NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Invited a mate into my game today, and boy Bowerstone hates him because all my mate did was stand there being rude.

Did reflect onto me, but i soon got the crowd back on my side all liking me and all that. Havn't done anything new as such, but am heading to the spire soon.

Stupid game completed it and now when I try and go into the colleseum its just gets stuck on the loading screen and it doesn't even attempt to load the game!!!

I have to go to the spire next and I've gone and forced the shadow clan to disband, I wear the robe as a remembrance, but does this mean sacrificing achievement can't be done now?

I have to go to the spire next and I've gone and forced the shadow clan to disband, I wear the robe as a remembrance, but does this mean sacrificing achievement can't be done now?

I think it does mean it can't be done, but you can create a new save file (game supports 6) and complete this task that way.

Ugh just had teh dark seal mission from reaver. Not fun, I look weird. Anyone know how to go back to normal?

Ugh just had teh dark seal mission from reaver. Not fun, I look weird. Anyone know how to go back to normal?

After you finished the game you get a letter from Garth asking you to go asleep in his Brightwood tower.

I've got to say, this game is awesome! :D

M sweet golden retriever doggy with the little brown patch on his eye is soooo sweet, and all the lovely old ladies like to stop and stroke him.

But, one thing I was upset about was;

I was really upset that my family didn't even care when I returned.. I mean, I was THRILLED that I got little Bo back,

:heh: but my family could care less! And my stupid husband didn't even thank me or anything. He just kept saying LETS GO FOR A NICE WALK. Annoying git.

Fable 2: Upcoming Announcement

Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!

In other news, if you are still hungry for the backstory on Fable and Fable II, check out our Tales of Albion feature. The map of Travels in Today's Albion has been pretty much completely revealed now...

Fable 2: Upcoming Announcement

Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!

In other news, if you are still hungry for the backstory on Fable and Fable II, check out our Tales of Albion feature. The map of Travels in Today's Albion has been pretty much completely revealed now...

*Now wonders what this announcement will be*

Probably be something to do with DLC like new towns or weapons etc.

Yeah I'm willing to bet it's DLC news. Look forward to it though, love this game.

Gonna go back to this today after completing Gears the other night, was really enjoying it untill Gears came along lol. :heh:

Gonna go back to this today after completing Gears the other night, was really enjoying it untill Gears came along lol. :heh:

I havn;t been on this since Saturday, really ought to get back into playing it. But other titles have been occupying me for completion.

Sorry dude. Gears called, and I was weak.

May pick this up 2nd hand again some day for an evil game but I finished just about everything on my good save and didn't really feel the need to play again right away.

I hate Westcliff shooting range so very very much.

3 times now I´ve needed 1 point to get the first price.

I´m an inch from breaking something.

I hate Westcliff shooting range so very very much.

3 times now I´ve needed 1 point to get the first price.

I´m an inch from breaking something.

Some tips for you:

• Use the fast loading weapon which is the clockwork pistol.
  • Try getting head shots because the are three points.
  • Dont spend time lining up the headshots
  • Learn where which cutouts pop up, and be able to almost predict whats going to happen next.
  • Having the town place rich is better because hitting the villagers is way easier than the bandits.

Thanks for the tip but I just now barely got it.

Very worth all the angst I went trough

Thanks for the tip but I just now barely got it.

Very worth all the angst I went trough

It's easily the best weapon in the game, the red dragon. I wouldn't use anything else.

Game finito!

Also, install this game to HD. Menu loading is near instantaneous :D

mmm i dont know something is holding me back from buying this game im afraid that i get bored easily from the videos i saw it doesnt look that much different from the first one and also when i saw guns in it i thought NOO! why?

maybe someone can convince me

how does online work in this game?