NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Only problems for me are (and I noticed Giant Bomb had the exact same issues) the map system, and not being able to easily find stuff in the towns, and the item system. Was so annoying when I had loads of books to teach the dog stuff and I had to scroll through the whole list each time.

I'd agree with all of that. Other than this it's GOTY material! I've not played a game this good in a LONG time. Molyneux just proved he IS the shiz :yay:

Was gutted to find out today that work are selling this for £29.99! I get 15% staff discount as well! I payed £40 for it yesterday :(

Oh, and H-o-T, how come you ain't on my friends list anymore?

I am, you signed in last night.

After a good 14 hour session yesterday and a few hours this morning I beat the game. The end boss is very disappointing but its still an amazing game. Just doing a few odds and ends now before I switch to Dead Space.

^ do you not feel a sense of dissatisfaction at rushing through the game? I haven't got my copy yet (no point as I'm still awaiting on my 360 returning but I'll get it once it's back) so I really can't say much for it but do you not think you should of taken more time with it?

^ do you not feel a sense of dissatisfaction at rushing through the game? I haven't got my copy yet (no point as I'm still awaiting on my 360 returning but I'll get it once it's back) so I really can't say much for it but do you not think you should of taken more time with it?

I love it how people say you rush through a game. Fact is I finished work yesterday day morning for the weekend and I had nothing else to do but play the game. The only way I could have taken my time with it is if I had not played the thing! Like I said I still have a few things to do such as find all the keys/statues and buy all the buildings but the main quest is done.

Im the kind of gamer who has massive gaming sessions, I very rarely start a game and just pick away at it.

^ each player has their own style. For someone like me, who can take ages to finish some games, it may look like you've rushed it. But obviously, you haven't what with the big gaming sessions you say you go after. Don't know how you can do it really. Longest I've played something for was Halo: Combat Evolved on that Island/beach level. Spent 3 hours just messing about on it with my brother.

This is genius. I'm crafting a kind of magic dandy hero atm.

Half the town wants my dick though. Disconcerting.

I'd agree with all of that. Other than this it's GOTY material! I've not played a game this good in a LONG time. Molyneux just proved he IS the shiz :yay:

Was gutted to find out today that work are selling this for £29.99! I get 15% staff discount as well! I payed £40 for it yesterday :(

Who is selling it for that price? May have to pick it up if I can get it for 30 quid.

Just finished the game (for three days I just played this game) and I have to say...One of the best games ever, seriously. :heh:

I love it how people say you rush through a game. Fact is I finished work yesterday day morning for the weekend and I had nothing else to do but play the game.

But 14 hours? Jesus:heh:. That can't be good for your eyes.

Wow just looked at your profile and you have over 100,000 gamerscore.:blank:

Three days? 14 hours? Man, I hoped this would hold a bit more time for me than that, I was worried it might end up short due to all the extra added content and stuff, but 14 hours? Wanted more from it than that to be honest.

^ that's just the bare bones I believe. From what I've read, you can finish it with just the main story in just over 10 hours but if you want to do other stuff, it can last upwards of 30 hours.

^ that's just the bare bones I believe. From what I've read, you can finish it with just the main story in just over 10 hours but if you want to do other stuff, it can last upwards of 30 hours.

Also it's a game that seems to hold alot of replay value, considering the varaitions of playstyles and choices you can make.

I'm starting to slowly make money. Currently making 322 gold every 5 minutes. And i own the following - A bookshop, a pie stand, a jewelry stand and 2 gypsy caravans. Next on my list is the blacksmiths and the pub.

I love all the options you get on the quests for good and bad choices to make.

All the spells seem to do basically the same thing. Can anyone give me some tips?

I'm thinking of just powering up inferno and ignoring the rest...

Got the game today first new game ive brought for a longggg time as I finally have some money.

I am impressed but not sure if its goty material like people are saying. I find some of the villager interactions a bit stale but other times they are really good. Anyhow I got a wife tammy the traveler shes not the best looking chick but by the looks of her she knows how to cook a good steak. She got me flirting with one of those hot gypsy chicks though so I better watch out.

On to do some more quests now ive got my pad sorted out.

Oh and Mundi did you start the game the same time as me we kept bumping into each other haha.

If anyone wants the following achivements then PM me on Live. All you have to do is join my game and follow me around as I net you the achievements. Ive already done it for Chuck, Jordan and Nintenchris and it works a charm :)

You get....

The Completionist (50) Get all expressions, pet tricks and abilities, or see another Hero do so.

The Gargoyle (25) Find the gargoyles' legendary treasure.

The Hoarder (25) Collect every silver key, or see another Hero do so.

The Ruler of Albion (100) Amass a 2.5 million gold real estate empire, or be there when another Hero does.

The Property Magnate (10) A property must be sold for twice the price it was bought for.

All the spells seem to do basically the same thing. Can anyone give me some tips?

I'm thinking of just powering up inferno and ignoring the rest...

I personally think Shock/Inferno and Raise Dead are the best. Raise Dead can be very useful if you just want to keep a couple of enemies busy while you target one in particular. I made the mistake of getting shock and inferno, even though they do pretty much the same thing.

Avoid Vortex, it may sound cool but it's crap.

I use Force Push a lot, the knockback is handy for singling out enemies or killing groups of weaker enemies.

Thanks to HoT for achievements.

Huge story spoilers ahead:

WHY THE FUCK DID I CHOSE THE NEEDS OF THE MANY?! I'VE LOST THE ONLY THING I WANTED FROM THIS GAME! MY DOG! I MISS IT AND ITS NEVER COMING BACK

:(

*breathes*

I can't believe i made that choice... So i've gone on a killing spree.

Just watched GameTrailer's review and I'm fairly interested in this now (even if the voice acting is worse than Star Fox Adventures).

Can you get through it with minimal menu management stuff and can you get rid of your dog at the very start?

Just watched GameTrailer's review and I'm fairly interested in this now (even if the voice acting is worse than Star Fox Adventures).

Can you get through it with minimal menu management stuff and can you get rid of your dog at the very start?

The voice acting is great!

You honestly, honestly won't want to.

I accidentally left my dog behind on the way to Westcliff today. Realised about an hour later that he had gone and I was gutted! Retraced all my steps back to find him, couldn't believe I'd abandoned him.

I also taught him to pee on people! Good times.

can you get rid of your dog at the very start?

Don't you fucking dare.

There is a serious emotional and usefulness to that dog. And now... :(

being good the first time around and then when i go for a 2nd run though gunna be bad to the bone. Wanna kill that annoying mut so much :P

I'm about as emotionally attached to the dog as I am to a pot noodle.