NEurope
BlueStar

Government w@nkers

It took me a littl while to realise what you guys were talking about...It is accidentally hilarious. :grin:

Still, this is not one of those "Becoming aware" moments. Considering you have to twist your head and all. But damn, that's still funny :laughing:.

Tee hee hee hee hee!

Dammit, that's Tax Money that has been wasted, you know!

that took me ages to work out.

for those confused: tilt the image 90 degrees clockwise and the C becomes the legs of a stick man engaging in hand to gland combat.

That is so awesome! I bet someone was thousands to come up with that as well!

Still as someone else said, not as bad as the Olympic one!

That literally took me like 5 minutes to see, but the O is the head then cock is in the middle being held by one handand then legs.

Now that is funny, and better than the 2012 logo before it was changed (or was it not, i forgot). I tilted my head to the right, saw nothing till the left.

I did that but I still don't get it....

ogc2.jpg

And if you still don't see it

ogclogo.gif

I don't know how anyone could not see it. Maybe those of us that spotted it instantly just have a filthy mind.

one of my friends has had that as his msn screen name for absolutely ages and now the poor guy's going to have to get a new one to avoid associations :/

"and is not inappropriate to an organisation that's looking to have a firm grip on government spend!"

They're obsessed.

I don't know how anyone could not see it. Maybe those of us that spotted it instantly just have a filthy mind.

Nah, that's not it, I had to see the gif to see it.

It took me about a minute to get it. I didn't read the bit afterwards so I was tilting my head slightly trying to get it.