Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MadWorld

marcel

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So surely there is space for an online mode. If there is, then SOLD. Right now I'm winging it. Not too sure.

If you think that there's any chance of an online mode then I think you must have a screw, or three, missing. Zero chance for this one.

If you think that there's any chance of an online mode then I think you must have a screw, or three, missing. Zero chance for this one.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there might be online leader boards for the Mini Games (Man-darts etc.) But yeah other than that I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there might be online leader boards for the Mini Games (Man-darts etc.) But yeah other than that I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tell me about it! I've written a long-ish post over on the play-on Wii thread about this and how great certain games would be if we had online modes.

tell me about it! I've written a long-ish post over on the play-on Wii thread about this and how great certain games would be if we had online modes.

Yeah some games would benefit from some sort of online play, but not too sure if this will be one of those titles to be honest. Maybe some sort of co-op would work, but any sort of competitive online mode would just end up being a tacked on "duel" mode. With all the lag that online beat em ups suffer from.

Think they've hit the nail on the head with the online leaderboards as a competive online thing. But I'd rather they concerntrated on getting a polished single player experience, as I think that's what this game is all about.

Yeah some games would benefit from some sort of online play, but not too sure if this will be one of those titles to be honest. Maybe some sort of co-op would work, but any sort of competitive online mode would just end up being a tacked on "duel" mode. With all the lag that online beat em ups suffer from.

Think they've hit the nail on the head with the online leaderboards as a competive online thing. But I'd rather they concerntrated on getting a polished single player experience, as I think that's what this game is all about.

Well one of the things that really pisses me off is Nintendo's half arsed approach to the simple things like online leaderboards. Link's crossbow training - what a game, absolutely loved it, but online leaderboards and the ability to send your scores to your friends would have been such an easy inclusion and made it sooo much more enjoyable and competitive. Lazy lazy lazy.

• 1 month later...

US site online

Welcome to Varrigan City

Driven into quarantine and chaos by the outbreak of a deadly virus, ‘survival of the fittest’ takes on a whole new meaning as trapped citizens are pitted against each other in the gruesome sports show, ‘Death Watch’.

Play as Jack and fight to death as he battles to win the ultimate prize – his life.

Wallpapers

One

Two

Three

Yeah wtf? I've put my non minor age, and get censorship from website that's suppose to understand artistic freedom in gaming. I want them to censor next time AVGN takes a dump on a NES cartridge.

I hope this doesn't affect anything in the game.

I don't think GT did the censoring....

Looks like the trailer was designed to be that way since you see a lot of blood and severed limbs anyway and I like it the way it is.

Also it looks amazing cannot wait to play it.

LOL yeah my thoughts exactly. Think some people jumped down GT's throat for no reason. Game looks awesome, and is one reason to get my wii back from my friend.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!