Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS

----

A plane has been shot down merely minutes after take off. The intended destination was supposedly somewhere in the Caribbean, but news at the moment is very scarce. Preliminary reports suggest that there has been only one casualty, who has been named only as "Gizmo". Police are looking in to the matter, but believe it has something to do with "A tension driven Mafia attack" from the village he originated.

Gizmo is dead. He was good. (And this was the plan right from the write up btw - nothing special or non-bare bones happened here :P)

---

Day 10 continues. 16 players remain. 9 is a majority.

Jamba is good.

It's encouraging that I now know I am a sane cop, and that we now have a rather large list of cleared townies.

I honestly can't imagine there'd be more than 2 or 3 mafia members left, so if we lynch those uncleared, we're sure to catch a mafia member.

Then we do have the small problem of the mafia don appearing good, but we can worry about that later.

If the don appears good, we have got absolutely no hope of getting him. We'd have to either investigate everyone again when the don is the last one remainging (I really hope at that point he becomes 'evil') or just lynch randomly, which won't help us at all.

This could be a long game.

This is gonna go on forever tbh.

People have lost interest because they haven't got any powers, there's not much to discuss and we don't have any proof that anyone is bad unless chair is lucky and targets a bad person. We can lynch randomly, but it seems not enough people will actually take part and vote. It's a shame reallyyy..

OK, updating what Eenuh did a couple of days ago:

People who have been investigated and proved good:

Cube:

Gizmo

Dom (dead)

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Chair:

Shino (dead)

Maase (dead)

Jayseven

Maddog

Wildo

Eenuh

Jonnas

Jamba

People who haven't been investigated yet:

Beggilax

darksnowman

Lazyboy

MoogleViper

Oxigen_Waste

Strider

Vicar

Zell

Just to get things going, I will randomly vote for MoogleViper. If there's 2 or 3 mafia left, we've got quite a good chance of getting one of them from that list. And I think Oxigen is innocent from his mistake on day 1, asking why he hadnt recieved a PM.

Vote: MoogleViper

People who haven't been investigated yet:

Beggilax

darksnowman

Lazyboy

MoogleViper

Oxigen_Waste

Strider

Vicar

Zell

Just to get things going, I will randomly vote for MoogleViper. If there's 2 or 3 mafia left, we've got quite a good chance of getting one of them from that list. And I think Oxigen is innocent from his mistake on day 1, asking why he hadnt recieved a PM.

1) Strider is already dead.

2) I think it's best to lynch people who don't often participate. I think we should lynch either Beggilax or Vicar.

Vote: Beggilax

Why me out of that list?

And we can't think that O_W is innocent. It could be a clever plan of his.

Why me out of that list?

And we can't think that O_W is innocent. It could be a clever plan of his.

I just randomly picked. Nothing against you at all.

Seeing as the others are going for him, i will change my vote.

I suppose you could vote for me, I'm not evil...

...but neither am I good enough at this game (my mind isn't that fast) to be able to play without any powers, or somekind of abilities

for what it's worth, I'm not evil and so voting me has little point to it, though I have no reason of proofing it. I have been following the game every step, just haven't been able to add anything

I would also like to mention that for me this Bare Bones mafia has been total crap (no offense Dyson) and not fun in any ways (for my part) as my role in this game is less then nothing, It doesn't even matter if I vote...

just my 2 cents, go ahead and blow my brains out

Thing is, this game suffers from the same problems that every other game does except magnified. The only reason why it gets dull is because you have no info to go on because no one is suspicious. That happens because no one posts.

I applaud people like Jonnas who have actually been taking a stab at the people he is suspicious of. If you want the game to get interesting then you have to do it yourself, not just sit and wait for it to come to you.

@Moogle: Knowing chair he will probably check out Mr-Paul first.