NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

You get money when the console is turned off, but not every five minute. You get like 10-20% I think.

I see, no wonder then.

Its funny how your actions affect the game. Earlier, i walked past a pie stand i own in Oakfield the owner attracts customers to his stall with "the hero of albion owns this stall". Quite good i thought.

No matter what i do, my wife doesn't want to sleep with me. The current property i own was a 1 star value now increased to 2 star, same for all property i own except pubs and main-shops, they are 4-5 star value. Which currently is quite a few stands, a pub, a bookshop and 5 houses of which 4 are for rent. Also own a wood millers house as well.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

My game has crashed a couple of times but I thought it was nothing major. I'm finally starting to get somewhere and it crashes travelling to a place....

turn xbox off.. turn xbox on. CRASH. Think I may need to start all over again :( Harsh.

I see, no wonder then.

Its funny how your actions affect the game. Earlier, i walked past a pie stand i own in Oakfield the owner attracts customers to his stall with "the hero of albion owns this stall". Quite good i thought.

No matter what i do, my wife doesn't want to sleep with me. The current property i own was a 1 star value now increased to 2 star, same for all property i own except pubs and main-shops, they are 4-5 star value. Which currently is quite a few stands, a pub, a bookshop and 5 houses of which 4 are for rent. Also own a wood millers house as well.

There is a book in Bowerstone book shop for help in bedding your woman

The game is awesome when you have 10,000 gold coming in every few minutes or whatever because you've upped the money you get in the Cow and Corset and the blacksmith, the stalls, and a few houses in Bloodstone.

Well on my way to get a million.

Not many acheivements left aswell. Some of these achievements are hilariously fun.

Double thrusting for an achievement. Awesome.

Nearly finished my second play through, playing it as a woman this time, and good. Used guns all the way through and im now battering with a blunderbus that has 170 odd damage, its a beast. Got me a halo n all.

Done every quest so far, not collectin the gargoyles n shit tho (thanks to HoT), enjoyin this more second time through which is weird.

I see, no wonder then.

You need the 'come hither, dear' book from the store in bowerstone. You can't offer sex without it.

You can use the thumbs up with your married partner if u dont have the come back to my place expression :)

Iv got 3 kids now, its weird, they just seem to stick at childhood, do they ever turn into adults?

You need the 'come hither, dear' book from the store in bowerstone. You can't offer sex without it.

I see, i shall be picking that up later tonight. From the bookstore i own me thinks.

Currently working on purchasing the pub in Bowerstone and the Blacksmiths, should have the money later tonight.

The ability to raise the dead is awesome, great against bandits when all you see is them randomly swising swords in thin air and panicing as the ghouls attack from all directions.

The script and voices are so bad, I want to enjoy them in a so shit they're funny. But they're just coming across as shit at the minute! Good game though.

The script and voices are so bad, I want to enjoy them in a so shit they're funny. But they're just coming across as shit at the minute! Good game though.
:/ I thought they were brilliant. Very British.

:/ I thought they were brilliant. Very British.

Same - said it quite a few times actually! The voice acting is perfect for this specific scenario, and it adds a refreshing British charm. Specifically, I think Zoe Wannamaker does a brilliant job. Her soothing, mysterious voice adds to the intrique of the adventure, imo.

Now owning Bowerstone Pub and Blacksmiths. And making about 5k gold. Got my character image just right at the moment. Top half is bandit, legs are explorer, pauper boots and a goatee.

Thanks for the advice on the book Dan, managed to bed her earlier on.

I realised I've hit maximum corruption today, so I thought bugger it and went round all the stuff I own and jacked up the prices. Now getting about 14k every 5 minutes, good stuff!

