NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Mark Speight found dead

Yeah, Emasher summed it up my feelings perfectly.

I have nothing against Mr Speight.

Again I understand that, but you didn't answer my question.

Oh that sad but i guess that he would kill himself after finding out he went missing after his fiancee died.

Damn that sucks...quite selfish of him though.

Why Rez? :confused:

Terrible news, i personally don't like any nice people dying!

RIP Mark.

Again I understand that, but you didn't answer my question.

Unlike the the BBC and SkyNews that report the news, I don't have the power and resources to give you a decent answer.

Oh that sad but i guess that he would kill himself after finding out he went missing after his fiancee died.

Why Rez? :confused:

Selfish in that he really should have considered his and his girl's family.

Unlike the the BBC and SkyNews that report the news, I don't have the power and resources to give you a decent answer.

Fair enough

Who?is he, I don't know who he is.

Oooh him. He was terrible at art to be brutaly honest.

Selfish in that he really should have considered his and his girl's family.

Aye, it may be hard to cope with that, but he has just caused that pain that he felt to all his friends and family, and it makes it even worse for the people that knew both.

Who?is he, I don't know who he is.

Oooh him. He was terrible at art to be brutaly honest.

He was better than:

107image.jpg

Ah this is a shame yeah I agree with Rez, it seems quite a selfish thing to do.

Damn, I also watched him on SMart and thought he was too talented to have the kids T.V presenter role.

Im fairly upset actually, and he is more than a celebrity, to those he entertained and taught, I think it's fine to bring up this story.

He was better than:

107image.jpg

You're right on that one. She was terrible.

^ Haha, I remember that, everyone hated her. She kept using words like cool for stuff that looked as though she had just been sick on a piece of paper.

Awful.

^ Haha, I remember that, everyone hated her. She kept using words like cool for stuff that looked as though she had just been sick on a piece of paper.

Awful.

Couldn't agree more, she was terrible at art and had no sense of artistic style. Wasn't it her who was on that art show with that old guy a year or so before doing SMart.

And as for this news, i worked out he may have done something like this after all that has gone on in his life over the past few months, but it still shocks me as well that he is dead and that he was hidden in a place where no non-staff could go. I grew up watching SMart on TV, but not old enough to remember his early stuff. RIP

Oh god...

He was such a big part of my childhood

Agreed, I always used to watch Scratchy and co, 'twas brilliant.

Though I kinda saw this coming after everything that happened. RIP.:(

Im devastated. When growing up i idolised his quirky sense of humour and was likened to him as I drew cartoons all day. I even STILL use his quirky autograph technique. We share the same 1st name fact fans. When I heard he went missing I was pretty upset...I know, it's wierd but I actually felt for the guy. Losing the one true love you need can only be described as...well, indescribable.

RIP. You brought so much happiness and artistic confidence to my youth that I will never forget you.

Now I must take revenge on all those facebook bastards who have lied that Neil Buchanan is dead. Idiots.

The world would be a better place with more genuine TV presenters like him.

I just hate all things drug related and cant help but think this was all drug induced...

Thing is, it is very weird thinking that he is actually dead. We won't see any more of him and he is virtually wiped from existance this point on.

Its like I just had an epiphany!

But seriously it's a saddening thought of him just loosing hope after the shattering death of his fiance.

The happy, cheery guy who made us laugh on kids T.V has suddenly felt the need to put himself out of misery. :(

Wow, really can't believe this...

Heard he went missing but never thought it would go this far. Condolences go to his family :(

Damn. RIP.

Though I would be a lot sadder if it was Neil Buchanan (the guy from Art Attack). He was fucking amazing.