N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

I am disappointed with this game. Instead of paranoid, we get people crying for hints from investigators.

Exactly. The fact that we don't have many investigators is the whole point of the game. Hell, even the Godfather may be immune to investigators. A person being found "Good" may be the godfather, so there's never 100% assurance.

Look, people, keep voting for Volcom. I bet the mafia is happier with a "No Lynch" day, anyway. At least by voting off people we can get somewhere.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well well. . . . com on ppl. . . . just vote me out . .it´s easier for the mafia to win. . .i´m a townie. . so you are just narrowing down the good people for the mafia. . . . but i can´t do any good in this game so just vote me out . . .i´m just working on the marvel mafia so i´m not really paying attention to this mafia game . . . . i voted for my self :P

You're really not helping, Volcom...

Vote: Volcom

sounds like you are in the mafia . . . what are you talking about not helping ? not helping the mafia or . . . i haven´t read anything lately so i don´t know if your good or townie

Votes:

VOLCOM/volcom/VOLcom/VoLcOm/whatever (15)

Day 7 is over.

---

The town had had it with a certain member. Right as Volcom was about to receive an ordinary death via means of communal burning, Volcom spoke up:

"Guys! I'm the bad guy! Vote for me!"

But everyone already knew that. Still, people weren't going to let this persuade them otherwise, why not listen to the crazy guy?

It's because...Volcom was the secret neutral mega awesome!

Volcom has won! His primary win condition was to stay alive. His secondary win condition was to be killed.

---

Volcom woke up from his dream, tied to a stick with a pile of wood beneath his feet. The town waved him goodbye and he grinned as it was set alight, safe in his mind that although he died; he would win the game!

Except he wouldn't.

Volcom is dead. He hasn't won. It was the write up. Don't hurt me. He was good.

---

Night 7 begins now. Get your groove on!

Night 7 is over.

---

The Mafia decided to go for it; this was going to be it. They would aim for one of their biggest suspected targets, who they thought was an investigator. They snuck up on him as he was preparing to go out for the night, complete with magnifying glass in pocket and one of those awesome hats that investigators tend to wear.

The Mafia men began to get in to position when all of a sudden they spotted someone they recognized from the town - it was Maase, a doctor of the town! The men thought they'd had it (you don't want to mess with a doctor capable of defending one man other than himself from countless numbers of Mafioso) and were about to call off the attack until they realised that the doctor was a little too stiff. Upon closer inspection the Mafia realised that this was no man. This was...a cardboard cut out?!

The Mafia shrieked with glee, alerting Cube to their presence. He tried to flee out of the window but the Mafia were to slick for him - ripping the head off of the Maase cut-out, one of the men who excelled at Ultimate Frisbee took aim and threw the thick cardboard head at Cube, and hit him smack on the back of the leg. This, of course, didn't hurt one bit.

Cube turned around to face the Mafia and shouted "Haha! You can't get me with that! I'm way too quick!"

Unfortunately for Cube, his short glee spree was cut short - he had stood in the right place just long enough for a certain member of the Mafia to catch up with him and shoot him square in the forehead.

Cube is dead. He was good.

The Mafia weren't done. They knew who one of the doctors was now. Slowly but surely, they advanced upon Maase's house, where they peeked in through the window. They noticed yet another doctor at the house desperately trying to revive the man in his bed, but the doctor soon fled as they heard a car door approach the house. One of the Mafia men opened the door and went right for the bedroom, and placed a gun to the head of Maase, but stopped right before firing. On the end of his bed was a medical flipchart.

"Subject: Maase

Diagnosis: Cardiac Arrest due to oversleeping"

It turned out the Mafia need not bother - the doctor was already dead.

Maase is dead. He was good.

(Modkilled due to third strike by me, lack of night PM)

---

Day 8 begins now.

20 players remain. 11 is a majority.

ripping the head off of the Jonnas cut-out, one of the men who excelled at Ultimate Frisbee took aim and threw the thick cardboard head at Cube, and hit him smack on the back of the leg. This, of course, didn't hurt one bit.

[/b]

Mcoy thought that was a very funny part for a write up :heh: Mcoy thinks we can't keep randomly vote unless we have solid evidence. Mcoy saw the last time we did that we lost several good people, Mcoy wonders if any investigators turned out any results overnight?

...Did someone just rip off my head and used it as a weapon...? :o

And damn you, Maase for not protecting. You were one of the few that could do something to help the town, you know?

See, now we have no way of getting evidence (unless we choose to trust chairdriver, who I'm still wary of...).

And please, Dyson, could you post the list of remaining players?