Just about to talk to Reaver for the "final" time, I'm assuming starting that would initiate the final mission. Anything I need to do before that? (i.e. anything I can't do after completing the main story)

I shouldn't have taken on the assassination of that Gypsy without knowing how to identify the target. Killed like 6 of them trying to get my target until I figured out how to identify them, then I killed those who came after me with guns.

ha my kid just got lost trying to be like mum xD I had to go in the hobbe cave n save him lol.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

My game has crashed a couple of times but I thought it was nothing major. I'm finally starting to get somewhere and it crashes travelling to a place....

turn xbox off.. turn xbox on. CRASH. Think I may need to start all over again :( Harsh.

Happens to the best of us babes :(

*silently weeps as 360 is sent off to Germany*

I think this game might be killing my 360 to I hear all of these disc read noisies which is bad enough but I hear grinding noises and the odd scratch as well! Ive checked the disc and its in perfect condition.

COD 4 makes no noises in MP but I guess its cause Fable is reading a large environment off the disc? I think this is a game that would benifit being installed onto the 360.

Eurgh

Be more evil or lose experience?

That sucked. Thank god for the crucible which I can still only get 7/8 rounds of perfect on!!!! Damn troll!

re: Troll.

not tried it myself, but a time slow + high power area spell like Inferno might one shot them timed right because it would hit all the clusters at once. I think.

Woo, finished the game last night!

The end was weird, not really what I expected. Just gonna mess around with the game a little longer, buying property, doing random quests. Then I shall move on to Fallout.

re: Troll.

not tried it myself, but a time slow + high power area spell like Inferno might one shot them timed right because it would hit all the clusters at once. I think.

You can't kill it with an area spell. I tried it the first time i was in the Crucible and it didn't work sadly :( Then again that was with a fully charged force-push. Maybe something like Inferno would do the trick? It's a little more powerful

Dudes.

The Enforcer + Troll = dead troll in under the time.

I nearly did the crucible with perfect 8 rounds by myself but I was trying to get an achievement on the deadguysraisingupfromground level.

Me and my flatmate the it in 548 seconds. It was epicly close. I just fired the Enforcer and it was changing from 1:49 to 1:50 and it stopped on 1:50. Just managed to get it in time.

There's a little glitch I just saw. I just loaded up the game and I had a halo, but I am massively corrupt and massively evil. I even have horns. But I'm still an angel?

the enforcer as in the big shotgun thing? Iv got one of those, its so gud, that equipped with raise dead and aimed headshots makes for a very easy crucible, 1 shot pretty much any creature except the troll, do some rollin and shoot him.

Thought it wuld of been better prize tho. The legend katana at brightwood tower is shit hot, everyone shud get it.

where do you get this shotgun?

and this katana?

I finally did it on my own but only just, it was those damn little hobbes that kept getting in the way!

Dudes.

The Enforcer + Troll = dead troll in under the time.

I nearly did the crucible with perfect 8 rounds by myself but I was trying to get an achievement on the deadguysraisingupfromground level.

Me and my flatmate the it in 548 seconds. It was epicly close. I just fired the Enforcer and it was changing from 1:49 to 1:50 and it stopped on 1:50. Just managed to get it in time.

There's a little glitch I just saw. I just loaded up the game and I had a halo, but I am massively corrupt and massively evil. I even have horns. But I'm still an angel?

Enforcer is possibly the worst weapon to use as it is slow and the power is not necessary. Best to use is inferno combined with the Red Dragon pistol. The Red Dragon pistol is much better than the enforcer anyway, but people just look at the Enforcer damage and just assume it's the best.

Red Dragon is practically a Uzi.

where do you get this shotgun?

and this katana?

I finally did it on my own but only just, it was those damn little hobbes that kept getting in the way!

For the enforcer shotgun - you get a key from Giles' farm after you buy it (or if he dies you dig the key from his grave) which takes place after the 'Hot Date' quest. You then need to use the key in one of the barns in the cellar to go deeper into a dungeon, and there's a dig spot at the end that has it.

After you've gone to the spire, go back to Brightwood Tower where the cullis gate was and look for a broken bit of railing. Jump off there and get through the dungeon and come out of it to instantly find a chest with the Daichi (best melee weapon in the game).