N-Europe

MadWorld

marcel

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trailer again!

If this game doesn't sell Wii is definitely fucked for any good hardcore third party content again I'd say! So much effort is going into this, even the trailer presentation is awesome.

Why does everything with the Wii has to be a freaking test?

I really hope this game is good. If its anything like God Hand, it'll blow the shit out of most other action games on the console.

Gamer impressions at NYC comic con:

The only slight flaw is the camera but it barely becomes anything but a shrug off. Controls are impressive, Wii Speaker is used very well. No More Heroes fans will love the control, feels like a direct evolution of it. Was surprised on how hard the game is later in the demo! Did not see anyone who could beat the first boss.

Madworld is also a challenge in that you are trying to rack up the biggest points by keeping the combo flow going. The more creative you are will your kills and the more you string together, the better you score. The challenging are very puzzle like and having you frenetically multitask. The later enemies can block your attacks (for instance, the crow bars block vertical attacks you have to hit them horizontally with your chain saw) and they swarm you into a multiman boot stomp. It's like a 3D Viewtiful Joe. The bosses seem ass hard and the enemies can also use the environment against you the same way you can. I had an oil drum put on me, and I had to rapidly shake my controller as the boot stomped me until I broke out of it with my chain saw.

I met a Sega exec on a dating site and going to pump her for information. :p

Nah MadWorld & HOTD:O playtest for the site on Wednesday. Should have it up and done within the wee hours of Thursday morning (as I won't be getting back home til about 11)

I met a Sega exec on a dating site and going to pump her for information. :p

Nah MadWorld & HOTD:O playtest for the site on Wednesday. Should have it up and done within the wee hours of Thursday morning (as I won't be getting back home til about 11)

Awesome, well I think that you'll have a great time. Sega ppls were always very nice to me when I was doing journo stuff. :santa:

Where are you going to? Guessing somewhere in London....

In Gamestation today I noticed that they're offering a preorder bonus for MadWorld, a t-shirt. I can't remember the design, as far as I can remember it was a skull crossed with an atomic symbol...? Definitely wasn't the "Caution" one which the Americans are getting.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!