NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Ah, i shall be downloading then as usual. And shall be completing it fully as well, should really do Knothole fully as well though, didn't get all them books.

Doesnt look like this will be much longer than knothole, but giving us achievments that take soem time should lengthen it a bit, iv spent loads of time on it the past week or so, cant wait :|

Gotta be in me top 3 xbox games, its shit hot woop woop

Ah, i shall be downloading then as usual. And shall be completing it fully as well, should really do Knothole fully as well though, didn't get all them books.

I got them all when i downloaded the dlc but i can remember one or 2 of the books being a right bitch to find!

Ah, i should have fun getting them all then

Edit: Just came back into Albion for the first time in 4-5 months since the Knothole DLC, and that second kid i had after going to the tower has grown up. Don't ask me how.

Shall investigate this new DLC now.

Edited by Jimbob

The 1st new quest in the DLC was fantastic definitely my favourite in Fable 2 so far. Pretty short though....

Whole things pretty short, took me 2 hours, but iv gotta go and collect the dyes, i searched everywere n all, happy i got the statues first time through :)

The new colleseum isnt as hard as they made it out to be, first time i got ultimate prize :|

Now to kick 5 chickens while doing it, thatll be a tough one!

Did the first quest, took me about 20-30 mins to complete as i took my time. Nice to see some achievements that sound weird "make love 25 times" to name one.

Was about to start quest 2 with the second of the two cursed items. But time was against me, so didn't dot that.

Anyone up for helping with the chicken kick and necromancer achievments in the colleseum? Iv tryed a few times on my own, but i think you have to go co-op!

Add me on live if ur into it, Bren 7SE

Anyone know how to open the Brightwood Demon Door. I've opened them all except this and Fairfax?

Go up to it with some cheese, then he'll ask u to wear a mad combo of clothes and hair, go back dressed like that and he'll pop open. Jimbob u wanna get the colleseum achievys co op?

I can do yes, no problem with that. Will it be ok to do them over the weekend at some point

Edit: What type of cheese, it won't let me offer him cheese

Edited by Jimbob

ye sound, tmw early evenin? that or anytime sunday is gurd for me, add me Bren 7SE

Been enjoying the dlc but i was wondering if anyone could give any tips for the colosium?

I don't seem to be very good at it...

put some augments in ya kings staff, extra damage ones. Sleep in fairfax bed so u get more health and auto regeneration. Then just go sick, full power fire cains a load of em, you need to co op to kill the necromancer really. The enforcer is gud to use aswell, takes out loads of them at once wen theyre all close together, and dont miss any multipliers!

Got all the achievys now, getin the last colleseum bear was a pain in the ass though, 1985 points exactly :| Least i got the last dye from it tho woop wooop

Been enjoying the dlc but i was wondering if anyone could give any tips for the colosium?

I don't seem to be very good at it...

Believe me and Skunky, you will need to do the colloseum on co-op mode to get the necromanger achievement. (holla this way if you wish to acquire it, i can help you with this and a few other co-op achievements)

Don't miss the multiplyers either, or the chickens (get a chicken suit for this bit, the chest in the Hero Guild shall advise you on aquiring such item) or inside my game where i seem to have 2 dotted about.

Skunky: How did you get them bears if you don't mind me asking, i can't find them anywhere.

I'm currently short a few dyes, 5 mungo statues and a few of them dolls. Anyone want to help me with the dolls achievement will be much apreciated.

Skunky: How did you get them bears if you don't mind me asking, i can't find them anywhere.

You get one from lighting 2 candles in the colleseum, they're opposite the door you come through, you light them with fireballs, a door will open to give you one.

The other one is on one of the statues above the colleseum, go to the telescope thats somewhere on the outside, and aim where its aiming and shoot, its on the shoulder of the statue.

The last one is a bastard to get, you need to get 1985 points in the colleseum exactly. Have fun :P

Cheers for the tips guys.

Yeah some help would be great jimbob!! Just got the chicken suit as well.

Cheers for the tips guys.

Yeah some help would be great jimbob!! Just got the chicken suit as well.

Let us know when you are available, and we can sort an arrangement out.

Let us know when you are available, and we can sort an arrangement out.

Tonight, not sure bout tomoz or weekend yet but every evening next week.

Sorry its taken me so long to get back 2 u!

U free tomoz afternoon/evening for bit of fable?

Just started this today as I am borrowing it from my cousin....I gotta say that I'm impressed with what I've played so far! Only a few hours into the game but I like!