N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Damn, the staffers had a great chance while I was still alive. So who was the one that killed me?

I was also surprised that Ell lasted so long, I guess it didn't occur to anyone that wildo is part of the staff.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No can do, Knifey knows who we are and my group are being slowly eradicated. For some reason we found out every time Eenuh investigated one of us, and I found it worrying that she managed to investigate and discover each and every one of us.

I don't think I investigated all of you? Just Tellyn I think?

That pretty much means she is a mafia info gatherer.

Funny how she's only given us info on the first day to lynch Oxigen_waste?

No, she also purposely revealed me and Coolness Bears.

I actually posted info on other members (Jamba and Dyson for example), but my posts were ignored. =(

Also, I so knew you guys would steal a win from the town!

Someone said really early on that the interviewer was clearly evil, and then that person died. Luckily I remained without suspicion and I think people even started to believe I was good! So close, and then my half screw up didn't help :(

Good work anyway ^_^

I didn't really seem to do much throughout the whole thing, except save a few random lives. Even though I protected the admins at times, I was still unsure so changed my targets a few times.

I didn't really have much influence on other people's thoughts, and noone seemed to go after me or suspect me.

I didn't really get to use my timebomb too often.. I think i set it three times and only once it went off -- the first time the person got killed early by someoneelse, I forget.

Also we admins/mods were told that if we banned the wrong person, something bad would happen. Not really sure what that was, and I think we generally managed to ban the baddies. But yeah! I can't believe we survived as well as we did! Can't believe I won again! woot!

Also we admins/mods were told that if we banned the wrong person, something bad would happen.

That only was employed after Gizmo was banned. As you had a lot of banning power between you, it's main purpose was to make you less reckless.

I don't think I investigated all of you? Just Tellyn I think?

I actually posted info on other members (Jamba and Dyson for example), but my posts were ignored. =(

Also, I so knew you guys would steal a win from the town!

You investigated quite a few of us, we got a notice whenever you did.

Anyway those posts were made whilst the game was in progress Eenuh, it's all over now! :heh:

I didn't even know that we'd steal a win from the town though. The fact that we were eliminating the mafia and were punished if we killed a non-mafioso kind of implied that we were good.

You investigated quite a few of us, we got a notice whenever you did.

Anyway those posts were made whilst the game was in progress Eenuh, it's all over now! :heh:

I didn't even know that we'd steal a win from the town though. The fact that we were eliminating the mafia and were punished if we killed a non-mafioso kind of implied that we were good.

I only knew about you, CB and Nintendohnut being admins, but not all of those results were acquired by me (I think Vicar found out one of you too). I really think I only investigated you Tellyn... oh and Jonnas, if he was in your group?

Anyway I felt I had to reply to those accusations, but couldn't during the game. =P

I think most of knew it, but you weren't a threat and it gave us some information, so no point killing you off.

You're lucky the game wasn't one day longer, you wouldn't even have got second place. Jay set a timeban on you which would have gone off if Ell wasn't the last staffer.

I think from teh list that was left.. i really thought it would be impossible to kill chairdriver for a start. Knew beggilax would be a safe bet as he wasn't posting much but the rest of you... well if it went to another mafia day then you'd've seen that us admins had banned y'all and would've turned on us.

I went for you 3 days earlier because I figured you weren't going to get lynched in the meantime as you were fairly inconspicuous! That's it, really :)

You're lucky the game wasn't one day longer, you wouldn't even have got second place. Jay set a timeban on you which would have gone off if Ell wasn't the last staffer.

Actually, due to the nature of ShadowV7's character, it would have taken 5 days to explode.

Wow, it's finally over. Woo, the mods won! :yay:

But I also thought the mods would share a victory with the townies.

Anyway, I'm glad Tellyn lasted that long. Considering I vanished without a trace, few people realized I was the one to save Tellyn in the first days.

We managed, through suspicion alone, to ban mr-paul, Eenuh and Gizmo (sorry 'bout that). We were also close to banning Zell, but someone else got to him first.

Anyway, good game. Even if it dragged for a while.

Wow, it's finally over. Woo, the mods won! :yay:

But I also thought the mods would share a victory with the townies.

Anyway, I'm glad Tellyn lasted that long. Considering I vanished without a trace, few people realized I was the one to save Tellyn in the first days.

We managed, through suspicion alone, to ban mr-paul, Eenuh and Gizmo (sorry 'bout that). We were also close to banning Zell, but someone else got to him first.

Anyway, good game. Even if it dragged for a while.

Next game I have a killing power and Jonnas dies mysteriously I promise it wasn't me.

>_> <_< >_> <_<

:smile:

Next game I have a killing power and Jonnas dies mysteriously I promise it wasn't me.

>_> <_< >_> <_<

:smile:

:( I was one of the most cautious mods. I was actually against your (and Eenuh's) ban. The others were a bit hastier, and since I was already dead, I didn't argue much against those actions.

:( I was one of the most cautious mods. I was actually against your (and Eenuh's) ban. The others were a bit hastier, and since I was already dead, I didn't argue much against those actions.

amg dead person contributed remove win remove win remove win!

I'm just bitter that I died unnecessarily. Not that my role was much use anyway.

Haha nah when a member of the mods/admins died we just asked for their input on dicisions. In fact that input saved Zell's life for two or three days - I was about to kill him but was convinced otherwise! I loved our little team, Jonnas Tellyn and me were the ones constantly talking, Coolness Bears did practically nothing (grr, annoying that he lived til the end when we contributed so little) and Mundi was simply SO unlucky about dying on the first night just because someone killed the character Letty. And of course jayseven played another great game, but couldn't communicate with us much sadly because of his internet.

I was really enjoying this game the whole way through but in the end it dragged on sooooo long each day and night without update, it was a shame. Still, well done Fish, I have to say that game worked better in my opinion than chair's forum mafia (no offence chair but I couldn't follow yours! Loved all your others though).

Oh, and I thought we'd nick the win tbh, which was why I was so eager to survive. Losing Jonnas (our protector) was a massive blow to us, we went crazy the night after that happened, killing people all over the place lol.