NEurope
Dante

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Episode 12...

How did Arthur get back to the past to catch up to Hiro and Claire?

The real question you should be asking is how he knew exactly when and where they would be in the past

^

yeh he can paint and see the future (Angela's power was the ability to see the future) so perhaps he saw in both of those what Hiro intended to do.

Let's be honest Sylar is just kick ass in general now.

I'm not sure when that happens. I'm only upto the second part of the eclipse.

He's a fucking pansy now. But you can just feel he's going to turn into a Darth Vader right at the end and kill Arthur.

He's a fucking pansy now. But you can just feel he's going to turn into a Darth Vader right at the end and kill Arthur.

Wait until he gets his hands on the formula, he'll be unstoppable then.

...have no idea how close you are

...have no idea how close you are

Just seen him sort Elle. So it's a return to the old days. But I stand by my comment.

Not been a great series for my favourite characters really!

Going into Season 3 they were Peter, Adam and Elle... Peter lost his powers and as for the other two... well bollocks to the writers is all I can say!!

The latest episode [on BBC3] has probably been my favourite since Eps 1,2 and 4. The rest have been a bit rubbish really, but this one I really enjoyed...

Thought the scenes between Hiro and his mum were fantastic! Though it's crap how the writers have now pushed him out the picture by taking his powers away!

I still don't really understand what the catalyst is?!

Did it leave Arthur when he put it in the formula, or did he just 'use' it?

And what was all the stuff about it being needed to kick start the genetic code? it wasn't as if Claire had gone around to everyone and used the catalyst on them to start their abilities!

Arthur went pretty suddenly! Don't really like his character, so not sure I'd want him back even if that turms out not to be the end of him.

You'd expect Angela to just go and incinerate him now though!? but knowing Heroes they'll probably freeze him, devide him in two and put the two pieces apart from each other; as for them that means destroyed!

Found it a bit wierd that Angela wasn't in the episode at all.

Hope Peters powers have returned, but I doubt it! sigh!

Not been a great series for my favourite characters really!

Going into Season 3 they were Peter, Adam and Elle... Peter lost his powers and as for the other two... well bollocks to the writers is all I can say!!

The latest episode [on BBC3] has probably been my favourite since Eps 1,2 and 4. The rest have been a bit rubbish really, but this one I really enjoyed...

Thought the scenes between Hiro and his mum were fantastic! Though it's crap how the writers have now pushed him out the picture by taking his powers away!

I still don't really understand what the catalyst is?!

Did it leave Arthur when he put it in the formula, or did he just 'use' it?

And what was all the stuff about it being needed to kick start the genetic code? it wasn't as if Claire had gone around to everyone and used the catalyst on them to start their abilities!

Arthur went pretty suddenly! Don't really like his character, so not sure I'd want him back even if that turms out not to be the end of him.

You'd expect Angela to just go and incinerate him now though!? but knowing Heroes they'll probably freeze him, devide him in two and put the two pieces apart from each other; as for them that means destroyed!

Found it a bit wierd that Angela wasn't in the episode at all.

Hope Peters powers have returned, but I doubt it! sigh!

He get's them back soon, not sure when since there was set pictures of Peter about to fly by the looks of things, that was filming for episode 17. I'd assume Peter has his powers back, he just doesn't know it.

Possibly a combination of the eclipse and that glow leaving Arthur is what has returned Peter's ability. Seems plausible. As for the catalyst, I'm not entirely sure but I presume, as was seen by Hiro's Mother giving it to Hiro, that it can only be transferred between things so when Arthur channelled it into the formulaic solution, that's it. It's now gone.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/937/937390p1.html

Heroes: Sylar's Smallville Connection

Learn who is playing a key part of Sylar's history.

US, December 10, 2008 - Spoiler Warning: If you don't want to know anything about a future bit of Heroes backstory, you've been warned...

Now that we know that Sylar is not a Petrelli, there are some lingering questions about his real parents. Sure, we met his mom (played by Ellen Greene), in Season 1, but what about Daddy? That question will be answered soon, says EW.com's Michael Ausiello, as he reveals none other than John Glover is playing Sylar's father.

Glover is of course best known as Lionel Luthor on Smallville, father of Lex Luthor – and therefore has plenty of experience playing the parent of an evil child. Ausiello is told by a Heroes insider, "When Sylar meets his father, he's going to see a path ahead of him that he doesn't want to take. He has a lot more in common with his father than he realized."

Glover, who will also soon be seen on Brothers & Sisters, is expected to appear on Heroes towards the end of the next volume, "Fugitives."

Is it "Bring you characters father to work day" on the set of Heroes or something? I mean come on!

I really need to watch the Sylar mother issues episode again because in spite of the fact I dislike Sylar I :heart: Ellen Greene.

Everyone all together now; Little shop, little shop of horrors!

I wonder if thats where Bryan Fuller first made contact with her....hmm.

Notice the 6th word matches the first word of the topic title? I fail to see how talking about one of the show's original EPs coming back to the show and what his plan for the show is not relevent to a discussion of the show.

People throughout this thread have complained about Heroes going a bit naff and in my opinion it should just be canned (and if someone would bring back the superior Daisies that'd be awesome but I don't see it happening).

Notice the 6th word matches the first word of the topic title? I fail to see how talking about one of the show's original EPs coming back to the show and what his plan for the show is not relevent to a discussion of the show.

People throughout this thread have complained about Heroes going a bit naff and in my opinion it should just be canned (and if someone would bring back the superior Daisies that'd be awesome but I don't see it happening).

There was a pushing dasies thread, stick to that.

Much as this amuses me, you're clutching at straws there.

Could be worse, could be clutching at daisies.

I dont think there's much wrong with Heroes, sure its going to generic plots...woo catalysts...but Season 3 has been a massive step up from Season 2...that was dire.

I onl;y recently started watching it and watched through it all in order

Season 1 spent too long doing things, Season 2 was going nowhere and Season 3 has been a step up.