NEurope
Supergrunch

It's iSketch time again!

I feel like some iSketch, who's with me? For those who don't know this is a great online flash game that we play every now and then on here - basically one person has to sketch something, and everyone else has to guess what they're sketching.

The game is here; registration is not necessary. (or indeed possible unless things have changed) I'll make an N-Europe room presently.

Ok, Im actually not there, but will be as soon as Shockwave decides to install!

And now I remember that the program never works properly on my laptop... Something to do with my default language for non-unicode programs being Japanese perhaps. Ah well, people are playing at the moment if anyone else wants to play.

Finally I won a match. That was good. Drawing 'snip' , 'panties' and abduct was fun to do :heh:

Had to draw "pipeline". Nobody got it, though several people actually posted "pipelane" o0

well I guess I missed out on all the fun again! I'm sure people will be up for it again tomorrow? I'd love to play :)

whats the room called?

is it under "user created"?

Its under user created, somewhere near the bottom of the list.

The room is called "N-Europe"

Anyone wanna play

Ive created a room called N-Europe

For anyone who wants to play :)

Had to draw "pipeline". Nobody got it, though several people actually posted "pipelane" o0

I hate it when you get the word but you can't end it.

I got pipe and tried so many endings. I had some really easy ones though; cake, shoe...

Trying to load the page up but it isn't working so far -.- I had no problems last night with it...