N-Europe

Annoying People

Emasher

- People who can't park for shit.

- People who play music loud enough on headphones so you can here (especially annoying in the school library when you're trying to work...)

- People who don't understand how to argue, and just insist they are correct, without giving a reason (and "I know it's true" doesn't count).

- People who don't know what's going on in the news or basic geography/maths/philosophy (e.g where's Ottawa?/how can you have more than 100%?/what's Occam's razor?), especially when they should know better, with the last example coming from a philosophy, chemistry and biology student...

- People who keep secrets are ok. What I don't like is people who know something that greatly effects me, let me know they know something, but refuse to tell me what.

- Anyone who says "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

- People who use "gay" as an expletive.

- People who never, ever watch the news or read the papers.

- People who (you saw this coming) try to convert you to a different viewpoint/religion, then outright refuse to even hear what you have to say. An example is a (Christian) friend of mine, who refused to read The Blind Watchmaker for the sole reason that he didn't believe in evolution.

Yeah, I'm rather irritable, but, well, yeah, that's just me. I'd take irritable over violent, anyday...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

- People who (you saw this coming) try to convert you to a different viewpoint/religion, then outright refuse to even hear what you have to say. An example is a (Christian) friend of mine, who refused to read The Blind Watchmaker for the sole reason that he didn't believe in evolution.

My uncles refuse to read harry potter because it has magic in it XD

This is definitely a good point.

People who call footballers "over-paid prima donnas" and say that footballers' wages could end world hunger, or that they should give their wages to charity. No, they shouldn't.

People who don't say "Thank you" when you hold the door open for them.

Religious people who claim that Harry Potter promotes witchcraft and is evil. IT'S A FUCKING CHILDREN'S BOOK!

People who call footballers "over-paid prima donnas" and say that footballers' wages could end world hunger, or that they should give their wages to charity. No, they shouldn't.

... but they are overpaid... Most of them are paid more than the people who run the country.

... but they are overpaid... Most of them are paid more than the people who run the country.

I'll admit they're overpaid (Because they are.), but when I hear people go on about their wages it annoys me.

If we want footballers to stop earning so much, we ought to stop going to the matches, stop buying the merchandise and stop watching it on telly. But we're never going to do that!

There's so much wrong with football today, but I don't like hearing people go on about it. Especially Rugby fans. They're the worst.

Also; footballers are overpaid prima donnas. They do fuck all of any use. Seriously, football's like tax for stupid people. I have nothing against football as a sport, hell, I quite enjoy playing it, but professionally, it's nothing more than competition for the sake of it. Essentially, what I'm saying is that professional footballers in no way deserve the money and lifestyle they get.

Also; footballers are overpaid prima donnas. They do fuck all of any use. Seriously, football's like tax for stupid people. I have nothing against football as a sport, hell, I quite enjoy playing it, but professionally, it's nothing more than competition for the sake of it. Essentially, what I'm saying is that professional footballers in no way deserve the money and lifestyle they get.

People love it so much. That's why the footballers earn so much.

Think of all the millions that are being pumped into the coffers at Manchester United!

- People who can't park for shit.

- People who play music loud enough on headphones so you can here (especially annoying in the school library when you're trying to work...)

- People who don't understand how to argue, and just insist they are correct, without giving a reason (and "I know it's true" doesn't count).

- People who don't know what's going on in the news or basic geography/maths/philosophy (e.g where's Ottawa?/how can you have more than 100%?/what's Occam's razor?), especially when they should know better, with the last example coming from a philosophy, chemistry and biology student...

- People who keep secrets are ok. What I don't like is people who know something that greatly effects me, let me know they know something, but refuse to tell me what.

- Anyone who says "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

- People who use "gay" as an expletive.

Yeah, I'm rather irritable, but, well, yeah, that's just me. I'd take irritable over violent, anyday...

I agree with everything you just posted Fish.

I find annoying are;

• Big headed people that loved themself to much.
  • People that wont let people be there selves.
  • Bullies.
  • Loud music played in cars.
  • People that have strong hold over people.
  • Small children on buses.
  • Folks that stop walking or slow down in front of you.
  • Folks that talk in caps and txt.

People love it so much. That's why the footballers earn so much.

Think of all the millions that are being pumped into the coffers at Manchester United!

Stupid people :heh:. Maybe I just find it hard to get excited about a bunch of grown men prancing about a field getting hilariously worked up over such banalities. Well, whatever, I guess people need something to fill their lives with.

How are these people annoying?

