NEurope

FUCK YEAH!!!

I just completed Visions on Expert bass, seriously never thought I'd be able to do that!

:bouncy::grin::yay:

Nice one!

...done it on Guitar?

No, only tried it a couple of times, it's not that much different on guitar though is it... if memory serves (Think I got about half way through).

Honestly though I'm not sure I can bring myself to ever play it again. I mean it truly is the worst song I have ever heard on a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game...

I mean it truly is the worst song I have ever heard on a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game...

The worst song ever in Rock Band is So What'cha Want by Beastie Boys.

Discuss.

There's a few songs that I actually despise. Battery is one of them because I can barely play it on medium let alone expert and my ears just don't like it.

The Beastie Boys tracks are weird I hate them when I have to play them, but if it pops up once every while in a mystery set I won't mind too much.

The worst song ever in Rock Band is So What'cha Want by Beastie Boys.

Discuss.

At least that song is listenable (that's not a word...), I don't mind a song which is really hard to play but is actually good. Visions is just some random screaming and clicking, it's atrocious!

Wow, AC/DC Live Rock Band is... fucking shit!

Seriously, whoever decided live tracks would lend themselves well to Rock Band is an idiot. A prime example... Let The Be Rock. On Rock Band 2 this is an awesome song to play, on this it's got some shitty interlude half way through where you play the same 4 chords/notes over and over, sucking all the life and fun out of the song (I've actually paused half way through it to write this :heh:)

I am seriously disappointed with with this - why not make a proper AC/DC game, cause that would actually be awesome!

Edit: If you can get 30,000 points from the ending bonus after not even strumming for about 1/4 (probably more) of it you know it goes on too long :nono:

Edited by Eddage

Meh, don't really like AC/DC that much.

What I do like is Finger Eleven's Paralyzer on the Rock Band Network.