NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

i prefer to kill them all at once using the inferno spell

That isn't the case on stronger or scattered enemies, I find, and that won't work on bosses. When maxed, the slow time spell lasts for something like 15-20 seconds and is easily enough to even take down bosses with ease. Basically you can never get into trouble with this spell.

Plus everyone loves slashing. :p

I'm still getting used to this game, bit by bit i am finding something new. Since the last update, i now own two houses in Bowerstone, 1 of them is rented out the other is my home. Still making some money, more than yesterday.

Best way to use big power hungry spells is to have a time slow slot on a lower tier. Fire that up, slow everyone down loads then run a bit, beef up your big nuke and let it rip when they catch up with you again. It's so, so powerful doing that.

I own a fair bit of property now. I'm earning over 1000g every 5 mins now. Lovely.

I own a bit more than i did yesterday, making about 450 gold every 5 minutes. Which is nice. Just need to make more money to buy more property.

I don;t understand the achievements?!?! Why do you give a shit? Especially as you haven't actually achieved it yourself? My brain can't comprehend it....

It takes a few people to do, so he has achieved it, research before ya comment ;)

It takes a few people to do, so he has achieved it, research before ya comment ;)

I think it's lame to personally go for the achievements tbh. In fact, I have absolutely no respect for people when I see their score is over 30,000. Their game list often includes games like avatar or really obscure titles that were obviously milked for achievements.

I think it's lame to personally go for the achievements tbh. In fact, I have absolutely no respect for people when I see their score is over 30,000. Their game list often includes games like avatar or really obscure titles that were obviously milked for achievements.

What does it matter if someone enjoys doing that though?

What does it matter if someone enjoys doing that though?

It is called having an opinion on someone's habits. If someone smeared shit on the walls would it be wrong to have the opinion that they were clearly not all there?

I think there's nothing wrong with identifying the difference between some who genuinely do get enjoyment from performing skillful things, and other people who play easy achievement games or just spend time grinding money/gold to increase their points.

It is called having an opinion on someone's habits. If someone smeared shit on the walls would it be wrong to have the opinion that they were clearly not all there?

I think there's nothing wrong with identifying the difference between some who genuinely do get enjoyment from performing skillful things, and other people who play easy achievement games or just spend time grinding money/gold to increase their points.

Why would someone just grind to get points if they found it dull? They must get some enjoyment out of it.

I'm not having a go at your opinion btw.

He's done both nub

Back on topic!

i <3 this game and i intend to make the experience last... because games like this do not come arround often!

Ive been good good good all the time and my dog is like a golden retriever.. but once i got to bloodstone someone tested my goodness when they give my dog a kick up the ass... i came so close to pulling out my gun.. taking safety off and shooting him right between the eyes.

He's done both nub

If he's done the first one then I'm certainly not the nub.

Why would someone just grind to get points if they found it dull? They must get some enjoyment out of it.

I'm not having a go at your opinion btw.

Well, I would have to say that it seems clear that people become very easily obsessed with things that serve little purpose. No one really gets enjoyment from having a high number after the word 'Gamerscore' (this is more or less pride in the form of a 'medal') yet there are undoubtedly several people I have seen that have played less than stellar games to the fullest (those that would serve little purpose other than provide gamerpoints).

While I don't argue the fact that many achievements that are skill-based or achieved during the playing of the overall story give a great deal of satisfaction, many of them are just pure grinds and the people that go for them are often doing it through completionist obsession.

Haha, I got blackmailed for having several spouses^^

Played it for about 18 hours now and I think I'm getting close to finish the game, the game said something about "no return" if I continued with the event. Got about 2 million in real estate, 70 000 renown and I earn 13 000 every five minute.

The game has been awesome, except for the dozen glitches and that freaking dog. Sometimes I can see him 30 metres away from me and he decides to walk the entire stretch like a turtle, but not before he has walked in circles three four times. It's annoying when I want him to check the area for dig spots before moving on.

The game has been awesome, except for the dozen glitches and that freaking dog. Sometimes I can see him 30 metres away from me and he decides to walk the entire stretch like a turtle, but not before he has walked in circles three four times. It's annoying when I want him to check the area for dig spots before moving on.

Have you checked that he's not injured?

Well, I would have to say that it seems clear that people become very easily obsessed with things that serve little purpose. No one really gets enjoyment from having a high number after the word 'Gamerscore' (this is more or less pride in the form of a 'medal') yet there are undoubtedly several people I have seen that have played less than stellar games to the fullest (those that would serve little purpose other than provide gamerpoints).

While I don't argue the fact that many achievements that are skill-based or achieved during the playing of the overall story give a great deal of satisfaction, many of them are just pure grinds and the people that go for them are often doing it through completionist obsession.

There's your answer for you. I think it's a bit nuts but some people enjoy their OCD for total completion. :heh:

I now own all the stalls in Bowerstone Market, and everyone wants to marry me.

I got bored of having so many wives/husbands (they take too much of my money damnit) so I killed them all except for Howard the Bard.

I nearly own all of the Gypsy camp, which is pretty cool.

How do you have sex with your wife? She wants it...

This woman followed me into my house when I was talking to the missus and she just wouldn't leave. I got so pissed of I took the safety off and introduced her to my sledge hammer...bitch.

Try using the "come back to my house" expression. Doesn't matter if you are already married to her.

There's your answer for you. I think it's a bit nuts but some people enjoy their OCD for total completion. :heh:

Indeed.

Even though I got nothing for getting 100% on the likes of Wario Land: Shake Dimension and DeBlob it didnt stop me from putting 20+ hours into them both. :)

I knew this would turn into another achievement debate :heh:

Try using the "come back to my house" expression. Doesn't matter if you are already married to her.

Not sure I have that one. :wtf:

Indeed.

Even though I got nothing for getting 100% on the likes of Wario Land: Shake Dimension and DeBlob it didnt stop me from putting 20+ hours into them both. :)

I knew this would turn into another achievement debate :heh:

Each to his/her own tbh. I always aim to get the majority of achievements or trophies in any game I play because I like the little targets set. I just don't have the commitment to go for the full 1000 points or platinum trophies. :smile:

On the same note, thanks for helping me with those achievements!! :p

On the same note, thanks for helping me with those achievements!! :p

No problem, been doing it for alot of peeps today! :)

dead space better then bioshock HOT?

loving fable2 ALOT better then the first....nearly didnt buy it then saw it at sainsburys for £30 and just couldnt say no.

dead space better then bioshock HOT?

loving fable2 ALOT better then the first....nearly didnt buy it then saw it at sainsburys for £30 and just couldnt say no.

Bioshock was an amazing game but im enjoying Dead Space more because I enjoy 3rd person games more than 1st person. It really is a great game and I highly recommend it.

As for Fable 2 I fully agree, its so much better than the 1st game.

I am annoyed... really annoyed, there is a glitch at Oatfield when you have to talk to the abbot if you walk away while he´s talking (not to you this is when he is talking to someone inside and your outside) you can´t accept his quest and you can´t continue the game until they (Lionhead) fixs it

Oh and Mundi did you start the game the same time as me we kept bumping into each other haha.

Heh must be, though when I first noticed the orbs I got nervous and thought I should do something now I just stalk them for fun.