N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vote: strider, clearly, seeing as if this is wrong then R_A is stepping forward for a-whupping, and in turn we'll have to question any such allegiance with beggilax...

I investigated Beggilax, due to the fact I felt a bit sussed, some of the info he gave wasn't making sense or something. I dunno. Something didn't seem right and I just wanted to make sure...

I investigated Beggilax, due to the fact I felt a bit sussed, some of the info he gave wasn't making sense or something. I dunno. Something didn't seem right and I just wanted to make sure...

Hvað í Satans nafni (pardon my Icelandic)

what do you mean by my info not making sense, explain that to me. I know I didn't give you a full profile of the guys I investigated but well that's that, I don't get a lot of info about those that I investigate

what do you mean by my info not making sense, explain that to me. I know I didn't give you a full profile of the guys I investigated but well that's that, I don't get a lot of info about those that I investigate

What into Satanic namesake

I think that might well be my new phrase. *steals*

Sorry, maybe it didn't make sense to you either... A lot of this whole game isn't making too much sense to me haha! ^__^

What into Satanic namesake

I think that might well be my new phrase. *steals*

enjoy it!

as for this whole thing with Strider, I'll bite

vote: Strider

Sorry, maybe it didn't make sense to you either... A lot of this whole game isn't making too much sense to me haha! ^__^

don't worry, not angry or anything, I've just had a stroke of bad luck with my targets each night

To jayseven and mr-paul: Are there any reasons as to why you didn't post yesterday?

I've been having internet problems the last three days or so. I really don't understand it - sometimes it will let me post, sometimes it will just load indefinitely despite other pages loading. I can only get on facebook on internet explorer for some reason, and I can't check my hotmail nor my student emails! Can't upload images on imageshack, and I can't post my fairytale in the creative board.

So yeah, I wasn't silenced :)

Strider's here. hurray!

Anyway, i'm not in the mafia (or neutral). I have a fairly useless "power", so even if i was in there i wouldn't be much good.

The reason i haven't spoken much is because i have bugger all to say, i have no way of finding out who's good or bad or anything which gives me a clue.

The colour red is a major hint to who i am.

So you're darkred, not red :P Ok. But the reason raining_again suggested your name is due to your activities during the night investigated, right? So what were you doing on the night of the fire that raining_again saw you?

So you're darkred, not red :P Ok. But the reason raining_again suggested your name is due to your activities during the night investigated, right? So what were you doing on the night of the fire that raining_again saw you?

Not a clue, like i said i can't control my power (Well it's not really a power) I was one of the folk who were silenced the next day because someone targeted me, and when thats happens i can't speak.

Yeah, the bard is who I was thinking. Just being an admin doesn't give you a clue as to who you are. Plus, if he really was an admin he wouldn't admit it so easily.

Still, I don't think the Admins are (completely) evil. That twist has already been used in the last game, and I think The fish/Dom want more originality than that.

So far, we've only seen cloaked figures kill people and lay their bodies to ashes. I have a feeling that the mafia may be made of normal forumites. Or maybe it's the Portuguese mafia. :heh: Who knows?

Still, nothing says The bard isn't evil. Gaggle was a dangerous sniper, if I remember well.

One more thing, if you have a useless power, what were you doing in the night Esequiel died?