NEurope

I saw that 'Last Resort' was now on RB2 and I nearly jizzed myself. :blush:

But I went all the way after I played Guitar Hero 2 for the first time in ages and beat "Jordan" on Expert on the first go!

I've got the achievement to prove it. :grin:

I just can't do it. I know if it was on GH3 I'd be able to do it but I'm so n00bed out by the HOPO system in RB and GH3 that it feels alien in GH2 :heh:

So I downloaded Pearl Jam : Ten for this today and I'm loving it so far, a good few of the tracks are actually quite challenging to sing, not sure how they play on the Guitar or Drums yet as I haven tried but so far it's all good. :)

My god! Don't Stop Believin' by Journey is part of next tuesday's DLC for this (thursday on the PS3). So awesome it's unbelievable. Know what I'll be playing come tuesday :D.

*Shrugs*

I just want some fucking Kings of Leon! :angry:

I mean, come on! "Charmer" is one you'd have to play on vocals!

Come on, Harmonix, Kings of Leon track pack please! :mad:

^ you shrug at the idea of Don't Stop Believin' on RB? I nearly crapped my pants when I read that. I actually screamed hell yeah when I read it. So going to be epic. Not sure about Kings of Leon getting put up for download but then again, they gave us Earth, Wind and Fire so who knows. Perhaps if you pester them through email constantly they may do it.

I think Harmonix just restored my faith in them.. Don't Stop Believin'.. I can see my epic alcohol fused RB2 evenings being that bit better now. Oh yes.

Now they need to pull a Guitar Hero and get Stan Bush's The Touch on the DLC.

I jsut checked i got 200 points, should be enough for Don't stop believing right?

Usually bout 80 per song?

"Just a Small Town Girllll"

^ you shrug at the idea of Don't Stop Believin' on RB? I nearly crapped my pants when I read that. I actually screamed hell yeah when I read it. So going to be epic. Not sure about Kings of Leon getting put up for download but then again, they gave us Earth, Wind and Fire so who knows. Perhaps if you pester them through email constantly they may do it.

KOL are practically PERFECT for Rock Band. They need to be on it, goddammit!

And I'm not going to constantly pester them by e-mail. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a twat.

To be honest, there are plenty better bands that need to be on RB before Kings of Leon, I've full on gone off them, I can't stand how over played their mediocrity is.

And don't get me started on new fans who have never heard Molly Chambers.

Well, I can only say it's your fault you pay attention to the radio...

And who is Molly Chambers?*

*Joke.

The radio is the only thing that keeps me sane whilst I work.. forgive me. ;_;

Well if you're in the UK (which I presume you are) all the instruments can be bought in the Band in A Box thing for £109 in places like GAME and Gamestation which is pretty decent. You still need to buy the game on it's own after that but I think you can get it in the region of about £30 pre-owned, perhaps slightly less, in stores as well. Those are the only deal-esque things going on that I know of and considering how much the Band in A Box was when it first got released, it's a pretty decent price now.

Don't want to make all you 360 owners jealous but the 20 free tracks on the PS3 version of Rock Band 2 consists of:

1."Afterlife" - Avenged Sevenfold

2."Call Me" - Blondie

3."El Scorcho" - Weezer

4."Girl U Want" - Devo

5."Girls Who Play Guitars" - Maximo Park

6."Indestructible" - Disturbed

7."It Hurts" - Angels & Airwaves

8."Just What I Needed" - The Cars

9."Message in a Bottle" - The Police

10."Monkey Gone to Heaven" - Pixies

11."Rio" - Duran Duran

12."Saints of Los Angeles" - Motley Crue

13."Simple Man" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

14."Snow (Hey Oh)" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

15."The Perfect Drug" - Nine Inch Nails

16."This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" - Fall Out Boy

17."Time Is Running Out" - Papa Roach

18."Why Do You Love Me" - Garbage

19."You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest

20."Zero" - Smashing Pumpkins

A big improvement on the freebies you guys got eh? Mind you we had to wait ages until Rock Band 2 was released.

Tbh the only tracks out of that list I personally like are listed below...

1."Afterlife" - Avenged Sevenfold

2."El Scorcho" - Weezer

3."Girl U Want" - Devo

4."Girls Who Play Guitars" - Maximo Park

5."Indestructible" - Disturbed

6."Snow (Hey Oh)" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

7."The Perfect Drug" - Nine Inch Nails

8."You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest

9."Zero" - Smashing Pumpkins

And the ones that I would have (and currently have got I think) downloaded anyway are bolded, still yes it is a slightly better list than the ones we got for free but it's no big deal considering how much earlier we got the game. :)

Still, enjoy it Cooky as it's one quality title. : peace:

Still, enjoy it Cooky as it's one quality title. : peace:

It sure is - what a great game, I'm absolutely loving it!

Better list. But the ones I want, I've had for ages, and played the **** out of. :)

Don't Stop Believin' confirmed for next week, along with some SpongeBob songs. O_o

Yeh, was a bit strange seeing some Spongebob songs announced for next week's DLC. ::shrug: Each to their own. Also got Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar and a couple of others. Pretty hefty amount of DLC next week though which is nice.

Don't Stop Believin' confirmed for next week, along with some SpongeBob songs. O_o

Lol seriously? o.O one week they have a classic album - Pearl Jam : Ten - then the next Spongebob?!? sheesh they are anything but consistent with their dlc, still it's good because we've had a good mix so far even if some of it's been filler there have still been some classics.

I'm wondering if the Spongebob ones will be free tbh though because it sounds more like a promotional thing rather than some proper tracks, like the Portal : Still Alive track that they had for free ages ago.

They'll probably be free or 80 points like the other Nickleodeon stuff thats on the DLC.