N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The download finished.

"Hello, and welcome to the N-Europe podcast! I'm your host with the most, Wildo! With me today, I have another forumite, though I can't name him for, well security reasons, what with the recent, tragic, deaths and all... Anyway, tell us about yourself!"

"Well, I don't have any problems with, well, anyone, so I'm trying to help those who I can."

"What have you been up to recently?"

"Well, last night I did a bit of research, and found that someone was a really nice guy, albeit a little violent..."

I found out that Moogleviper can kill

I am an investigator, please give me protection

Killers aren't always bad >_>

I'm a little confused as to how you got the same info as I did...

Guest Maase

Why are you so sure about Beggilax?

I hate it, if i want to, i come here, i lie and say that Beggilax can kill, and you guys go all after Beggilax, then he has to explain his fucking character, and most of the times, he dies anyway.

Beggilax, i have a question for you, you're a investigator, right? What's your character? You already said your role, so i presume that saying your character is fine.

Why are you so sure about Beggilax?

I hate it, if i want to, i come here, i lie and say that Beggilax can kill, and you guys go all after Beggilax, then he has to explain his fucking character, and most of the times, he dies anyway.

Beggilax, i have a question for you, you're a investigator, right? What's your character? You already said your role, so i presume that saying your character is fine.

This is a bit stupid when two people got the same info. It's just painting a bigger target over Beggilax's head.

And if they are both wrong they will questioned extensively tomorrow, surely?

This is a bit stupid when two people got the same info. It's just painting a bigger target over Beggilax's head.

And if they are both wrong they will questioned extensively tomorrow, surely?

So you're planning on sacrificing moogle just so we can question 2 people tommorrow? Thats a bit stupid.

Also maase, nintendohnut is right, why do you want to question beggilax when 2 people have th same information!?!

Guest Maase

Ups, sorry, when i was posting, Raining_Again didn't yet posted.

But, still, i think we have a big tendency of only pressioning the suspected, and not suspecting the one who's telling the information, and most of the time, that's giving one guy, just that later "Oh sorry, im problably a bad investigator, or something like that"

We have to be more careful, at least in this game, damnit.

But anyway, if there are 2 guys with the same information, then i guess the information is right.

Vote: MoogleViper

I'm just telling what I know

my pm says that Moogleviper can kill, I'm not saying that he is necessarily Evil (not saying he's good either)

and also, I'm not the guy in the writeup, according to my character info I make people laugh so they tell me things, not torture or anything of that sort

oh, I almost forgot

vote: Moogleviper

on account of my info I can't really let you go so my vote stands 'til you explain yourself and your role/motives

Unless there is a third person that got interviewed about the "violent but good" person they investigated (speak up if there is!)....

....then that MUST be Moogle (ie he is GOOD). And the person being interviewed would have been me or beggilax.

I don't know if I have missed something... I possibly have. But in the write-up it says that there is someone who is "violent but good" (or whatever the actual wording is)... how do we know that this is MoogleViper it is talking about? There could be any number of people fitting that description, couldn't there? Or did your info say this and I just misread your post?

Sorry, I'm just confused about why we're assuming the interviewee was talking about Moogle.

I ain't condemning him to evil/neutral/good without at least letting him defend himself. No-ones taking any notice of the information I quoted. No its not definite, but 'tis a hell of a lot substantial than anything else that's here.

Vote: nobody.

I don't know if I have missed something... I possibly have. But in the write-up it says that there is someone who is "violent but good" (or whatever the actual wording is)... how do we know that this is MoogleViper it is talking about? There could be any number of people fitting that description, couldn't there? Or did your info say this and I just misread your post?

Sorry, I'm just confused about why we're assuming the interviewee was talking about Moogle.

I also targeted moogle. I think that is very likely to be me interviewed in the writeup (unless anyone else wants to put a claim in and prove me wrong?) thus meaning that moogleviper may not be evil.

I don't think townies generally have killing powers, do they?

Dunno, at the moment I can't think of a game where a townie could kill... but then again my mind is half asleep right now. =P

Anyway, I'd like to hear from Moogle, see what he has to say. So don't go lynch happy yet people.

For now:

Change Vote: nobody

Guest bluey

just posting to let y'all know i'm walkin' and talkin' :grin: ..but have no info..

...but not voting yet ~ i wanna hear from moogle before we tighten the noose.. i'll come back later today tho.. mid-morning time for you guys.

perhaps the person doing CPR is mr-paul, who learnt it to try and impress elliot reid :smile: .........haha that was useless...yeah i have no info, i'm gunna go over here *points*

I voted for him cos i want info. Surprised that you guys are actually out to kill him. And yes there have been games with townie killers. Fandango was one in the Animafia.

Fandango was neutral though? But I forgot what his goal was.

*waits for Moogle*