• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe

Watch me Crank It

Watch me Roll

Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy

Then Super Man Dat Hoe

The greatest poet of our time.

WA-Hahahahahahahaha! What a fool...Yet he has probably made more than any one of us with that line. In that sense he is a genious, and the individuals that actually by this track from iTunes are the spastics.

I can't understand rap music, it's all quite shit. Me and my mate just take the mick out of this song and shout "YOOOOOOOOOOO!" whenever a chav plays it.

:/...This is where it gets a bit 'controversial', you haven't listened to all rap music so you have no claim in calling it all 'quite shit'. Ignorance isn't bliss people.

:/...This is where it gets a bit 'controversial', you haven't listened to all rap music so you have no claim in calling it all 'quite shit'. Ignorance isn't bliss people.

Well, I can't say I've heard any good rap music (apart from Ant & Dec's Pokémon rap... heheh...)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!

He doesn't say youuuuuuuuuuu. He says YUA you say it when you're excited or something cool happens. I really like Soulja Boy been listening to him since last summer. I really hate it that everyone likes it now though and sadly radio 1 did what they do to everything some and completely whore it.

Saw him at the start of the month live he was pretty good.

Hate him or love him the guys only 17 and has already made more money than most of us will see in our life time so well played to him

He doesn't say youuuuuuuuuuu. He says YUA you say it when you're excited or something cool happens. I really like Soulja Boy been listening to him since last summer. I really hate it that everyone likes it now though and sadly radio 1 did what they do to everything some and completely whore it.

Saw him at the start of the month live he was pretty good.

Hate him or love him the guys only 17 and has already made more money than most of us will see in our life time so well played to him

He's a gimp.

Guest Jordan
He's a gimp.

Ah yes, but the question is.

Is he:

A) The one that wears the costume and gets anally fucked or

B) A general ****.

Personally, i think its both.