N-Europe

Please vote...

Hi... I'm really interested to know what you guys find to be the best of all Zelda games - please can you tell me your top 3? (only) ...your 1st placed game will recieve 3 points, 2nd 2 points and a point for 3rd ...I know how passionate you guys are, but if you could simply put your top 3 without massively huge reviews I'd appreciate it... thanks for your vote! :smile:

...okay, obviousy I'll start us off...mine would be

1) Wind Waker

2) Ocarina of Time

3) Phantom Hourglass

...a 4th placed Zelda game is still amazing, but sadly won't count in the votes...thanks again

Hi... I'm really interested to know what you guys find to be the best of all Zelda games - please can you tell me your top 3? (only) ...your 1st placed game will recieve 3 points, 2nd 2 points and a point for 3rd ...I know how passionate you guys are, but if you could simply put your top 3 without massively huge reviews I'd appreciate it... thanks for your vote! :smile:

...okay, obviousy I'll start us off...mine would be

1) Wind Waker

2) Ocarina of Time

3) Phantom Hourglass

...a 4th placed Zelda game is still amazing, but sadly won't count in the votes...thanks again

1) OOT

2) Wind Waker

3) Phantom Hourglass.

1. Ocarina of Time

1. Wind Waker

3. Link's Awakening

Can't we have a tie and give 2.5 points to each? Oh well...

1. Ocarina of Time

2. Wind Waker

3. Link's Awakening

And it was a really tough choice! Also, sadly, I never played Majora's Mask.

And it was a really tough choice! Also, sadly, I never played Majora's Mask.

:shakehead WHAT!!! GO PLAY IT!! NOW!!

My top:

1-Majora's Mask

2-Ocarina of Time

3-Link's awakening

...A top 10 with no order would have been better for me. I'm so sad to let the others alone along the road. :(

:shakehead WHAT!!! GO PLAY IT!! NOW!!

As soon as I get the Wii. (MM is available on VC, right?)

I didn't buy it in the N64 era because it needed the memory expansion, but I really want to play it. Seems very interesting and unlike other Zeldas. Those are the Zeldas I like. :wink:

Shame on you people who haven't played Majora's Mask!! :heh:

Link's Awakening rocks so much. Its the only game I have come back to after about a 3/4 year break, after getting stuck in that dungeon where you had to demolish one of the floors, and completed it.

Thanks for all your votes so far, I know how hard it is to limit yourself to just 3! ...almost cruel in fact : ) ...there's nothing sinister about why I'm asking you to vote...it's simply something between myself and some colleagues. Can't wait to tot-up the votes, although, it's surprising me a little already... Thanks again...