N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the theory is that the sniper is the guy from Phone booth, why is he shooting an evil guy? I woulda thought the phone booth guy would be evil aswell, though I haven't seen that film for awhile.

Like I said before, it's possible he's neutral. Maybe even good but I doubt it.

The sniper in the movie thinks he's doing good by bringing some morality to the guy he's holding hostage, but of course by shooting people he's not very morally correct himself (sorry if this made no sense). Basically, he thinks he's doing good, but he uses the wrong methods.

No idea what's going on with Chairdriver. Maybe someone needs to say a certain thing?

Is "have the lambs stopped screaming?" a line from the film?

I don't know, i've never watched it.

We really need to work out what Chair is on about. We haven't got anything else. Any ideas? Anyone?

i don't have a clue!

Yeah it is. Just don't know what you would reply to that (Raining_again already said the only thing I could find that's actually a reply to it in the movie).

Either something like, "yes they have" or "no they haven't"? =P

If the theory is that the sniper is the guy from Phone booth, why is he shooting an evil guy? I woulda thought the phone booth guy would be evil aswell, though I haven't seen that film for awhile.

The Sniper is the serial killer. He must be.

Lol @ bad guys dropping like flies.

As for chaidrivers' infamous quote from Silence Of The Lambs... here's everything on it... There are two crucial scenes in the movie regarding the lambs, with two very important scenes and dialogues. Here they are:

Here's the first scene, and it's respective dialogue, for the lazy:

Dr. Lecter: [shouts] No! [normal voice] I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?

Clarice: [tears begin forming in her eyes] And one morning, I just ran away.

Dr. Lecter: Not "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?

Clarice: Early, still dark.

Dr. Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?

Clarice: I heard a strange noise.

Dr. Lecter: What was it?

Clarice: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.

Dr. Lecter: What did you do?

Clarice: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.

Dr. Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?

Clarice: Lambs. And they were screaming.

Dr. Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?

Clarice: And they were screaming.

Dr. Lecter: And you ran away?

Clarice: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.

Dr. Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?

Clarice: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.

Dr. Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?

Clarice: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.

Dr. Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?

Clarice: They killed him.

Dr. Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.

Clarice: Yes.

Dr. Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.

Clarice: I don't know. I don't know.

Dr. Lecter: Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.

Clarice: Tell me his name, Doctor.

Dr. Lecter: ......Dr. Chilton, I presume. I think you know each other.

Dr. Chilton: Okay. Let's go.

Clarice: It's your turn, Doctor.

Dr. Chilton: Out!

Clarice: Tell me his name!

Boyle: I'm sorry, ma'am. We've got orders. We have to put you on a plane. Come on, now.

[Chilton and the guards start leading Clarice out]

Dr. Lecter: Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?

Clarice: Tell me his name, Doctor!

Dr. Lecter: Clarice, your case file. Goodbye, Clarice.

And

's the second scene (and final scene from the movie...) and it's respective dialogue, for the lazy:

Dr. Lecter: [on telephone] Well Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?

Clarice: Dr. Lecter?

Dr. Lecter: Don't bother with a trace, I won't be on long enough.

Clarice: Where are you?

Dr. Lecter: I have no plans to call on you, Clarice. The world's much more interesting with you in it. So you take care now to extend me the same courtesy.

Clarice: You know I can't make that promise.

Dr. Lecter: I do wish we could chat longer, but... [eyeing Dr. Chilton] I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye.

Clarice: Dr. Lecter?... Dr. Lecter?... Dr. Lecter?... Dr. Lecter?...

(Ignore the "alternate ending" thing, that's the right ending, he just changed the music to Scatman)

I've been thinking about it... and I really can't understand what Chair is trying to say by it. I really can't... Because in this case the lambs are still alive... so my only possible deduction is... he's asking for help. And we have to look out for a Mr. Lecter roaming around (funny... that was me in the first DIY Mafia).

Thanks for that info Oxigen. To me, it looks like the response to that is the line by Clarice in Dialogue 2.

Dr Lecter?

Or maybe there is someone playing as Clarice, and they have to respond.

Is chair perhaps Hannibal Lecter? I don't know. If anyone is Clarice please come out and respond to chair, I think that's more likely to cause something to happen than all of us trying to work it out.

Or maybe hes just buying time because he didnt do as asked and target a good guy? Lets just get rid of him.

I don't think that would be buying time. He must have had something done to him in my opinion. Chair is clever, but I don't think this Lambs thing would be unprovoked.

And anyway, there aren't any people we know are 100% good, so there would be a risk he wouldve targeted someone who is actually evil. And if he did target someone evil, he wouldn't actually say that he'd become evil, would he?

I think we need to solve this lamb thing, unless someone comes up with any other information.

Well Moogle claims to be good. Either he targeted moogle and moogles evil.... or he targeted someone else. Or someone targeted him...

My head hurts >.>

I don't think he targeted anyone but got targeted himself. And Moogle was just joking about Chair having to target him, we have no idea if Moogle is actually good or not.

I think chair knows what hes doing. We have no other info atm other than Chair is neutral and can become good or evil.

Im hoping this day and night wont last as long as the last one, so im keen to get the votes going. If anyone has any other info come forward.