N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

Take a chill pill, both of you.

Freaking out every time someone mentions your name isn't going to get anyone anywhere. The whole point of this game is that there is very little evidence to go on, and we're not even sure all the evidence he have is true.

Why don't we just vote for Fandango, who hasn't been checked, and barely posts?

Yeh but you didn't just mention my name. You said that there was a possibility that i was bad, under no evidence whatsoever. Well it was over the evidence that i was good. -.-

Also forgot to vote:fandango

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a mistake. Eenuh, chair, I'm looking at you.

If he is evil, I will eat my words of course.

Did you have a better suggestion then? Basically we're doing the same as before (randomly picking someone), except now we're paying attention to whether they have been investigated yet or not. Chances are he's good, but we won't know until he's eitherr investigated or lynched.

And since he didn't post, it won't be too much of a loss anyway.

Yeh but you didn't just mention my name. You said that there was a possibility that i was bad, under no evidence whatsoever. Well it was over the evidence that i was good. -.-

That is what chairdriver meant. Freaking out when someone suspected your name, no matter the reason. :heh:

I've been wondering, and I just remembered something. A while ago, when I started to vote for Brian Mcoy (because he wasn't participating), Tellyn came forward and said "I've told him in real-life to participate". Mcoy did start to participate, and we stopped voting for him.

What I'm getting here, is that Tellyn was a mafioso. Tellyn helped to prevent the lynching of Mcoy. Following this logic, there's a good chance that Mcoy is a mafioso.

I believe it's a bit too late to change opinions and votes on Fandango, but I just wanted to say this before I die an exotic death during the night.

You don't seem to understand - every time we kill someone good, it gives the mafia a free kill. Since their only objective is to get the majority, killing off random people just gets them closer to winning.

Eenuh - why do you trust chairdriver so much?

Since he's the only one we can trust right now?

Also, if we don't vote, we're just ending the day early and the mafia will get a kill anyway. By making our list of suspects smaller, we should be able to get to the mafia members earlier.

But I hope chairdriver finds a mafia member tonight, because so far there have only been about two (or three?) we got to lynch. =/

Since he's the only one we can trust right now?

Also, if we don't vote, we're just ending the day early and the mafia will get a kill anyway. By making our list of suspects smaller, we should be able to get to the mafia members earlier.

But I hope chairdriver finds a mafia member tonight, because so far there have only been about two (or three?) we got to lynch. =/

That didn't really answer my question since that's not actually true. We have no idea whether we can trust him or not do we, since nobody has investigated HIM. Therefore he is just as untrustworthy as everyone else in the game.

That being said, there are some people who we know to be good - those investigated by Cube. He was a real investigator, so if he said people were good they deffinitely were. We know we could trust him because he helped us lynch a participating mafioso.

However Chair has done very little. That was my point. You seem to be ignoring it.

Also Jonnas - excellent point. Think we should follow this up tomorrow when chairdriver finds someone else to be good (which he is bound to do).

Mcoy may be playing a bit of the what if game

but Mcoy has noticed everyone we've lynched recently dosen't contribute alot or not at all. Mcoy is wondering if perhaps the mafia has some kind of role to silence people for a few days?

Everyone thinks the person isn't playing while a random mafia member decides to try and outcast them with the "they aren't playing" reason...

Mcoy is wondering if perhaps we should hold back on this lynch?

That didn't really answer my question since that's not actually true. We have no idea whether we can trust him or not do we, since nobody has investigated HIM. Therefore he is just as untrustworthy as everyone else in the game.

That being said, there are some people who we know to be good - those investigated by Cube. He was a real investigator, so if he said people were good they deffinitely were. We know we could trust him because he helped us lynch a participating mafioso.

However Chair has done very little. That was my point. You seem to be ignoring it.

Also Jonnas - excellent point. Think we should follow this up tomorrow when chairdriver finds someone else to be good (which he is bound to do).

I didn't ignore anything (I was in class though so my answer was a quicky). I know you're suspicious of chairdriver and want him gone, but I've said before that I don't want to lynch our last investigator. We are not even sure he really -is- a naive cop.

You can sit and wait for something to happen in this game, but if you don't act and start voting for people, then it just becomes very boring (especially since the write ups don't give us any clues).

Honestly, what else can we do than go through that list and vote?

Mcoy may be playing a bit of the what if game

but Mcoy has noticed everyone we've lynched recently dosen't contribute alot or not at all. Mcoy is wondering if perhaps the mafia has some kind of role to silence people for a few days?

Everyone thinks the person isn't playing while a random mafia member decides to try and outcast them with the "they aren't playing" reason...

Mcoy is wondering if perhaps we should hold back on this lynch?

Probably not. Silencing someone would imply changing the majority. It would also imply this being a non-Bare Bones mafia.

Anyway, my personal view on things:

-People who I 100% believe are good: Me (:heh:), Eenuh, Oxygen_Waste

-People who are probably good, but not 100% sure: Nintendohnut, chairdriver

-Someone who has a good chance of being evil: Brian Mcoy

Probably not. Silencing someone would imply changing the majority. It would also imply this being a non-Bare Bones mafia.

Anyway, my personal view on things:

-People who I 100% believe are good: Me (:heh:), Eenuh, Oxygen_Waste

-People who are probably good, but not 100% sure: Nintendohnut, chairdriver

-Someone who has a good chance of being evil: Brian Mcoy

Thanks.

I think Nintendohnut is good too (since Cube investigated him), but he's just being his usual paranoid self like he often is in these games (no offence Nintendohnut =P ).

If chairdriver has no mafia guy for us tomorrow, we can go after Mcoy.

Mcoy thinks thats a bit unfair that he's targeted for no reason other then suspicion from paranoid townies or perhaps mafia looking to get another lynch?

Mcoy would like to ask why you all think you're good? or perhaps you're all part of your own little gang, trying to takeover the town? Mcoy thinks that one of you is up to no good and is just trying to lynch another good member of the town.

((((Guys, sorry, had loads of college work over the past few days, and Rock Band decided it'd read it's oh so delightful head. I'm knackered right now and would not be able to do a decent write up so I'll do it tomorrow.))))

---

Day 8 is over!

---

I'll do a writeup later.

Fandango is dead. He was good. Though the town lynched him, nobody can remember how he died. (I'll do the writeup later on, too tired atm.)

---

Night 8 begins now. PM!

I actually did completely forget about this for some reason, it didn't click that I was running one at all if you see what I mean? Maybe other runners will understand? o_o

Anyway I have work in an hour but I get back at 8. The next day will start tonight, sorry for the long wait!

*is still confused o_o*

I actually did completely forget about this for some reason, it didn't click that I was running one at all if you see what I mean? Maybe other runners will understand? o_o

It's harder to forget when you get a massive load of PMs thrown at you.