NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Theres alot of glitches in the game, wouldnt be a Lionhead game otherwise :)

I got glitches in Bloodstone where the wifey who sells the furniture never appeared so I had to buy it from Bowerstone.

A house in Bowerstone wouldnt allow me to upgrade its furniture. It kept saying swap then as soon as I tried it changed to steal.

In the Shadow Temple the game wouldnt allow me to sacrifice anyone, couldnt even talk to the guy in there or pull the switch. Luckly my mate let me join his game and he done the killing for me :)

I am annoyed... really annoyed, there is a glitch at Oatfield when you have to talk to the abbot if you walk away while he´s talking (not to you this is when he is talking to someone inside and your outside) you can´t accept his quest and you can´t continue the game until they (Lionhead) fixs it

I reckon that's pretty realistic. :heh:

Seriously though, somehow that was one of the only conversation I didn't run off from.

Well I reckon the abbot can piss off then :Þ

Unless they fix it soon I can still say it was worth it because I wandered off there to find another way to one of those talking door which gave me the gemthyst or whatever that hammer is called name is and the "come over to my place expression"

Argh! As great a game as this is, there are a couple of little niggles. Cheif amongst them: going down an alley with your dog to dig something up and being trapped in there by some stupid little bitch asking for your autograph, and having to reload the map to get out.

I can hear a gargoyle near the graves on the left of the stairs up to the crucible, but I can't find it anywhere. It's driving me mad! Even gave in and looked online, but couldn't find any mention of it. Can someone help? :3

Bah, girls suck. If you put your strength stat up you look like a bloke and all of the clothes suck on girls unless you dye them black. I should know, i played through the whole thing as a girl.

Restarted last night, as a guy.

Argh! As great a game as this is, there are a couple of little niggles. Cheif amongst them: going down an alley with your dog to dig something up and being trapped in there by some stupid little bitch asking for your autograph, and having to reload the map to get out.

try using a targeted time slow. Kinda warps you around. Failing that, whip out a weapon and they'll run.

try using a targeted time slow. Kinda warps you around. Failing that, whip out a weapon and they'll run.

Tried both but failed both. Very nearly killed her but reluctantly mapped instead.

oh, phail.

umm, yeah! progress!

Property empire is expanding rapidly but the task is daunting. At the end of the quest I

turned down vast wealth

the price tags on the three 'quest homes' (that I know of) are massive, and look like an epic task to achieve. I hope they're worth it, because I'm oddly determined to get them all.

Am going on again tonight to increase my 5 minute income from the 450 mark to about 600 or more.

Invited my mate round to sample the game before he buys it on Thursday, his first words were "how does the gun work", of which i pulled it out and shot Bowerstone's own town cryer. Luckly i didn't save.

Back on topic!

i <3 this game and i intend to make the experience last... because games like this do not come arround often!

Ive been good good good all the time and my dog is like a golden retriever.. but once i got to bloodstone someone tested my goodness when they give my dog a kick up the ass... i came so close to pulling out my gun.. taking safety off and shooting him right between the eyes.

You shoula blasted that sucker!

I've found a few ass holes like that in the game, all of them are dead. My alignment is pretty mixed though, i'm not good or evil, just a free agent following his own path. I'm something like 55% across the Good/Evil bar in favour of good.

I wish you could barge through people. It's my biggest annoyance so far, the game is close to perfect but why on earth are people like brick walls?

So far I'm all good and pure, and have a halo above my head. Got a fair bit of property now and the cash is rolling in, which helps a bit.

I keep having the game freeze at the scene after

you get shot and thrown out the window : /

Its not my day today!!

right, im on a stupid island looking for 10 lots of treasure, im up to 8 and ready to blow my brains out, anyone care to jump in my game and find em? ha

Found the ones in the ocean and behind the waterfall?

Finished the game today. The final boss wasn't very difficult. A bit funny, but very dissapointing.

Chose love because I wanted Rose back, instead all I got was a letter and the dog...Would have chosen sacrifice if I knew that would happen.

I chose love too, but I got my family back aswell as my dog.

Frankly, the dog would have sufficed. Unsure as to what voodoo spell this game pulled on me but the thought of playing again without my dog completely overwhelmed any desire for wealth or the greater good. I mean, what's the point in having all that gold or saving all those people when the spoils are to be shared with nobody?

It is Microsoft’s first All Formats No1 since ‘Halo 3’, over a year ago, and is the first game to be developed by Britsoft team Lionhead to reach the top of the All Formats Chart, outselling the original Fable’s launch week by 3.81 to 1. ‘Fable II’ also becomes the 5th fastest selling Xbox 360 game ever in the UK, behind ‘GTA IV’, ‘Halo 3’, ‘FIFA 09’ and ‘Call of Duty 4’.

right, im on a stupid island looking for 10 lots of treasure, im up to 8 and ready to blow my brains out, anyone care to jump in my game and find em? ha

haha i was stuck at 8 for a little bit as well

then noticed theres one underwater and by the big dive (top of hill) to the left theres a little drop to a chest. : peace:

currently getting 2000 or so every 5 mins

how in the hell do you make money on spinnerbox?! i wasted 1000 gold on it eariler and hardly won more then 30 a time and a load of free spins.

I have over endulged myself on health giving foods. How do I become more slender?

I have over endulged myself on health giving foods. How do I become more slender?

Go buy some celery from the stall in Bowerstone market

haha i was stuck at 8 for a little bit as well

then noticed theres one underwater and by the big dive (top of hill) to the left theres a little drop to a chest. : peace:

currently getting 2000 or so every 5 mins

how in the hell do you make money on spinnerbox?! i wasted 1000 gold on it eariler and hardly won more then 30 a time and a load of free spins.

Thats the one that had me stumped for ages. I eventually started looking at the island from a height and spotted the ripples in the water.

As for spinnerbox its just random, keep mashing that button :)