it half price, but I wanted to guarantee the gun.

I ordered the one with the gun, and GAME said the gun was delayed due to high demand, and will be sent as soon as they get it. They've sent the game, but I've not received yet.

A) Has anyone else received gun edition at all?

B) Do you reckon a chance they'll say "No gun, as too high demand" and if they do, do I have any kind of rights, cos I genuinely would have just waited a month and got it half price, but I wanted to guarantee the gun.

the game was sent out before the gun for me, same thing happened with resi 5 and the little chris figure. i cant say i really care about the gun mind. i imagine its quality is in the region of "seriosuly sub par"

That's my position too. If it does come to that, I reckon we could make a fake bad publicity shitstorm.

Me: "I heard that Game makes their security tags from the souls of orphaned babies. They were orphaned because Game used their parents as slaves in their AIDS mines, which have a massive carbon footprint BTW"

You: "Yes. I heard that also"

The Sun newspaper researcher who just happened to be walking by: "2 people have heard it, it must be true!"

*Scandal*

no post here for the last 4 days, and we have hardly had any snow which also sucks

Nothing for me today! I'm waiting for Darksiders too..be next week now, snow has really dented the postal system...got a letter today which was supposadely sent out 20th december..:hmm:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!