Folks that stop walking or slow down in front of you.

My main problem is groups of people who walk side by side and take up the whole pavement. Sure, they always move if you're going in the opposide direction but it's very annoying is when you're going in the same direction as them. The only way to get past is via the road.

I could go on for days about things that people do that annoy me.. but for the sake of everyone on here, I won't :heh:

I'll just give a couple of examples from being at work (as I was at work today and things are fresh in my mind..)

- Customers who expect you to know what every single thing in the shop does, amongst the thousands of items..

- One woman came in today and pointed at a Twin Pack of Kleenex and said "What Price are those?" despite being clearly marked £2.49! I was already serving someone else and when I told her, she said "Those are very expensive.. they're £2.19 across the road.." so I said "Well, there's plenty of cheaper alternatives there..", but she continued "I mean.. that is a ridiculous price". I laughed and said "Well, I don't make the prices" and she replied "Neither do I.. £2.49? No Thanks..". I said "Aye, very good.." and carried on with my work..

- Customers who stand and study their receipt at the till, expecting me to have made a mistake, while the queue becomes impatient behind..

I really could go on.. and this is just work..

Perhaps I will expand further another time..

These following things really annoy me

• People who play music loud enough on headphones so you can hear

• People who don't understand how to argue, and just insist they are correct, without giving a reason

• People who use "gay" as an expletive (i'm talking to one of them right now)

• People who consistently attempt to change my mind to suit themselves.

• Senior Citizens (yes, the same people who want us to be more mannerful and polite but they are not themselves.)

• Big Headed People

• Bullies

• People who speak in a language i don't get (slang, text talk etc. WTF is shizzle??)

• People who get in the way

• Chavs/Emos/Goths who are all that

• Aggressive Drivers

• Drunks who think they are all it and attempt to attack me

• People who are persistent in thinking they are right and i am wrong

• People who keep on about the same thing time and time again.

And thats about it for now

I could go on for days about things that people do that annoy me.. but for the sake of everyone on here, I won't :heh:

I'll just give a couple of examples from being at work (as I was at work today and things are fresh in my mind..)

- Customers who expect you to know what every single thing in the shop does, amongst the thousands of items..

- One woman came in today and pointed at a Twin Pack of Kleenex and said "What Price are those?" despite being clearly marked £2.49! I was already serving someone else and when I told her, she said "Those are very expensive.. they're £2.19 across the road.." so I said "Well, there's plenty of cheaper alternatives there..", but she continued "I mean.. that is a ridiculous price". I laughed and said "Well, I don't make the prices" and she replied "Neither do I.. £2.49? No Thanks..". I said "Aye, very good.." and carried on with my work..

- Customers who stand and study their receipt at the till, expecting me to have made a mistake, while the queue becomes impatient behind..

I really could go on.. and this is just work..

Perhaps I will expand further another time..

It is ballymena you are talking about like :heh:

I got that a lot when i worked in poundstretchers. Someone came back in one day looking 20p back, after something had scanned in wrong..

Um yeah you probably paid more money for the petrol to come back in :/

I agree with everything you just posted Fish.

I find annoying are;

• Big headed people that loved themself to much.
  • People that wont let people be there selves.
  • Bullies.
  • Loud music played in cars.
  • People that have strong hold over people.
  • Small children on buses.
  • Folks that stop walking or slow down in front of you.
  • Folks that talk in caps and txt.

I TOTALY AGRE WITH U M8.

Stupid people :heh:. Maybe I just find it hard to get excited about a bunch of grown men prancing about a field getting hilariously worked up over such banalities. Well, whatever, I guess people need something to fill their lives with.

Each to their own. Personally, I don't watch a lot of football (There's a match on ITV right now, but I don't give a toss!). But a lot of people on here have said they don't mind playing it, but find it boring to watch.

That's why people love football: It's fun to play. :wink:

Football wages make me sick.

But there's nothing we can do. ::shrug:

Each to their own. Personally, I don't watch a lot of football (There's a match on ITV right now, but I don't give a toss!). But a lot of people on here have said they don't mind playing it, but find it boring to watch.

That's why people love football: It's fun to play. :wink:

Fair play to you. Yeah, it's quite fun to play, just saying it seems a bit blown out of proportion : peace:

I'm sorry. :( I'll get better eventually... :( I hope.

I mean those who just pull into several spaces at once, blocking the gate I need to go through to get to my house, and causing me to have to, on occasion, climb over their bonnet, taking extra care to make sure those metal zips on my school bag do scratch the car. :indeed: