N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank you Cube, I told you guys! :p Didn't really help us though...

Anyway, may as well

Vote: Volcom

Although I can't help but think we're shooting ourselves in the foot by voting for people just because they don't vote. It's only helping the mafia. Better to vote no lynch, keep the majority higher and keep investigating. We're narrowing down the list now.

Still, another good result from chairdriver, what are the chances? The other two investigators both got a bad guy at least once so far...

Although I can't help but think we're shooting ourselves in the foot by voting for people just because they don't vote. It's only helping the mafia. Better to vote no lynch, keep the majority higher and keep investigating. We're narrowing down the list now.

If they don't post, it's better to shorten the majority. Remember the Thriller mafia, where the only reason Esequiel wasn't lynched was because nobody else was voting for him? You know, those non-posters.

In fact

Change Vote: No Lynch

There is no point voting at random. We will only help the mafia if Volcom is good and he dies, and they will reach majority quicker. Please can someone investigate chairdriver tonight (Cube?) because it's just so unlikely that he keeps getting good results.

We won't be wasting the day if we vote no lynch, we'll most likely just be helping the mafia. Let's wait til we have info before voting, at this stage the numbers of people uninvestigated are small enough for it to be doable.

If they don't post, it's better to shorten the majority. Remember the Thriller mafia, where the only reason Esequiel wasn't lynched was because nobody else was voting for him? You know, those non-posters.

I do see your point... but at the same time shorting the majority is only helping the mafia. At the moment we have enough people playing to make the majority, we don't need to lower it at this point. If we kill a townie the mafia get closer to their win condition, and so doing that is pointless. It makes more sense to wait for now.

Have you been cleared already Jonnas? Cause I'm becoming suspicious of you now too, wanting to lower numbers unnecessarily... just a hunch :)

In fact

Change Vote: No Lynch

There is no point voting at random. We will only help the mafia if Volcom is good and he dies, and they will reach majority quicker. Please can someone investigate chairdriver tonight (Cube?) because it's just so unlikely that he keeps getting good results.

We won't be wasting the day if we vote no lynch, we'll most likely just be helping the mafia. Let's wait til we have info before voting, at this stage the numbers of people uninvestigated are small enough for it to be doable.

I do see your point... but at the same time shorting the majority is only helping the mafia. At the moment we have enough people playing to make the majority, we don't need to lower it at this point. If we kill a townie the mafia get closer to their win condition, and so doing that is pointless. It makes more sense to wait for now.

Have you been cleared already Jonnas? Cause I'm becoming suspicious of you now too, wanting to lower numbers unnecessarily... just a hunch :)

But keeping the silent folks around won't benefit anybody, really. They still ruin the fun for the rest of the guys.

Do what you will. I'm keeping my vote.

No I really do understand what you're saying and they are incredibly annoying, but I'm just saying if we kill another good person today then we are more likely to lose this game. And that is surely the reason to be doing it?

If I die tonight it is because I am the only one speaking out against this. I think the mafia must be rubbing their hands with glee when we vote out good people, and so me saying something now will probably get me killed. If I am, please read back what I have said and reconsider your 'voting quiet people' strategy!

Vote:No Lynch

Nintendohnut is right theres no point in narrowing down the majority

Easier for the mafia to win

Easier for the investigators to find out who are mafia though and then there's the chance that he might actually BE mafia.