Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Prince of Persia

Dan_Dare

Guest Jordan

Okay, so I finished the game, reloaded my save where Elika is 'doing stuff flat' and was going back for some more achievements... And now I can't pull up my map. Is this normal?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I finished the game, reloaded my save where Elika is 'doing stuff flat' and was going back for some more achievements... And now I can't pull up my map. Is this normal?

Thats because you can't go back to the lands you've healed once you're at that point, you need to load a previous save before the final boss or start a new.

Guest Jordan
Started playing last night.

This looks like its going to get very tedious very quickly...

To be honest, the battles start awesome and then... become overly difficult. Not in like a fun way, more like the game just starts stringing a jack load of QTE's.

To be honest, the battles start awesome and then... become overly difficult. Not in like a fun way, more like the game just starts stringing a jack load of QTE's.

Your telling me, i nearly threw my controller at the TV because Elika kept saving me thus allowing the bosses to re-charge. I kept pressing X to counter the attacks the boss was giving, but she kept interfering in the battles.

Guest Jordan
Did anybody notice that although you'd be close to one of the bosses that when you came to use Elika's powers she wouldn't go to attack him because she'd say she wasn't close enough? Infurating as it seemed to change each time I fought anything!

Yeah, that was REALLY annoying. Why the hell did Elika have to be within your reach of the enemy. Surely, seeing as she can fly... why does she have to be anywhere near the enemy?

Yeah, that was REALLY annoying. Why the hell did Elika have to be within your reach of the enemy. Surely, seeing as she can fly... why does she have to be anywhere near the enemy?

Haha I'm pleased to know I wasn't the only one who was nearly chucking my controller around because of this. It doesn't help that it leaves you vunerable, specially when fighting the courtesan.

Started playing last night.

This looks like its going to get very tedious very quickly...

I was bored within the first half an hour, this game is baaaad!!!

i was going to buy this game with Beautiful Katamari for £30 but didnt buy them.

Bad choice?

Good choice. It'd be like buying Katamari for £30 :)

No, thats a bargain really, probably make a profit on Persia!!

But the game is one of the worst Ive played all year....and I played Resustsence: Fall of man!!

I'm about to fight the Hunter fir the 6th time, already defeated the Concubine. Which means I've only got one power left to go. Does this mean that the next batch of light seeds are the last ones that I need to finish the game?

One of the achievements is to collect 1001 light seeds, gives you an idea of how many you need to get.

But yes I think that'd the last batch you need to get. The rest are optional.

Lot of light seeds then, good thing only half are required to beat the game. Otherwise would find it a bit tedious to collect them all.

Your telling me, i nearly threw my controller at the TV because Elika kept saving me thus allowing the bosses to re-charge. I kept pressing X to counter the attacks the boss was giving, but she kept interfering in the battles.

She doesn't interfere. If you press the prompts right she wont have to save you. You might be thinking of times when you are backed against a wall/edge of the arena as that always triggers an escape event.

She doesn't interfere. If you press the prompts right she wont have to save you. You might be thinking of times when you are backed against a wall/edge of the arena as that always triggers an escape event.

Sometimes i get the "X" to counter the attacks and it does skip to Elika saving me instead.

Sometimes i get the "X" to counter the attacks and it does skip to Elika saving me instead.

I would assume that X on the 360 is the sword attack, in which case every time that comes up in a QTE you have to press it more than once. The other face buttons only require a single press.

I pretty much always mistime the QTEs so she ends up saving me. If she does save you it's because you missed the button press or didn't press it enough. I'm always pressing it when it comes up with X, Y, whatever, but it's never good enough.

Odd, it was usually fine for me. I only messed them up occasionally. If it helps, most prompts are the same for each type of move so you can guess what prompt it will be when you see the start of their attack. There's usually only one attack where the prompt changes, like when the Concubine has you on the floor and jumps on top - i think that one changes.

I messed up those ones quite alot. My reactions are incredibly slow, which doesn't help much. I found when the concubine is ontop of you I got A or Y more often than not. I'm tempted to reload it and get all the rest of the achievements today, but I'm curious to finish assassins creed first.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!