N-Europe

Mafia Games - Progress

Esequiel

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Died agin! Didn't get to see my role prosper at all. I had the power to kill on odd nights and on even there would be a 'flashback' to the event, either being correct or incorrect.

I didn't kill the first night as I don't do that, and I didn't kill the 5th night, so I only killed once - LazyBoy on night 3 for mainly vengeance reasons :P Whoever is the russian guy.... *shakes fist*

Ok, I've decided to start work on "jayseven's Paranoia Mafia" (working title ;)... I'll be taking my sweet time working out exactly how it will work, but hopefully it should be a little different to previous ones. So far my idea means it'll either be over in like two days, or it'll take forever... so it's going to be a long time coming. I thought I'd post here to make sure I do it eventually!

Winning in mid-game and keeping the game running is just stupid and only thing it has done to the games is that people are more reluctant to lynch someone because the lynched might fucking win!

And the same thing goes for people winning by dying

Rant Rant Rant

Died agin! Didn't get to see my role prosper at all. I had the power to kill on odd nights and on even there would be a 'flashback' to the event, either being correct or incorrect.

I didn't kill the first night as I don't do that, and I didn't kill the 5th night, so I only killed once - LazyBoy on night 3 for mainly vengeance reasons :P Whoever is the russian guy.... *shakes fist*

Son of a....what exactly where you taking vengence for? Many have fallen in my path you see.

Since my win condition was a bit unfair, I was actually hoping to prolong my shenanigans until day 7 (since I could only be lynched on an odd day). My last post could only contain smileys as well, I'm surprised none of you picked up on that.

the smileys i thought were because i said alot of people had died that had been bad, and we should lynch a neutral, not that it was part of your condition. But props to you for actually trying to prolong the game. If only some idiot hadn't ordered your death.

Guest Maase

You played well, don't worry

And i don't think there's any problem with win condition like this :)

We tend to vote without thinking anyway, its a good lesson xD

You played well, don't worry

And i don't think there's any problem with win condition like this :)

We tend to vote without thinking anyway, its a good lesson xD

Not everyone does. :heh:

Besides, he didn't get lynched cause of our voting anyway. But that's talk for in the game itself I guess.