NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Mark Speight found dead

Great, more unnewsworthy news. Next they'll be boring us with decade old car crashes...oh wait.

A how is this not newsworthy? He was a well likable guy.

Now I must take revenge on all those facebook bastards who have lied that Neil Buchanan is dead. Idiots.

I saw that the other day. I was like...wtf...so checked Wiki for details and said it was a hoax. Seriously who the fuck does that. :shakehead

I saw that the other day. I was like...wtf...so checked Wiki for details and said it was a hoax. Seriously who the fuck does that. :shakehead

I was telling my friends about this last night and they're still adamant that Neil is dead. Cocks.

I feel like I had already heard this news ages ago, which makes me feel very confused, and very deja vu. It's strange. Sad stuff though.

Haha snap, did exactly the same! It's like wiki's the news source for all your 'realiable' info these days.

I heard this on the radio, and my friend txted me this morning to let me know. :(

So gutted.

Haha snap, did exactly the same! It's like wiki's the news source for all your 'realiable' info these days.

I looked as well. When I saw that it was a hoax, my sigh of relief was the loudest sigh of relief you could ever have heard.

I looked as well. When I saw that it was a hoax, my sigh of relief was the loudest sigh of relief you could ever have heard.

*Envisions Strongbow advert*

*Envisions Strongbow advert*

It was loud, not looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Silly little ReZ, what are we going to do with you. :indeed:

I listen to the TV on full volume, so for me that advert is loud....

And long. *Shifty eyes*

Hmmm...Id better not derail a memorial thread. Ethics and all that./

RIP.

I've never heard of Scratchy and co and I don't think I've ever seen SMart. But he seemed like a decent chap in SMartenies or whatever it was called.

A how is this not newsworthy? He was a well likable guy.

The so are dozens of other people that die everyday, why are their deaths not news worthy.

The so are dozens of other people that die everyday, why are their deaths not news worthy.

I swear you're posting just to cause conflict. *sigh*

Anyway, found out he's apparently hanged himself today, what a shame =[ he must have loved his girlfriend a lot to have been affected this huge way. The girl's agent said its like the end of a tragic but beautiful fairy tale where one couldn't live without the other. I thought that was amazing.

Hanging? That's terrible...

And yes ordinary people can be just s nice and worthy of news, and occasionly it does happen, watch the local news. But in this case, he is more than a celebrity because he actually affected our lives in some way. It's different to someone winning 'Get Me out of Here'.

I have nothing against the guy, I'm just making a point that other people have also made but obviously have been ignored.

Didn't think he'd ever get offered another job on TV, so I was relieved to hear that he's turned up on a local station.

I was at paddington today seeing my girlfriend off on her train back to Devon. Was it wrong that whilst there I was looking around thinking hmmm I wonder where it happened....

Poor chap such a sad story.

Don't do drugs kids.

I have nothing against the guy, I'm just making a point that other people have also made but obviously have been ignored.

But the news doesn't mention them because the general public simply don't care.

Plus the news would be very long and morbid if they announced every death.