NEurope

I've got Guitar Hero World Tour too - oh 3 free tracks up for it this week.

And yes, Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar is awesome. Although so is the Guitar Hero 3 controller - both better than rock bands guitar.

Is £45 a good price? (Yeah, I get weird about buying plastic instruments.)

Edit: Oooops, too late. Just bought it.

Edited by Daft

Is £45 a good price? (Yeah, I get weird about buying plastic instruments.)

Edit: Oooops, too late. Just bought it.

Thats good - can play you on both games then!

I've never used a guitar on these games. I've only drummed and sang. :heh:

I don't fancy getting All My Life, tbh. Not too keen on it anymore.

I'll Stick Around, though...fuck yeah!

Want the Blur song as well. But I spent the last of my MS Points buying the Gorillaz and Jefferson Airplane tracks. And the iNfamous iPod has left me a bit dry. Think I'll have to leave it for a bit...

And the iNfamous iPod has left me a bit dry. Think I'll have to leave it for a bit...

Ahhh, iPodgate. :heh:

I am actually hating having my card on PSN. I just buy and buy. Whats at tenner here and there?...

...turns out...

quite a lot.

Edit: Awesome. LoveFilm are sending me RB1.

I think I'm learning to deal with the pedal. I'm working my knee more than my ankle now.

Livin' on a Prayer is SO much fun to play. I love it when everyone in the croud sings along.

Edited by Daft
Automerged Doublepost

woot Talking Heads dlc next week!

plus more RATM!

Tracks available on Xbox 360 (Sept. 1) and PLAYSTATION 3 system (Sept. 3):

· Avenged Sevenfold – "Bat Country"

· The Jam – "A Town Called Malice"

· The Jam – "Going Underground"

· Oasis – "Supersonic" (Live)

· Rage Against the Machine – "Guerilla Radio"

· Talking Heads – "And She Was"

· Talking Heads – "Crosseyed & Painless"

· Talking Heads – "Girlfriend is Better"

· Talking Heads – "Once in a Lifetime"

· Talking Heads – "Take Me to the River"

New Beatles RB advert, impressive, Think I might get it when it's out, all the vids for it are bloody brilliant

Guerilla Radio

This..........

Bat Country!!!

And this! both definite downloads! :D

Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (I've not seen the film, but it was referenced in The Time Traveller's Wife book-form, so I guess it may be fairly popular anyway) and 'And She Was' are ones I want - even though I only get to play the game like once a month...

The Beatles Rock Band is in stock on Play.com just in case anyone was unaware, I was undecided until today... I didn't know you could have up to three microphones on it :o sounds potentially epic.

Rock Band: The Beatles GT review.

After watching this and the GH5 review I must say one thing that really annoys in the videos is that the person playing sucks for the most part.

The Beatles Rock Band is in stock on Play.com just in case anyone was unaware, I was undecided until today... I didn't know you could have up to three microphones on it :o sounds potentially epic.

Shopto posted my copy today, should have it tomorrow. Can't wait.

As much as I can't afford it and I know I'll never play it...I kinda want The Beatles Rock Band.

Been preparing my section in store for it today. You should see our stock room :heh:

I think I'll just pop into Asda tomorrow to pick up a copy. I wasn't aware it was out tomorrow until like last week, so I couldn't be bothered to pre-order.

Just downloaded Bat Country, and its as awesome as I had hoped for. I think the exclusives from the PSP Rockband go on DLC today, download me some Jackson 5!

Been preparing my section in store for it today. You should see our stock room :heh:

Wait til xmas ;)

I don't know where I stand on music games now...only have GH3 been thinking of getting RB2 but was waiting for it to go down as it was £45 a lot of places now you can get it for £30 but now theres Beatles RB and GH5 throw into the mix...what should I do?

I don't know where I stand on music games now...only have GH3 been thinking of getting RB2 but was waiting for it to go down as it was £45 a lot of places now you can get it for £30 but now theres Beatles RB and GH5 throw into the mix...what should I do?

Get rock band 2 - you know it makes sense.

Anybody else pick up the Beatles, what a stunningly awesome game. I mean it's not that hard I practicaly 5*'d everything on hard first go. But its just such a well made game you can tell the developers loved what they where doing. The art style is amazing as well and its clearly the most polished music game out there. If Harmonix manage to bring a similar ammount of polish to RB3 then we are in for a treat.

Anybody else pick up the Beatles, what a stunningly awesome game. I mean it's not that hard I practicaly 5*'d everything on hard first go. But its just such a well made game you can tell the developers loved what they where doing. The art style is amazing as well and its clearly the most polished music game out there. If Harmonix manage to bring a similar ammount of polish to RB3 then we are in for a treat.

Agree 100%.

I picked up Beatles: Rock Band and I have to agree that as a package, it's incredibly well done. The whole thing is just really well put together and I love the psychedelic dreamscapes that occur when playing some songs. Really well done and as it was said in one of the reviews I read, I'm sure it's exactly the same style that the band would have gone for it they could have done that for videos. I would say that the tracklisting is rather short but then when you think about it, there is a considerable amount of DLC coming for it in the coming months so if your favourite song isn't on the disc it's sure to come through the DLC at some point. Oh and I love the little sound clips that play on loading up. Really ties up the whole experience. Definitely a great purchase and undoubtedly going to be better than Guitar Hero 5.

Can the beatles songs be exported to the hard drive so I don't have to swap discs if I wanna play some rock band 2 songs?