NEurope

I'll probably get up early one day and spend the day doing the Endless Setlist. I don't think I could do it one go, so I won't bother like that. I just need a day where I don't stay in bed until 2pm. I could do it then. :awesome:

I'm gonna put aside a day in the summer to do it, and I'll try to do it without pausing, though I need to devise a piss plan.

Do Singstar Mics work with Rockband noticed they are going cheap on shopto...

You can use the live headset too.

You can use the live headset too.

You 'can' use the headset to sing with, but dear god is it awful...

Also, to Dyson, ty for the game on Rock Band earlier, I think I'll mute my Mic before singing again online in the future though :heh: but it was still fun. : peace:

Haha yeah good fun earlier! When I heard you singing I was truly confused; first time I've heard a vocalist over XBL so I was pretty shocked and missed quite a few notes :heh: But on the songs you knew you did well! Except for our laughing fits, that doesn't help I guess :P

Haha yeah good fun earlier! When I heard you singing I was truly confused; first time I've heard a vocalist over XBL so I was pretty shocked and missed quite a few notes :heh: But on the songs you knew you did well! Except for our laughing fits, that doesn't help I guess :P

Yeah I left my headset on while singing 'cos I wasn't sure if it was the 'done' thing or not, but I think after it started echoing it must have got off-putting lol so I muted it during singing in the end. :)

But yeah... once the laughing started everything pretty much started to fall apart :laughing: but it was good fun. : peace:

GHIII related news:

I think I can now play "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" and "Through The Fire and Flames" on Expert willy-nilly.

Last night I did TDWTG as the first song (no warm-up or anything), did it, then played TTFAF and got through that one as well. :smile:

...:blank:

...This is the part where you look at me with big, bambi-like eyes and a look of admiration while saying "Waa! Sugoi desu, Viran-kun!" in a high-pitched girly voice.

Or not...

...Yeah, better not, come to think of it. That would just creep me out. :blush:

^ I envy you. I can barely get through them on Hard. GHIII is indeed a harder game than GHWT as I completed all of that on Expert but I can't get close to either of those two songs on GHIII. Not fussed really as I don't care much for the songs. I prefer to play Revolution Deathsquad over TTFAF anyway and I'm getting close to being able to FC it on hard (ok, it's not expert but I can't move my fingers fast enough to get the slides/hammer-ons on expert).

Anyway, in Rock Band related news, I downloaded Forever by In This Moment yesterday. It's nice and easy and then suddenly throws in a end solo thats filled with hammer-ons. Took me 3 or 4 goes to get it nailed on expert but eventually did it (thank you overdrive). Nice song as well.

Nice work Villan. Not returned to TTFAF since beating it, the thought of it is enough to cripple me :heh:

Still not beat TTFAF. Got up to the bit after the dueling solos and failed one time. Not really tried it enough since.

I got the Ion drum kit today. :smile:

It's much better-looking than the first drum kit, because it actually looks like a drum kit.

It all feels like it's going to last a heck of a long time. The pedal is completely made of metal so there's no chance of snappage, which is more than I can say about the drumsticks included. Wooden? I thought they'd be plastic!

I do have some gripes with the flexibility of the whole thing. You can move it all about to suit your style/need/room whatever, but that means there's a chance of it all moving about while you're playing.

There's a rubber padding on a part of the cymbals where you're required to hit, and it moves everytime you hit it.

The drums can also end up floating over the control pad, and can cause it to press the buttons down and make you fail.

I said a few more bad things than good things but I'm sure they can be sorted out once you get used to the whole thing. It's a great piece of kit and is so much better to use than the original RB drum kit.

Fuck, £250 might be a bit much. You could even buy a real drum kit with that much, but I've already got a real drum kit, so bollocks!

In summary, though; money well spent. :grin:

yes 6 months too late but I got this last week: Here be my band The Fistful of Pirates. Guitarist, Bassist, Lead Singer, Drummer. The Guitarist is an exact copy of my Rock Band 1 character, The lead singer isn't finished yet I plan to make him the biggest death metaler possible just because it amuses me too see him singing female vocal songs. And the drummer clearly needs some shades.

Hahahaha awesome :D

Also: FRANZ FERDINAND (Take Me Out, Lucid Dreams and Do You Want To) are up next week along with AAF's cover of Smooth Criminal and a bunch of other songs I care very little for. But 4 songs shall be mine next week :D

Hmm...AAF's cover of Smooth Criminal, eh?

Might just get that...

I downloaded a few good songs for my RB2 collection recently, most notably Jesus Christ Pose by Soundgarden. Awesome to play.

Smooth Criminal and Waking the Demon are awesome!! Next week's DLC-

Social Distortion - Bad Luck

Social Distortion - Ring of Fire

Social Distortion - Story of My Life

Disturbed - Stricken

Disturbed - Stupify

Steely Dan - Black Friday

Steely Dan - My Old School

Elvis Costello - Radio Radio

The Replacements - Kids Don’t Follow

Courtesy of rbdlc.com

Elvis Costello, win. Shame it's not really a song I know :heh:

In fact I probably won't buy any songs from next week.

However I must say Take Me Out is still as awesome as it was on GH1 (Missed one note on my first playthrough, very annoying, would have loved to FC it first time!) and Smooth Criminal is bloody epic. One of my favourite guitar songs without a doubt.

So looking forward to that Elvis Costello track. Enjoy a bit of Costello so would have been nice to have perhaps more than one track. Maybe if it gets a decent amount of downloads, we'll see more.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh, shit! Stricken and Stupify!

Fucking Stupify!

Stupify!

YES!

:yay:

Next week's Rock Band offerings are predominantly made of awesome. Alice Cooper! and some Taking Back Sunday.

Alice Cooper

"Vengeance Is Mine"

"Poison"

"School's Out" (live)

"Billion Dollar Babies" (live)

"I'm Eighteen" (live)

"Under My Wheels" (live)

Taking Back Sunday

"Liar (It Takes One To Know One)"

"Makedamnsure"

"What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?"

So can't wait to play the Alice Cooper stuff, especially Poison. Is it wrong to feel tempted to don the thick layers of black eyeliner to increase the awesomeness of playing those songs?

Prepare to jizz!!

DLC 9th June - Iron Maiden

Aces High (Live)

2 Minutes to Midnight

The Trooper

Wasted Years

The Number of the Beast

Run to the Hills

Can I Play With Madness

The Clairvoyant

Powerslave

Fear of the Dark (Live)

Hallowed be thy Name (Live)

Iron Maiden (Live)

Link

Edited by Ramar

*head explodes as a result of excitement*

Now we're talking. Can't wait to get this lot downloaded. Very happy man. :santa: