MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Strider

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

Ta da, the suspects

vote: strider << whats he gonna say :S "i'm good"? then what?

DomJcg what's that list?

I guess people who haven't been investigated.

And since there are still suspicions about chairdriver, maybe Cube should investigate him? Cause it's likely his results are off (his or one of the other investigators).

And since there are still suspicions about chairdriver, maybe Cube should investigate him?

Either we'd find out he's evil or he'll get killed by the mafia.

We have two things we can do:

1. Wait until Chairdriver finds someone evil.

2. When I next find someone evil, we don't lynch him straight away. We let Chairdriver investigate him the next night. That way we'd find out if he gets all investigations as "good"

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Eenuh

Fandango

Jamba

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Strider

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

Ta da, the suspects

vote: strider << whats he gonna say :S "i'm good"? then what?

Just for the record, in relation to your list, I wanna say "I'm good!"

Vote: Strider cos why not.

Either we'd find out he's evil or he'll get killed by the mafia.

We have two things we can do:

1. Wait until Chairdriver finds someone evil.

2. When I next find someone evil, we don't lynch him straight away. We let Chairdriver investigate him the next night. That way we'd find out if he gets all investigations as "good"

Sounds good to me. I forgot that all the info you get is "good" or "evil".

Any reason why you're suspicious of me Jonnas?

It has to do with several things:

-The first thing you said was that you were an investigator, but you haven't found anyone evil, yet. You were very eager to lynch Thunderer (who ended up being evil), but that was it.

-You didn't seem to know about the limitation both Coolness and Cube seemed to know about.

I don't know...I have a feeling you might be a mafioso, pretending to be a cop. Since it's a long shot, I'm asking that you are investigated first.

Also to add to that, going for thunderer was a good way to earn our trust, but as has happened in previous games thunderer wasn't taking part (in fact I remember a game a while ago where the mafia lost because he wasn't playing) and so he would be the perfect candidate to get rid of to earn everyone's trust.

Hmm. Jonnas is smart at playing these games (seriously, not trying to patronise you, my ex-don) so I'm gonna go out on a limb here: Jonnas and Chairdriver are both evil. Jonnas wants Chair to be investigated because he knows he will show up as good... cos he is the don.

(No evidence to back this up other than DomJcq's list up there. But I dunno, I just got a feeling...)

It has to do with several things:

-The first thing you said was that you were an investigator, but you haven't found anyone evil, yet. You were very eager to lynch Thunderer (who ended up being evil), but that was it.

I wasn't very eager. I just pointed out that it's pointless playing if you aren't going to post. The same rule applies to Strider, Haggis, Wildo, Mcoy, and others who haven't posted. He was just a dead weight (also, he won one of my games by not actually doing anything, so I felt it was just desserts).

And as for not having found and evil player, I'm thinking that that ties into your second point:

-You didn't seem to know about the limitation both Coolness and Cube seemed to know about.

I think I'm a naive cop, which is a pretty big limitation in itself.

I've seen in games before naive cops "straightening themselves" when the true cop dies, so perhaps I'll still be of some use to the town.

I don't know...I have a feeling you might be a mafioso, pretending to be a cop. Since it's a long shot, I'm asking that you are investigated first.

Yeah, it is a pretty long shot. A shorter shot would be that you are mafia-man trying to waste a night of Cube's time.

I think it would be for the best if Cube investigates Chairdriver. That way we find out for sure if he's good or bad. And if he is good, then we have the problem of a naive cop on our hands, and if he's evil he's probably been saying players are good when they're evil, in which case we need to question his 'investigations'

So far Chair has said the following are good:

Shino

Maase

jayseven

Maddog

Wildo

So possibly we need to add them back to the list.

What the hell is even the point of a naive cop? I mean, there is literally no point to it in a game. I have a feeling he is mafioso personally, but I would still like someone to investigate him!

If he is mafia...then it means that those on the list are suspect. But it's odd, why would he be saying he's a naive cop? it would result in all his targets becoming suspect. I can't see it happening, if he really wanted to cover for them.. then he would have never suggested the naive cop.

He was forced to do it when he didn't know anything about the limitation that applies to Cube and applied to Coolness. If he is good, then he simply is theorising that this is the case because he never got word of a limitation, but if he is evil then he obviously isn't a cop so knows nothing about the limitation, therefore he has had to make up that he could be a naive cop and so that is his limitation.

However, when Dyson wrote this game I doubt he wrote in such a role, because as soon as the three (or more) cops started talking to each other and one realised he didn't have a limitation he would know he had another part to his role, ie a naive cop.

Also, as this is a 'bare bones' game I doubt that he would even include such a thing as a naive cop.

But this, like Chairdriver's explanation, is simply speculation.