N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I post enough, when I have info or to say if I don't. I have no idea why the hell your all so easy to trust Cube, just because hs says I'm evil. He could have easily picked a name at random and said "Oh , I'll say he's evil". It's like me going "Oh, Paj is evil, vote for him".

I'm not, I assure you. But there's bugger all else I can say. I've got no info to help either so if you want to vote for me I obviously can't stop you, but your voting for one of the good guys if you do.

I post enough, when I have info or to say if I don't. I have no idea why the hell your all so easy to trust Cube, just because hs says I'm evil. He could have easily picked a name at random and said "Oh , I'll say he's evil". It's like me going "Oh, Paj is evil, vote for him".

I'm not, I assure you. But there's bugger all else I can say. I've got no info to help either so if you want to vote for me I obviously can't stop you, but your voting for one of the good guys if you do.

Yeah but if his claim is wrong, then we know he was lying and have another lynch ready. Since there's only a couple of investigators in this game, this is all we can do really.

I post enough, when I have info or to say if I don't. I have no idea why the hell your all so easy to trust Cube, just because he says I'm evil. He could have easily picked a name at random and said "Oh , I'll say he's evil". It's like me going "Oh, Paj is evil, vote for him".

Well how do we know we can believe you then when you say your good?

Evil people always say that.

Anyway it would be unwise for a mafia member to put himself at risk so early in the game. And as eenuh said if he's wrong then we'll lynch him tomorrow.

Evil people always say that.

Anyway it would be unwise for a mafia member to put himself at risk so early in the game. And as eenuh said if he's wrong then we'll lynch him tomorrow.

Oh great, so I'm ebing voted for just because some random guy says so. Wonderful - how about some real evidence that can be backed up rather than you trusting a someone just because they say I'm "evil".

Oh great, so I'm ebing voted for just because some random guy says so. Wonderful - how about some real evidence that can be backed up rather than you trusting a someone just because they say I'm "evil".

That's the thing, we can't get more evidence than what people find out through investigating. There's nothing else to go on in this game.

There is no chance that my information is wrong. The mafia has no misdirectors, roleblockers or anything of the sort.

If I was part of the mafia and was just pretending to be an investigator then that would be quite stupid - as the mafia is smaller, trading one mafia member for one good guy isn't exactly a good idea.

But that's the problem. This is a Bare Bones Mafia. There is very little info to go on. Almost everyone in the game has no power at all so there are very few ways of getting info. This is all that we are likely to get.

But it's like me saying "Cubes Evil - I found out last night". So vote for him.

But that would be a stupid thing to do if you were evil. Everyone would vote and find out that that person you condemned was good, then they'd kill you the next day for it. A pretty short-sighted strategy.