N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: Coolness Bears

Lets pressure these last two people into giving us an answer.

If we're going to lynch someone, I'd rather lynch Volcom. Even though he rarely speaks, he is very active during night time.

Meanwhile, Coolness...is not really a mean person...He often forgets to send his PMs, too...

Oh, who am I kidding, I just don't want to lynch puppy-dog-eyed Coolness :(

I felt terrible lynching Coolness there. It's only to make hims peak :(

Lynch Volcolm for now then and maybe some others will lynch some of the none speaking folk for now. It's easy enough to witdraw our vote after anyway.

I felt terrible lynching Coolness there. It's only to make hims peak :(

Lynch Volcolm for now then and maybe some others will lynch some of the none speaking folk for now. It's easy enough to witdraw our vote after anyway.

Well, sure...

But...we're lynching someone who was present at the crime scene, right? I thought the silenced guy was, in fact, good, and just happened to be someone at the wrong place, the wrong time.

If that's true, both Volcom and Coolness may be innocent (although I never trust Volcom). Or am I confusing things, here?

If we're going to lynch someone, I'd rather lynch Volcom. Even though he rarely speaks, he is very active during night time.

Meanwhile, Coolness...is not really a mean person...He often forgets to send his PMs, too...

Oh, who am I kidding, I just don't want to lynch puppy-dog-eyed Coolness :(

Fair enough.

ChangeVote: Volcom

But...we're lynching someone who was present at the crime scene, right? I thought the silenced guy was, in fact, good, and just happened to be someone at the wrong place, the wrong time.

If that's true, both Volcom and Coolness may be innocent (although I never trust Volcom). Or am I confusing things, here?

It's the pyro guy that's silenced:

who went into the room leaving the assassin on the landing with a third attacker, and the two of them went downstairs. In the room, the bottle-holding figure began pouring the contents of the petrol can over the bed. He heard a smashing of glass, and looked up. "Shit!" Dropping the can, he dived out the door. He was fortunate, as the room promptly exploded.

After hearing, feeling, and practically being knocked off their feet by the explosion, his two accomplices fought back up the stairs through the smoke, and found the friend's lifeless body on the floor. One of them put his hand to his neck. "Faint pulse, but not for long if we're not quick. Come on, let's get the fuck out of here!"

okey comeee onnn i have targeted two ppl all this game :o and I haven´t been around much beacous of my 2 jobs. . . . just dont lynch someone

pleaseee change your votes or ask me somethings ?

That's...not very believable. You'll have to try harder than that.

Note: Shino also didn't speak that day. Why isn't he among the suspects? It could still be him.

Oh, one more thing. Volcom, you think you have anyone out there that can prove you're a good guy? Maybe someone who was affected by your power?

I don't know about CB or Shino or Volcom, but I'm currently suspicious of chairdriver. He got Harper lynched yesterday, though Harper turned out to be a good guy. Plus I can't get any information on him when investigating him. =/

Gotta say I agree with Eenuh at the moment, I find the lack of info thing very suspicious. I'd like to hear from him or at least get some info on him from SOMEWHERE seeing as he can't be investigated apparently.

Plus when Beggilax says he was roleblocked, I get the impression that he probably got a PM saying "you failed to investigate Chairdriver" or something along those lines (I got that in a previous game as an investigator having been roleblocked) but equally that could mean he just couldn't investigate Chairdriver because of some part of Chair's character....right?

Gotta say I agree with Eenuh at the moment, I find the lack of info thing very suspicious. I'd like to hear from him or at least get some info on him from SOMEWHERE seeing as he can't be investigated apparently.

Plus when Beggilax says he was roleblocked, I get the impression that he probably got a PM saying "you failed to investigate Chairdriver" or something along those lines (I got that in a previous game as an investigator having been roleblocked) but equally that could mean he just couldn't investigate Chairdriver because of some part of Chair's character....right?

no, i got a plain old "you got roleblocked" so that's not the case

I was misdirected to coolness bears the 2. night and it sayd that he had a "colored name" I think it means he's an admin

I don't think Coolness is capable of committing such a deed, even in an online text-based game. VoLcOm however barely takes part during the day yet always sends his PMs.

Vote: VoLcOm

no, i got a plain old "you got roleblocked" so that's not the case

I was misdirected to coolness bears the 2. night and it sayd that he had a "colored name" I think it means he's an admin

The roleblock thing isn't an internet-wide conspiracy. And if that is the case with Coolness, I'm not sure that Fishy boy would make the roles exactly the same as last game. Wildo's interview from a few nights ago suggests that the staff are banning those causing trouble (we've seen this with the sniper, yet MadDog remains a mystery... he's a neutral, did anyone investigate him at some point?)

I'm more concerned as to who these hooded guys are. It would be so awesome if they were the Portugese Mafia. Wait, this is the Fish we're talking about. I'm wondering if he's worked the GLA and the JBA into the game.

Can we hear something from Coolness. I'm more tempted to vote for him than Volcom, he hasn't been around much and has still found time to post, whilst coolness is on all the time and hasn't bothered.

Edit: Chair is actually my chief suspect right now.

I'm "No Lynch".

Basically, I die if someone isn't lynched during the day time (apart from the first day phase where I have immunity to death), and since I'm not a real person people will have trouble finding me when they target me.

I win when either the town or the mafia win.

*Shrugs shoulders*

And vote : Volcom

If he is mafia, it's pretty obvious Lazyboy is mafia aswell.

Don't really see the chain of thought for Volcom but I'll go with it.

Vote:Volcom

Also, if that role is real chair thats pretty awesome. Because people say "vote:no lynch", as if no lynch is a person...I like the thought process that went into making that up, whether it was Dom/Fish or you made it up yourself.

Guest Maase

Ahah, that's an awesome role there, if its true.

I hope im from the Portuguese Mafia, that would be cool as hell :D

Anyways, im not sure about anyone, this is just a big mess, i'l wait more one day before voting someone.

Vote: No One

Hey! :D

As you know by now i'm the worst mafia player :p

I'm always online but I'm also working at the same time and recently i have been so over stretched with Psychology it's like WOAH! O______O

Also I keep forgetting to enter the new NE playground and only realise that there is mafia when it appears in my New Post thingy. :)

I get confused as i never really have any information to offer and so stay quiet in the background. but I'll keep an eye on this thread and make an effort to post more.

Just a bit stacked up with work at the moment.

Sorry

Ahah, that's an awesome role there, if its true.

I hope im from the Portuguese Mafia, that would be cool as hell :D

Anyways, im not sure about anyone, this is just a big mess, i'l wait more one day before voting someone.

Vote: No One

I'm guessing whoever's playing you is the talkative houseowner.